Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Did you guys knew that if you hit eggman in the right spot you get all the rings and rsr he drops without using the magnet?

Yeah, this also happens if the game stutters just as you hit him.

Also whose gonna help me with reporting all these nasty bugs? It's not acceptable that the game is in such a broken state. The glitched terrain lighting hurts my eyes, the endless countdown seems like it would be a big annoyance in a high score run, and the long load times for companion pictures just wastes time. There may be a better chance of SEGA hotfixing these problems if we all send them emails.

It's because they have fixed Hogfather's trick all along since then.

• Thumbs Up 1

Is it me or is Chaos ridiculously OP :o 

image.jpg

I'm pretty sure this just means you'll still have that item in your inventory, not that you can use it over and over again in the same run.

I'm pretty sure this just means you'll still have that item in your inventory, not that you can use it over and over again in the same run.

No you can use it over and over again in the same run. It's not that OP; once your items are gone Chaos is useless.

Edited by PurinxPop

from what I've seen it acts when you use a item during a run, makes you able to use multiple times or not.

Once you select an item from inventory and start playing it will never go back to inventory 

So I've been playing Sonic Runners again recently. Might as well be a time waster on the bus right? And there's this Sonic Adventure event going on..

...I got Tikal on my first spin. Yeeeee.

It's because they have fixed Hogfather's trick all along since then.

Which one? 

If is the stop the wheel one... no they haven't. 

No you can use it over and over again in the same run. It's not that OP; once your items are gone Chaos is useless.

I think Chaos+Blowfish might be a great power combination.

Not even close.

Fly characters totally trump all other characters regardless of character bonus.

Exception is cream.

I don't necessarily think so. While they do totally dominate power types obviously, as long as you're skilled enough speed types can be just as effective. There's a reason that the the number of people who use speed/fly types is split just about evenly higher up on the leaderboards.

Alright, I nabbed Tikal. I finally have someone to spend my ring hoard on.

Got my hands on Chaos too. Man, I really need to focus on leveling him up because from the looks of things a little dumb luck with that guy equipped and you can moonwalk your way onto a decent spot on the leader-board every week. Yikes.

My Battle Cruiser is at level 2, that's gotta be the rarest companion for obvious reasons. What is the best combo for farming? Shayra and the Cruiser?

I just dont know what to do or think anymore, *sigh*

Edited by Aries

Today was my lucky day. I had a free spin from having 9 special eggs. I got Tikal the first try. Then I spent 50 red rings I had saved up, and won her again, which gave me a refund of 50 red rings, 3 special eggs, and a lot of rings.

I noticed Tikal is labeled as part of team "wild". Does this imply the possible inclusion of Sticks and Werehog? If there were to be 2 more members of Team Wild, then Sticks and Werehog would be most suitable. Sticks has been getting attention from Sonic Team after all. She's been featured in the Sonic Channel promotional artwork, which has never really been used on spin off characters before, and not to mention her brief appearance in the E3 trailer of Mario and Sonic at the 2016 Rio Olympic Games. Sticks would likely be a speed member of Team Wild. Werehog would be suitable for the power member of that team.

What do you guys think? I mean, why else would Tikal be labeled as a wild type? Tikal was never wild for say, she was a kind and free spirit who wanted peace between her people, and the Chao. She wasn't wild though. It's just like Silver, Cream, and Blaze in Sonic Runners. A lot of people are confused with why Silver and Cream are labeled as easy characters, and why Blaze is a Team Rose character. I honestly don't care that Big isn't Team Rose anymore, because he felt out of place there anyways. But most can agree that Cream should have been a Team Rose member, and Silver and Blaze should have been a team as well. Silver should have been a flying character, just like Tikal. Silver and Blaze could have been named something like Team Dimension, Team Travelers, or something to represent they're beings from another world or time period. 

Edited by SpongicX

My Battle Cruiser is at level 2, that's gotta be the rarest companion for obvious reasons. What is the best combo for farming? Shayra and the Cruiser?

I just dont know what to do or think anymore, *sigh*

Obviously Battle cruiser is a must for farming. 

Second one is optional, shara with magnet helps a bit I guess. 

And while battle cruise is rare, there's rarer companions, like the tornado 2, death egg,  and the annoying golden angel 

I find it amazing how such an useless companion is more rare than battle cruiser :P

Whats the easiest and or fastest way to farm red rings?

I heard that someone had hacked the game to get lots of Red Rings, which would be really useful, but a reliable way to farm Red Rings would be nice. All I can is just keep grinding through the maps. You get 5 or 10 Red Rings each time you complete a map, so it's not too bad.

Today was my lucky day. I had a free spin from having 9 special eggs. I got Tikal the first try. Then I spent 50 red rings I had saved up, and one her again, which gave me a refund of 50 red rings, 3 special eggs, and a lot of rings.

I noticed Tikal is labeled as part of team "wild". Does this imply the possible inclusion of Sticks and Werehog? If there were to be 2 more members of Team Wild, then Sticks and Werehog would be most suitable. Sticks has been getting attention from Sonic Team after all. She's been featured in the Sonic Channel promotional artwork, which has never really been used on spin off characters before, and not to mention her brief appearance in the E3 trailer of Mario and Sonic at the 2016 Rio Olympic Games. Sticks would likely be a speed member of Team Wild. Werehog would be suitable for the power member of that team.

What do you guys think? I mean, why else would Tikal be labeled as a wild type? Tikal was never wild for say, she was a kind and free spirit who wanted piece between her people, and the Chao. She wasn't wild though. It's just like Silver, Cream, and Blaze in Sonic Runners. A lot of people are confused with why Silver and Cream are labeled as easy characters, and why Blaze is a Team Rose character. I honestly don't care that Big isn't Team Rose anymore, because he felt out of place there anyways. But most can agree that Cream should have been a Team Rose member, and Silver and Blaze should have been a team as well. Silver should have been a flying character, just like Tikal. Silver and Blaze could have been named something like Team Dimension, Team Travelers, or something to represent they're beings from another world or time period. 

I think Team Flare or Flame makes sense for Silver and Blaze. Blaze with her fire powers and Silver with his future being destroyed by the fire monster Iblis.

and they still believe that bug ever existed xD loool

You seem to be very against people believing this bug exists for some reason.

Also, after having watched gameplay of Tikal, I think it's kind of amazing that when she flies she has a pink circular aura around her, similar to her ball-of-light form in SA1. That made me smile.

and they still believe that bug ever existed xD loool

Because it does.

So many people have confirmed that tapping after the first spin impacts the place it stops. It's just a matter of timing and factoring in lag.

Today I used 500 red rings. Each one of them stopped just either side of the character egg with he exception of 1. If tapping had no impact I would have stopped in the southern part of the wheel.

Yet ever since tapping I have not once landed in this spot 

• Thumbs Up 5

I guess I reeeally suck at using that trick. 

Every character I got was by pressing the button and let it go by its own, the few times I tried the trick while pressing on the character egg it landed exactly on the opposite side.

If people can sucessed with the trick great I guess, myself will prefer to use the old fashioned press "spin" and wait :P