Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Ok well he's not completely wrong, the special roulette ALWAYS gives you something you don't have; it clearly says so in the help section of the game. He was just unclear about it. The premium roulette is the one you can cheese with the trick.

Also, on the topic of the limited ed characters, there was a reason those collab events were done during soft launch and not the worldwide launch. Not only are these japanese exclusive games but bringing back the PSO2 event to America is like rubbing salt in the wounds of all PSO fans (SEGA betrayed the PSO fans by indefinitely delaying the launch of the NA version of PSO2, for the uninformed). I don't think they want to remind them of that. So yeah, as much as I want Amitie-Style Amy, don't get your hopes up.

Edited by PurinxPop
  • Thumbs Up 1

If they change the roulette back to how it was, they better either lower the price to 10 RSR or give us more RSR per chapter, becouse i dont want to be playing like this for another 3 months :(

also, they better do it on October, or else they are just trying to stop me from getting all the buddies/the Deathegg to level 5.

I... got Metal Sonic! This is great. I got Amy yesterday and now I have Metal! Now I just need Tikal (maybe I'll get her from a special roulette spin? I do have 8 special eggs). 

Also, I landed on the Character Egg from tapping the screen at 6 o'clock after ONE SPIN. This also seems to work with the Item Roulette, I got to the Jackpot area every time I tried this method. I'll need to test it some more but this could be another potential method, I only tapped the screen once after one spin and it landed directly on the middle of the Character Egg spot on the Roulette.

• Thumbs Up 2

I... got Metal Sonic! This is great. I got Amy yesterday and now I have Metal! Now I just need Tikal (maybe I'll get her from a special roulette spin? I do have 8 special eggs). 

Also, I landed on the Character Egg from tapping the screen at 6 o'clock after ONE SPIN. This also seems to work with the Item Roulette, I got to the Jackpot area every time I tried this method. I'll need to test it some more but this could be another potential method, I only tapped the screen once after one spin and it landed directly on the middle of the Character Egg spot on the Roulette.

That's how I got Tikal!

And I thought it was just a fluke!

• Thumbs Up 5

Man, sometimes I think I don't even need other characters. Used Sonic & Tails lol. Keep in mind this is a personal best for me, I know people have done better haha. S Rank, here I come!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

This M... You have to be kidding me!!CPLFnZ8UAAAsO5H.thumb.jpg.8a3dcd73e7cdc2

Its official, i will never leave this game, every time im close to finish they drop new companions, its never enough, i will have to buy the team easy on normal rings becouse i just cant have enough RSR. EVER.

Guys, big choice, either i get the death egg in the next 2 hours before the game brings the new companions(btw can someone translate what they do?) or i save them for the 2 rare companions, becouse i have 13 eggs and 600 RSR, and the last time i got both of the rare companions with 900RSR and 10 eggs. What do i do?!

Edited by Hundjäger18

This M... You have to be kidding me!!CPLFnZ8UAAAsO5H.thumb.jpg.8a3dcd73e7cdc2

"Devil Chaos" is a Super Rare version of Dark Chao that increases enemy bonus by 500% if it reaches Lv. 5!? :blink:

Well, I am not sure about that golden airship and Cameron's abilities.

EDIT: My apologies. It's not called "Devil Chaos", but "Dark Chaos".

Edited by AshGreninJovan
  • Thumbs Up 1

Someone please translate the buddies so i can make a choice, Death egg, or the 2 rare buddies.

Edit: Nevermind, i found the way to translate the picture on google, the devil chao is sure a better version of the dark chao, the turtle seems to make rings bigger when a combo, doesnt say anything about crystals, so i doubt it can change them to rings, the ship seems to have a chance to attack eggman after you do. Idk

Edited by Hundjäger18

I think it says rings turn to "Super Rings". Not sure what they are, but i think they're the 10 ring rings?

Yeah, thats what those are. 7 more mins...

1c46404f086280472c80e8670dfc3b45.jpg Is the game updating or something? It won't let me in.

not at all, i can play :/

That Devil Chaos has something to do with level going up 500%
RC Turtle turns rings into "super rings" depending on your combo

And that other RC Ship increases the chance of "super rings" appearing in Boss Battles.

Is the game updating or something? It won't let me in.

It looks like you're just out of range. Maybe it's your internet? (If it said "Error ID: -1999 you'd be in trouble)

Edited by SuperAj3
  • Thumbs Up 2

That Devil Chaos has something to do with level going up 500%
RC Turtle turns rings into "super rings" depending on your combo

And that other RC Ship increases the chance of "super rings" appearing in Boss Battles.

It looks like you're just out of range. Maybe it's your internet? (If it said "Error ID: -1999 you'd be in trouble)

Strangest thing, I guess I was just in a bad area of my apartment. Works fine now, thanks :)

Wow wow they got it wrong, the space ship is a Super Rare buddie, not rare.

Also, my devil chao goes up by 10% each time, and it starts on 200% so it shouldnt go all the way to 500 :(

I kinda want to try for the Devil chao... Do I use my Special Roulette spin? Or save it for a future character? (I wouldn't mind Metal, but I have 2 Fly types, so Speed's become obsolete XD Only Espio's good for getting me rings)

I really think im gonna end up buying characters with normal rings :/ 

Very usefull the space ship, even at lv0, it reminds me the enemie ship of Sonic X season 3, and it behaves like the battle cruiser but in yellow, gonna see tomorrow how it looks when using both.

So looks like im gonna have to get 2100 RSR to get back on the goal of getting all the buddies, that means im gonna have to play all week, god, lets hope they dont drop any more buddies on sep 29.

It says Dark Chaos raises enemy bonus by 500%

RC Gold Fleet thing increases super ring drop rate from bosses

RC Cameron turns rings into super rings after a certain combo

• Thumbs Up 1

It says Dark Chaos raises enemy bonus by 500%

RC Gold Fleet thing increases super ring drop rate from bosses

RC Cameron turns rings into super rings after a certain combo

How about in game? Mine says 200% on lv0 and 210% on lv1

The fleet is 100% on lv0(120% if using fly type characters, i havent got another one so idk if it adds up 20% each time or if its like the light Chaos with another %)

The cameron need a combo of 400 at the highest level (360 if speed type characters)

i find it funny how the turtle looks big but its small and the ship looks small yet its like the battle cruiser.

How about in game? Mine says 200% on lv0 and 210% on lv1

The fleet is 100% on lv0(120% if using fly type characters, i havent got another one so idk if it adds up 20% each time or if its like the light Chaos with another %)

The cameron need a combo of 400 at the highest level (360 if speed type characters)

i find it funny how the turtle looks big but its small and the ship looks small yet its like the battle cruiser.

I got my dark chaos to level 3 and it's nowhere near 500%. Either SEGA needs to fix the buddy or correct the 500 and provide some compensation to those that spent all their rings hoping for that...500% plus dark Chao, metal sonic and omega. That'd be pretty killer. Oh by the way everyone, I found a very useful combo and it ranks me up once every 5 minutes. Amitie Amy & Blaze, Magic lamp and UFO. It works, trust me.

Great... increased drop rates... now i have a hiher chance to get either a sa2 buddy, tikal, or these companions...great, goodbye tikal

So, now Amy is purchasable and again, prices are just ludacris. I mean 300 rsr, that means about 26€, it costs less to buy Sonic 1, 2 and CD on IOS and lets add Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 from PS Store and it still costs less than one character in freemium game. Granted, it's not impossible to grind rsr but still. Although I guess it costs less to buy Amy that way than try to get special characters from Roulette (I have probably grinded about 500 rsr and not got a single character)

Also I have encountered more glitches lately, most notable today when I was suppose to enter in cannon, my character collided with it and died.