Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

I said in eggman sections, from the regular stages

Oh, in that case, I don't think so? It's still hard to get RSR.

Halloween Rouge coming to Sonic Runners Soon!

image.thumb.jpg.36fa41842d2fcd86c600ed33

ALL HAIL DRACULA SHADOW!

image.thumb.jpg.41829e6dba425b6fdc34686c

*_*

image.thumb.jpg.8f119ccfeca56e947d92e50b

Are you kidding me! While those are very cool, now I gotta get more RSR and get Halloween Omega. If they can put all these characters in one bundle, that'd be nice (In the sense, the player would get all these characters.)

Also:

180?cb=20151009042317

I really like this design!

180?cb=20151009042340&format=webp

400?cb=20151009042407&format=webp

What are these guys doing here?

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh, in that case, I don't think so? It's still hard to get RSR.

Are you kidding me! While those are very cool, now I gotta get more RSR and get Halloween Omega. If they can put all these characters in one bundle, that'd be nice (In the sense, the player would get all these characters.)

I just thought of something. What if they release all the characters at the same time tomorrow and put them in the boss roulette? Save your power rings everyone!

For those who could not see it:

tumblr_nvxbasgJlO1tmzodro1_250.jpg

tumblr_nvxbasgJlO1tmzodro2_250.jpg

That really is her Sonic channel design, and where's dracula's fangs?

Also:

CQ07POjWoAImEKi.jpg

Another buddy I suppose.

CQ05769XAAEaUkF.jpg

CQ039CkWsAAD5hL.jpg

Edited by Disembodied Charmy
  • Thumbs Up 1

My god, be straight with me, do I suck at this or is it the game? I have had over 80 spins with the event roulette, and have only gotten ONE RC moon mech.:/ everyone else here seem to be maxing theirs out no problem.:/

Ugh. I got the magic lamp instead of the Halloween Omega! ;_;

What's the point of putting the character in the roulette when there's a really thin chance of getting it?

Ugh. I got the magic lamp instead of the Halloween Omega! ;_;

What's the point of putting the character in the roulette when there's a really thin chance of getting it?

the point is that you pay to get it.

It's a sleezy but effective tactic by Sega. Put really requested popular characters in as playable, but make them really hard to get by just playing(unless you spend your life on the game), pelting your patience away until you finally buy with real money a crap load of RSR's.

Edited by Michael Munroe
  • Thumbs Up 2

What Sega also should've done for the zazz event was giving us flawless bonuses (Special eggs) everytime we defeat Zazz. 

So I finally found the trick for this wheel. After two full spins, when it hits the 12 o'clock position again, start tapping the wheel. If it doesn't hit the BIG, it will get really close to it. All I've been getting now is BIG and close to it since doing this.

Damn! I can't believe there are more special event chararcters and companions inside the game's assets. Now Sega and Sonic Team are treating Sonic Runners like some LINE games.

Guys, soon well find out who/what the other buddies is, something to do with Sonic riders.

https://mobile.twitter.com/StarlightAurora

It's a sleezy but effective tactic by Sega. Put really requested popular characters in as playable, but make them really hard to get by just playing(unless you spend your life on the game), pelting your patience away until you finally buy with real money a crap load of RSR's.

I don't think it's effective. If they made the characters $2.99 each, then I think most people would snap them up. Under the current system, you could spend $50 on Red Rings and still not get the character you want, which removes the incentive to spend any money. 

Also, I wish you could transfer the "leveling up" of characters. E.g. If you have regular Rouge at level 99, you can transfer this to Halloween Rouge. Otherwise it's a waste of time leveling up characters, because a better version will come along. 

OMFG PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PLEASE GIVE ME HALLOWEEN SHADOW AND ROUGE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i only have 180 RSR... ;-;

Except right there you just answered why Sega does it. Enough people likely spend tons of money on this game in the eyes of Sega that to them the system works. 50 bucks hoping you get a character, and if you don't, spend more. That's usually how freemium gaming works. Yeah, they know most aren't gonna spend that much, but that small percentage that do, end up spending tons. 

• Thumbs Up 4

All the characters and the special alternate versions of the same characters are the only reason I'm playing this game myself. xD

And personally for me Sonic games that only have Sonic. Tails & Knuckles playable are boring, I have other fave characters I want to play as more TBH. So unless something changes in the main Sonic games later, for now stuff like Sonic Runners sadly is the most close thing to scratching that itch. :Y

All the characters and the special alternate versions of the same characters are the only reason I'm playing this game myself. xD

And personally for me Sonic games that only have Sonic. Tails & Knuckles playable are boring, I have other fave characters I want to play as more TBH. So unless something changes in the main Sonic games later, for now stuff like Sonic Runners sadly is the most close thing to scratching that itch. :Y

I think you just mean Sonic, since outside of Boom, this and the Olympics, Tails and Knuckles haven't been playable. It'd be a breath of fresh air if they were playable and good in a main game. 

I think you just mean Sonic, since outside of Boom, this and the Olympics, Tails and Knuckles haven't been playable. It'd be a breath of fresh air if they were playable and good in a main game. 

Maybe it would be a bit of breath of fresh air for some, but wouldn't matter to me. Those 2 are still the most common when there are multiple characters that are playable. and they are just not who i personally want to play as very much.

Um..Sonic 06 was the last main game where those two were playable, and there multiple playables there. The only main games I can remember that only featured Sonic, Tails and Knuckles, was Sonic 3 & Knuckles. The Adventures, Heroes, and 06 all had multiple, so not seeing how Knuckles and Tails being included in a main series game with Sonic as playables with no one else would be boring at this point if done well. 

I'm surprised! Normally Runners is minute accurate with its character updates... Nothing yet. Maybe they're a bit thrown back? EDIT: OK so it's at 6pm JST, not 5pm... still no twitter update as well I'm surprised.

Edited by SuperAj3

so not seeing how Knuckles and Tails being included in a main series game with Sonic as playables with no one else would be boring at this point if done well. 

Because I don't want to play as them much personally? And I guess I was counting all Sonic media when it comes to the 3 guys always being around. SonicBoom games & TV show included. Even on Sonic Lost world they were there as background characters... Point is there are other characters I want to play as FAR more. I'm not saying people need to like what I want... I'm just expressing what I would want for the games to be more fun & exciting to me.