Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

well... got classic and blaze which didn't had. now the thing is how to easily farm gold? i find it so hard in this game

Chaotix with space pirate ship and tornado 2, every 10k = 35k

And with your buddie bonus you should have it easy to make 10million points to finish each episode.

Classic Sonic's back!? I have 9 Special Eggs! This is a dream come true! Though I also have Blaze. I wouldn't mind having Tikal though, but I know that if I do land on the character egg I'll get Blaze again.

Well the Halloween guys are gone. I got Rouge at least!

Also, seeing as all the Halloween Sonic fanart I've seen shared neglects Omega, I drew one of the pumpkin-head himself!

CSpTey1VEAAr-_I.jpg

• Thumbs Up 5

The Halloween event is still running for me and the Halloween characters are still on the wheel (I just missed the Character egg by one space!).

I thought the halloween event was supposed to end today? Also, isn't version 2 of the game due soon?

The Halloween event is still running for me and the Halloween characters are still on the wheel (I just missed the Character egg by one space!).

I thought the halloween event was supposed to end today? Also, isn't version 2 of the game due soon?

If you didn't quit the game it doesn't refresh. Also it seems they haven't updated the event tab so it's showing the wrong available characters.

• Thumbs Up 1

If you didn't quit the game it doesn't refresh. Also it seems they haven't updated the event tab so it's showing the wrong available characters.

I restarted the game and the new characters are showing (drat, didn't get halloween Rouge!). 

But the Halloween event is still running and I can play the special stage and collect candy! I thought the event ended today (The notification is a black box, so I can't check the end date).

Sonic Lost World is not a low quality game. It's going to Steam and it has a mixed reception from the fanbase. If it was low-quality, then there would be no point to bring it to Steam.

Also the Boom franchise isn't in a level of a mobile game or whatever you mean; SEGA is just trying to expand the franchise (e.g. Toys, Consoles, TV shows).

Also, I don't think SEGA is going going to take any inspiration from Unleashed/Generations/Colors anymore. I do think that someday, we might get a game that's similiar to adventure.

I think Sonic Lost World and Boom has a quite different, childish style, which I (and many other fans) don't like.

And SEGA wouldn't do that (unless if they absolutely gone insane), because Unleashed and the other games were Sonic's biggest hits, and most fans are Sonic fans because of these games. It would be a great sin to ignore those successful titles, and create an absolutely new style.

I restarted the game and the new characters are showing (drat, didn't get halloween Rouge!). 

But the Halloween event is still running and I can play the special stage and collect candy! I thought the event ended today (The notification is a black box, so I can't check the end date).

The event itself ends a day after the characters leave. November 1st

• Thumbs Up 1

I checked featured characters in the Premium Roulette out. Yep. There were Halloween characters.

I think Sega made another mistake again during Halloween event.

Let me just see here:

Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles are all obtained normally. Amy is obtained through inviting friends or purchace. Silver, Cream, and Big are obtained through purchase.

We already had Espio, Charmy, and Vector come up twice on the Roulette. Now, we have Classic Sonic, Tikal, and Blaze running again.

We just need a rerun of Shadow, Rouge, Metal Sonic, and Omega.

• Thumbs Up 1

When i was testing the halloween glitch i made a test account i reached like 500-600% buddies bonus but i lost that account (didnt save transfer id) but i asked to transfer that data to a new one. but that process takes a while ( about a month)

When i get it, ill give it on this forum.

I managed to get Blaze now after 2 spins on the roulette. I'm fine with her, I guess. I only now realised that the notification said that old characters would be returning every week, so I guess we're fully on rotation now. Constant characters coming back. So I needn't worry too much. 

I wonder if this means Amy and Team Easy will be joining the roulette as well.

I wonder if this means Amy and Team Easy will be joining the roulette as well.

They're purchasable so that'd be a massive troll. Imagine getting a Team Easy character that cuts your score in half.

They're purchasable so that'd be a massive troll. Imagine getting a Team Easy character that cuts your score in half.

It's Sega. Would it surprise you?

it would be uuseless, why would people waste RSR on the wheel with those as reward? If they wanted team easy they should waste 250 for a character instead of 250 on a chance of getting a character.

If they get on the wheel jokes on sega, no one would spin that week.

it would be uuseless, why would people waste RSR on the wheel with those as reward? If they wanted team easy they should waste 250 for a character instead of 250 on a chance of getting a character.

If they get on the wheel jokes on sega, no one would spin that week.

Unless they ran a collectathon event along with it with helpful buddies for the event. The only excuse they really need is to make them part of the collectathon's "story". Though I don't see this happening, and it would be a low move, even for Sega. 

It's Sega. Would it surprise you?

Yes.

I'm hoping now that event characters are back Amitie Amy will come back. I missed her and I hope she wasn't soft-launch exclusive only.

I have 6000 RSR, now I can take longer breaks, should I farm 100RSR per day or 150?

I say go lower if you want to take more breaks.

If you get nothing with 6000RSR next new character you have a right to complain to SEGA XD

• Thumbs Up 1

I say go lower if you want to take more breaks.

If you get nothing with 6000RSR next new character you have a right to complain to SEGA XD

i have everything of the roulette, I'm waiting for Omega/ new buddies/ old crossovers(and those 2 Amys).

I already lowered the goal (300rsr) by half...

• Thumbs Up 1

i have everything of the roulette, I'm waiting for Omega/ new buddies/ old crossovers(and those 2 Amys).

I already lowered the goal (300rsr) by half...

lol ?