Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, IT'S OVER. THE MAINTENANCE!! IT'S ALL OVER :D 

Now, go ahead and complain about all the new issues my fellow board-friends. 

If i have a new phone with new data and i started playing today, can i still get silver?(it shows me 4 times left)

The apology rewards are a bit weak: 

2 Premium Roulette tickets

10 Life Tokens

In addition the rewards for beating Episode 50 have changed, so I am not sure if that means you get more or less RSR. 

Also, they don't give me another Shahra, but I still stay in S*** division right now. That's a bad sign, Sega.

The buddy will be given later on. 

Edited by big_smile

I'm on it!

Spike walls removed, but if I'm correct they doubled the score you need to finish an episode. 

I saw that it's now 40 million a segment. (So it's more than doubled).

Guys you can't have it both ways. Spike walls or 40 million per segment. This is Sega and a microtransaction based game, they don't want you to have it easy.

Edited by Merry Merry Yuigahama
  • Thumbs Up 4

Guys you can't have it both ways. Spike walls or 40 million per segment. This is Sega and a microtransaction based game, they don't want you to have it easy.

Since now you can get 1 million on stage 1, it's not that bad.

Since now you can get 1 million on stage 1, it's not that bad.

Yes it is if you want to finish the episode.

• Thumbs Up 2

So,guys, will i get my silver after 4 days pass?

I ask because i got a new phone yerterday, whil the maintanence was happening, and i just started replaying.

So for those wondering about Silver, I got him today.

x0wwn8.jpg

The scores required to complete an episode have dropped. The current episode I'm on wanted 29,000,000 to complete each section before the maintenance. It now needs around 2,000,000.

2z83ogg.jpg

As an apology we have been given 2 premium roulette tickets and 10 tokens, and have apparently "fixed an issue where placement of certain obstacles in Story Mode caused them to be unavoidable", which as we know was intentional. I also received all runners league bonuses and Shara for progressing a rank now making her level 9.

Edited by Stasis

I ask because i got a new phone yerterday, whil the maintanence was happening, and i just started replaying.

Didn't you create your ID before?

So based on *starlightaurora* 999 rank run, each square in episode 50 is now 40,000, 40minutes to finish an episode and you need 1 billion to get to episode 50-5, to face eggman on a boss fight with nerfed 10 sec invincibility booster

All this extra work for what? One would think they would increase the final reward back to 50 after all this extra work, but nope, all this just for 10 rsr

And people STILL defend this game! This is how they get away with this, doesn't matter if this game is turned into pure garbage,  people will still play and defend any changes they make.

Can't wait for the day people defend Sonic runner version ?.0 where you need 1 billion per square and final episode gives 1 rsr,  with buddies at level 20 and roulette spins at 100 rsr

• Thumbs Up 4

Calling this game a disaster would be a laughable understatment at this point.

• Thumbs Up 2

So based on *starlightaurora* 999 rank run, each square in episode 50 is now 40,000, 40minutes to finish an episode and you need 1 billion to get to episode 50-5, to face eggman on a boss fight with nerfed 10 sec invincibility booster

All this extra work for what? One would think they would increase the final reward back to 50 after all this extra work, but nope, all this just for 10 rsr

And people STILL defend this game! This is how they get away with this, doesn't matter if this game is turned into pure garbage,  people will still play and defend any changes they make.

Can't wait for the day people defend Sonic runner version ?.0 where you need 1 billion per square and final episode gives 1 rsr,  with buddies at level 20 and roulette spins at 100 rsr

Keep in mind guys that StarlightAurora is an expert runner who is ranked 999. Like Darkspinessonic. If you are not skilled, high ranked and don't have the same leveled up characters and buddies as these guys, it will take way longer than 40 minutes to complete an episode.

But LBPlombax made this so clear, why bother anyway trying to complete the episode when you get dirt scraps at the end of it all. If it wasn't for upgrading Shahra to level 10, story mode is basically useless unless you're a new player.

Speaking of new players, I wish them well when they reach the final episode.

Almost every update, they make the game worse. Updates are suppose to make the product better, but I'm so surprised Runners is doing the complete opposite. Pre-worldwide launch Runners is the best Runners. Sonic Dash and original Jump did this well, but yet that was Hardlight not Sonic Team.

I've played lots of F2P games this year, example Looney Tunes Dash which the game was unfair at first with microtransactions but now it's easier but challenging without spending a dime. As the developers of the LTD have brains, they know if they get more people to recommend trying out the game, more ad cash will come in to them. 

It's just stupid for Sega to think that putting all these barriers around us will force us to hand over our cash. But maybe it's working, as it's shown in 2.0.

• Thumbs Up 1

Can't wait for the day people defend Sonic runner version 3.0 where you need 1 billion per square and final episode gives 1 rsr,  with buddies at level 20 and roulette spins at 100 rsr

I can't wait for that day, as of now i'm preparing my sweet popcorn and lawnchair.

• Thumbs Up 1

I honestly wonder why people are still playing upto version 2.0 let alone version 3.0.

• Thumbs Up 2

I honestly wonder why people are still playing upto version 2.0 let alone version 3.0.

Because they play in short bursts and don't grind RSRs ? like retro

Edited by NoirSuede

Well, I went on today for the daily reward, and got a bunch of gifts in my inbox. Enough RSRs to shoot me up from 7 to 98 RSRs, so after getting two more RSRs, I had four spins thanks to the premium roulette tickets we got as a gift, my haul?

-ESP Silver (Again, was hoping for Tikal or Metal Sonic)

-Chaos

-Blowfish

-Heavy Bomb