Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Finally. Well, the missiles aren't annoying for me and I've only died once due to it on Timed Mode, I'm still aggravated at the fact that the missiles aren't supposed to be there in the first place

I think they're just removing that notice from the loading screens.

I think they're just removing that notice from the loading screens.

Hah, that's pretty amusing if true. To be honest, I hope they stay in. For me, they're a guide on exactly when to jump that I don't want removed (like the spike balls were) and since this mode has a competitive part to it I guess I want any advantage I can get. Maybe no missiles would make timers a bit easier to grab though. 

Hah, that's pretty amusing if true. To be honest, I hope they stay in. For me, they're a guide on exactly when to jump that I don't want removed (like the spike balls were) and since this mode has a competitive part to it I guess I want any advantage I can get. Maybe no missiles would make timers a bit easier to grab though. 

XD It'd be much easier without the missiles for me. They sometimes appear when you fall by accident or if your phone is slightly old and lags like mine, a frame skip kills you before you figure out what happened XD

I think they should remove it, makes it way harder to collect clocks. 

My first gift from dark queen is the indigo colour power.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think they should remove it, makes it way harder to collect clocks. 

My first gift from dark queen is the indigo colour power.

How does it work exactly? Does it just activate the power (like Shazia) or store it in the equip area (like blow fish). (I know I should just try it, but I'm away from the game)

How does it work exactly? Does it just activate the power (like Shazia) or store it in the equip area (like blow fish). (I know I should just try it, but I'm away from the game)

its the same as the blowfish but with lower combo:

Lv0- 1000 , lv10- 700

• Thumbs Up 1

Stores in equip area. Activate when you want it. Colour powers and normal items i think.

I always end up dying before activating sigh.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey, I'm pretty sure I forgot to do an endless run during the last league season, but I still got the final Shahra. Guess that means that until they notice (or never), you don't need to compete in endless leagues to get the reward for maintaining S***. 

Hey, I'm pretty sure I forgot to do an endless run during the last league season, but I still got the final Shahra. Guess that means that until they notice (or never), you don't need to compete in endless leagues to get the reward for maintaining S***. 

Do you think that collecting special eggs is not important?

image.thumb.jpg.ed5bc8278e3a800c524eae36

Welp, I decided to buy Amy and Cream (with Gold and Red Rings, respectively), despite not needing either. I'm not gonna bother with the roulette anymore unless the odds for a character I want increase. (Metal, Blaze, and/or Omega)

Then again, I've got Classic, Rouge, Tikal, Halloween Shadow, and ESP Silver, so I should probably just count my blessings.

What I'm saying is it doesn't appear that doing an endless run is required to get Shahras/special eggs, and could possibly be the the better choice if it's too hard for a player to maintain S*** or they don't feel like playing endless. 

Oh shit, does that mean if we already have lvl10 Shahra we'll get a random golden egg? I dunno, I'm just trying to figure out what they mean by "Special Eggs will also be awarded each time you maintain Rank S3"

Oh shit, does that mean if we already have lvl10 Shahra we'll get a random golden egg? I dunno, I'm just trying to figure out what they mean by "Special Eggs will also be awarded each time you maintain Rank S3"

Same thing you get as when you beat Eggman "flawlessly" or get a duplicate buddy when the buddy is maxed, I think. Hopefully more than one though. 

Well I was changeing the music I was listening to and I went back to the game like I always do and this time the game crashed and it didn't save ANYTHING but that I used the power ups in the menu. My score was 225 million and it was my new high score and I would have been in first in the leaderboards ??? well I'm taking a break until the Christmas event cuz I know that I'm going to get over it sooner or later.??

• Thumbs Up 2

Well I was changeing the music I was listening to and I went back to the game like I always do and this time the game crashed and it didn't save ANYTHING but that I used the power ups in the menu. My score was 225 million and it was my new high score and I would have been in first in the leaderboards ??? well I'm taking a break until the Christmas event cuz I know that I'm going to get over it sooner or later.??

Damn, yeah that's terrible. The game's killed my runs before too because of that... but I've never scored that highly...

• Thumbs Up 1

I got 8 million on timed mode. I don't even know how i did it.

Is it the double ring event? I was using opa opa and tornado buddies...

Screenshot_2015-12-08-20-12-34.png

Screenshot_2015-12-08-20-31-20.png

Edited by Casey Oon
Definitely the rings

I got 8 million on timed mode. I don't even know how i did it.

Is it the double ring event? I was using opa opa and tornado buddies...

Screenshot_2015-12-08-20-12-34.png

Screenshot_2015-12-08-20-31-20.png

it's probably the ring event cuz it adds big ring bonus. 

I got a new high score yesterday of 8 million, I was really excited. c:

Anyways, does anyone have a tip or two with progressing through the story faster? I know it's basically points, points, and more points; but I've been playing the game since the beta release and I'm only on the 37th episode, and I know there's 50. I took a little break, but it still takes me a good 15-20 minutes (if I'm lucky) to get through a single episode.

I only use Sonic, and my buddies are (I can't remember exactly) the ship that makes more Red Star Rings appear during boss battles, and I think a Chao that boosts your score.

I'm also trying to save up my tickets and Red Star Rings for when (and if) Super Sonic is ever announced.

Help, please? Thanks so much in advance. c:

Before ver 2, i tend to use 3 lives to get the first timed bonus, then after a break i would get the next bonus and lay off the game until i feel like starting a new episode. Now, things are the same except 3 lives turn to 5, thx to the new point system. I take around 6 minutes to complete a run. I usually dont like to use items. Even if theyre free. 

Also u should learn to use the other characters. To me sonic is most exhilarating, tails is boring but easy to control, knuckles is all about keeping your cool and not trying too hard to do the top route.

Im saving for whatever they cook up for christmas. 

pa7J.gif

Omg

The game always does that when you  put the game in the background.

I'm so sorry

Just take a break, walk it off and come back to it later.

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah, I think I'm just about done with this game.

I'm sorry, I can't stand this piece of shit anymore. They have officially managed to ruin all the fun factor of the game. Story mode's score requirements are so stupidly high and the new scoring system makes it feel near impossible to stay in the Runners league. It wouldn't be so bad, but because I can't even use free revives to continue a run, I can get to about 15 million before Runners' idiotic glitches manage to kill my characters off anyway. 

On top of that, I can't enjoy Timed Mode because of the fact half the time, I'm almost definitely going to lose because some asshole decided to pay 10 RSRs to find a beatable opponent, and I got chosen by the game. I'm so sick, sore and tired of this game's fucking bullshit designed to grab more and more money out of players that I'm just fucking done.

Fuck this game, and fuck Sega for ruining it. 

• Thumbs Up 6

With Super Sonic maybe coming soon, It got me thinking. I wonder if we could get other super form characters? Super Shadow? Burning Blaze? Maybe even Neo Metal? ... I exclude Silver because they already gave us a ESP form of him.

And I kinda still wish Eggman was playable, and as a speed type xD

• Thumbs Up 2