Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

The new other buddy sounds awesome. Where to find the christmas stage?

I think i will wait it out again. Doesnt look very worth it. Those buddies.

Also how to control the roulette again? For the daily ones i find that pressing on the rsr slot would land you near big but thats it.

75% distance bonus like classic sonic.

I enjoy speed types a lot. Especially on timed mode.

EDIT: Stage starts on 19th? Sorry.

Edited by Casey Oon

Okay guys, get your distance bonus as high as possible, because Christmas NiGHTS is broken as fuck.

/edit: Oh, wait, it's no use. I forgot about that, you can't finish any level. And this is not Sonic Dash. Sorry.

Edited by Ruki185
  • Thumbs Up 2

Chao Walker? So, this is what Sega talked about before Ver. 2.0.0 went live. Well, they promised for daily battle rewards within a new buddy, but I didn't see that buddy until Ver. 2.0.1 goes live now.

• Thumbs Up 1

Okay guys, get your distanse bonus as high as possible, because Christmas NiGHTS is broken as fuck.

/edit: Oh, wait, it's no use. I forgot about that, you can't finish any level. And this is not Sonic Dash. Sorry.

what do you mean it's no use?

what do you mean it's no use?

If you try to use this to run forever, you cant stop, because you can't die, so its not good at all. 

• Thumbs Up 1

If you try to use this to run forever, you cant stop, because you can't die, so its not good at all. 

o.o??? I'm so confused I'm sorry.

I noticed the Eggman thing in the video, by I used Christmas NiGHTS and it didn't happen to me.

I'm still very confused...

and how is it OP? I tried using Christmas NiGHTS and I don't really notice a difference.

o.o??? I'm so confused I'm sorry.

I noticed the Eggman thing in the video, by I used Christmas NiGHTS and it didn't happen to me.

I'm still very confused...

and how is it OP? I tried using Christmas NiGHTS and I don't really notice a difference.

ruki used to think it was OP because of the bug, where you can keep running, so with a distance bonus you get high score by doing nothing, only problem, you cant die, so you cant keep the score, so its not OP.

I never had the problem, but I only used it once on quick mode, IMO the buddie is only for whoever wants the max slow speed without team easy reduction.

ruki used to think it was OP because of the bug, where you can keep running, so with a distance bonus you get high score by doing nothing, only problem, you cant die, so you cant keep the score, so its not OP.

I never had the problem, but I only used it once on quick mode, IMO the buddie is only for whoever wants the max slow speed without team easy reduction.

Aww man... And for a second I thought Christmas NiGHTS could be a good buddy too...

That sucks.

I thought it's OP, yes, but then I noticed that it doesn't help at all.

But am I really the only one who has this problem? That'd be really strange though, maybe it's because of the buddy combo (NiGHTS + Chaos)?

Does anybody know if they found the roulette trick yet? I thought I had it, but i had 10 spins and only landed on it once.

It is the Chao Walker, you can get it with a 10/20/... win-streak as a daily battle reward.

aw. I had a 10 win streak before i got promoted. Now its just impossible to win against these ppl. I think i should lay off timed until the competition evens out...probably until feb, or play really badly on purpose and try not to get promoted. heh.

Btw, it seems you get 3rsr instead of 1 for losing now. Otherwise it means that if you lose a lot of times you get 3 rsr.

So... there's no rewards for the Christmas event, just buddies and characters in the roulette with a new map skin in timed mode.

That's all there is right? I'm not missing anything?

So... there's no rewards for the Christmas event, just buddies and characters in the roulette with a new map skin in timed mode.

That's all there is right? I'm not missing anything?

Yeah, I don't think you're missing anything, this is it, they sure don't want players to get any RSR whatsoever.

They want us to pay for limited time buddies and characters, I wouldn't be surprised if they only let us get ONE chao walker(with 10 wins, then taking him out of the rewards).

I'm so done with this update, what do they win by having us playing only once a day?

Yeah, I don't think you're missing anything, this is it, they sure don't want players to get any RSR whatsoever.

They want us to pay for limited time buddies and characters, I wouldn't be surprised if they only let us get ONE chao walker(with 10 wins, then taking him out of the rewards).

I'm so done with this update, what do they win by having us playing only once a day?

I really enjoy the game and I was hoping this Christmas stuff would add some additions to fix up the holes in 2.0 but well, if this is what we get then I'm already starting to get bored, at least the Halloween event was fun before the 2.0 disaster

Well, with two modes now its easier for them to make ,,events'' stages for timed mode, so you can still get up in the leagues.