Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Well, that was temporarily. Just found out I'll have to spin the wheel again and again until I get her. Over the moon happiness, gone. But thank God I have been saving 10+ Special eggs, and 600 red star rings for this moment.

(Yes I haven't spun the wheel since the Easter event)

Wishing you all of the luck in your quest to finally get an Amy. May the game bless you with rares rather than air balloons and pinwheels

As an aside. They never took the Easter companions off the roluette for some reason. The PSO2 ones are totally gone however.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wishing you all of the luck in your quest to finally get an Amy. May the game bless you with rares rather than air balloons and pinwheels

As an aside. They never took the Easter companions off the roluette for some reason. The PSO2 ones are totally gone however.

How to use the facebook method?

Non of my friends are interested in gaming in a mobile

Hah, Amy actually looks good in Amitie's clothing.

Never liked that character compared to the main Puyo Puyo girl Arle, but she's cute nothingless.

I'm telling ya....they are making this game worse and worse before the worldwide launch!

Why on earth are they removing the route bonuses? Unless they plan to make it event only now? Or a paid feature?

Urm... could it be because the route bonuses are totally broken and ruin the game?

It's totally stupid, I could have an amazing run, get to the 4th or event 5th Eggman stage, yet I don't get as high a score as someone who gets only to the third stage because they had a 150% multiplier on?

That's a sign of a broken and unfair game.

HOLY SHIT YEEEEES!!! I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT I MOVED UP FROM RANK A ** TO S* RANK!!!!!! [emoji38]

It's compensation, everybody who has levelled up went up 2 places due to the route bonus bug. I just went from A*** to S**

Also I was rank 1 in A***, the reward for being that high was 70,000 rings.

Yeah I got a similar amount too.

Also my Shahra is maxed too, just wish the other fairy character was maxed, that way I could get some really epic scores. 

This freaking sucks. I had 3,664,465 points and at the last minute some person made me drop to 16th place. I needed 15th to advance the double. What really sucks was that my previous high score was 2,371,368 points and then I beat it by over a million which was shocking but I got real lucky because of the combo than.

I am at rank 139 though. When finish playing the 150% route bonus then I skip 5 episodes and play the route bonus again and repeat over than. I been able to get ridiculous amounts of companions at record pace and upgrade my characters fast because of there.

Not sure how long this has been here but...

Go to the leader boards screen, right at the top where it says 'current league division' there's a question mark... tap it.

You can now see what all the ranking rewards are for every tier.

I'm just about to go to bed. But been playing runners and I have a few thoughts which I need to share when I get back in detail.

This post is more my notes so I don't forget.

* Figured out how sending revive tokens work, it's not quite as you think. Yes it sends, but the receiver has to do stuff to get it.

* The game has a stealthy way to rob you of items. When you use items it remembers them.

* The invincibility effect after a hit has changed for the worse.

Changes I noticed after the update:

- Changes in camera. Now it's easier to calculate jumps in "jump panels" and after Eggman.

- Now it's easier to avoid the Eggman Speed 3 springs. Just don't try to jump over the bouncy ones.

- Stun time after being damaged is reduced BUT it slows you down a bit and that causes problems in play-rhythm. I think it's something it can be trained to overcome that problem.

- Now fly characters are OP :blink:  (at least for me). Speed characters continue being my favourites but I think Tails is helping me more now getting big scores than Sonic xD

- Now there are no more route bonus, and that can be seen in High Score Rankings ^^U

My last record with Sonic & Tails Lv.100 + Score Boost in Windy Hill  ^_^ (with no Route Bonus)

fe146r.jpg

1622 Red Star Rings and rising. I hope I'll be lucky enough to unlock Amitie-style Amy and max the new companions. It looks like Carbuncle will be an awesome one ^^

My goal is having both Amy Lv.100 + Rappy Lv.5 + Skull Chao Lv.5 to speed up completion of chapters  :P

so close yet so far I've tried getting my account to switch to Canada so I can get the app but I need a  postal code and so forth for my apple id :l

finally got it :D pm me if you need a friend on sonic runners

Edited by kirby1up

How does the lives counter work in the update? I thought they would recharge after each day, but they don't seem to. 

after the last update , i noticed my m9 is not overheating like it used before

in 1.0.2t , after 15-30 min i can feel the device is overheating

now its normal

I've lost all of my friends since I redownloaded the game and I can't search for friends because I don't get any results when I search anyone. What do I do?

Oh, my friends removed me. Can I get a few over here? My FB is "Adriel Oviedo", with a yellow head with red circles as the avatar.

* Figured out how sending revive tokens work, it's not quite as you think. Yes it sends, but the receiver has to do stuff to get it.

Right... this is how I think revive tokens work.

Remember how it used to say 'send challenge' and we all saw tokens and thought 'oh it's just sending tokens?'

It's not, it's sending challenges that you have to beat.

When you send a challenge or a token to another player, the game takes either your high score or furthest distance run in the current weeks rankings (I think it's distance run).

If that player beats that distance run, he gets a token.

How do you know this? You know those star posts ingame which have your facebook friends on them? Those are the distance run markers.

If you beat it and those players have sent you a challenge, you get a revive token.

The game has a stealthy way to rob you of items. When you use items it remembers them.

Right this one really pissed me off, I set up some items for a run, then thought about it and decided to change my mind, pressed the back buttons and did a few things, then hit play and then play again.

I didn't realise the game remembers my item selection and hadn't remove them.

To add, if you finish a stage, the game keeps your purchases active, so it can take your items and rings again if you're not careful.

* The invincibility effect after a hit has changed for the worse.

Remember how if you got hit you would get a small window of invincibility? Well it's now shorter... and it's worse. There are sections in the track where if you get hit there is no way to recover and escape the second kill hit, there is one spot in a sonic stage, if you're on a lower path and get hit by one of the double missiles, you'll take a hit, then immediately get hit by the second set.

Even worse, if you die and have a character swap, there is also a shorter leeway in the time you can be hit, meaning you can potentially instantly die after the second character is launched.

How did I NOT see the news earlier?!

I suddenly wish I had one of those smarthones, or at least an emulator to play the game on...Amy in Amitie's clothes is too much...

Serously, I love Amitie, and Iike Amy. Put the two together...squee!

*explodes from happiness*