Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

SSMB....

I broke Runners...

IL7EtWc.png

Fun and games all around when you play the special event and a daily challenge starts.

• Thumbs Up 4

Keep trying man, go to the special premium roulette wheel for higher odds. And in the special premium roulette, you always get a new companion/character

No you don't.

Proof: on my first spin today (which was Special Roulette) to getting Amy, I received an upgrade to my golden piggy bank.

You may have a greater chance of getting Amy on Special roulette but it's not guaranteed. You may even get RC UFO on it.

No you don't.

Proof: on my first spin today (which was Special Roulette) to getting Amy, I received an upgrade to my golden piggy bank.

You may have a greater chance of getting Amy on Special roulette but it's not guaranteed. You may even get RC UFO on it.

Oh yeah, that's if you max out everyone else

Oh yeah, that's if you max out everyone else

But if you spin the wheel and get a companion that you already maxed out, you will get 3 special eggs, red star rings and rings instead.

threw red rings at both my Android and iPad versions, got Caliburn, Gold Chao, almost fully levelled Purple Papurisu, RC Balloon, Omochao, Easter egg chao, but no Amitie Amy. ah well - still another week or so to go!

I'm already at level 50, so my game plan is to finish off the puyo coins as I've got one more Carbunkle upgrade to go, then go back to the storyline and do the loop so I can get a few more special eggs and red rings. Don't forget that completing 50-5 will score you 50 red rings every time!

Also I find the catapalt jumps pretty easy, I can do them even on the stuttering android version. Trick is to tap just as they are about to hit the pad, not exactly on it - otherwise you just boing off it. 

But if you spin the wheel and get a companion that you already maxed out, you will get 3 special eggs, red star rings and rings instead.

oh yahh

8NK6aQR.jpg

and guess what

not 1 or 2..but i get her 3 times

but when you get her second-etc time , you only get 3 eggs , 10000 rings and 50 Red star

I had a weird bug where the Roulette loaded up, but all the graphics were missing. I span anyway and I kept on getting Amy. I got her 3 times in a row, so I was given 50 Red Rings, 3 special eggs and a ring bonus each time. Then the game crashed. When I returned, the rings and special eggs were there, but the Red Rings had gone. 

I'm kinda regretting a little bit for not leveling up Tails enough. Spent all almost all my rings on Amy. >.>

I miss Blue Blood... Where is that guy when you need some humour around the forum...

Don't worry, there'll always be blue blood pumping inside our bodies. XP

Besides I'm sure he's still visiting this thread but as a guest. Oh hai BB! Come backkkk!

1z4b9mb.jpg

It's time to farm Red Star Rings! I hope I'll be lucky enough to get Amitie-Style Amy before the end of this event ^^U

Are people who are getting Amy trying to stop the wheel at a specific point or just spinning it and letting it stop naturally?

I just let it stop naturally. I have no idea how to do the trick that stops it at a certain point so yeah. Sheer luck. (Or maybe they're lying about the 6-8% chance)

Although there are better companions out there that help during this event, Chip still helps a bit too!

The extra distance + magnet he has can still get some extra 1,000/2,000 coins, and if you're lucky enough to find one of those drill areas,it cleans them all, like a drill +magnet combo :D

post-7689-0-65907000-1434036926_thumb.pn

• Thumbs Up 1

Are people who are getting Amy trying to stop the wheel at a specific point or just spinning it and letting it stop naturally?

I just let it spin on its own.  Before I got Amy, it kept landing on the egg adjacent to her.

well I got all the companions from this event now I just need to farm red rings for amy any tips on how to farm for red rings and/or get more puyo coins?

At last!  :D

wu1d1z.jpg

vyo0o1.jpg

5yyloo.jpg

Now I'm happy  :P

well I got all the companions from this event now I just need to farm red rings for amy any tips on how to farm for red rings and/or get more puyo coins?

My recommendations:

For points: Sonic or Tails + Shahra + Rappy

For Puyo Coins: Tails + Shahra + Purple Papurisu

• Thumbs Up 2

I have no idea on how to help with red rings but I do know the puyo coins. I would recommend Chip and the Purple Papurisu particularly because Chip gets you lots of coins. Shahra could be more useful to more skilled players. When I say skilled I mean those who can easily get through the first 4 stages. Use Cyan Wisp on stage 3 to help than.

I REALLY want Amite Amy. I did do some methods to get her on my old phone but that phone can't even play runners that well and I only use it for YouTube since, well, I have a new phone. The biggest downfall is that I never got up to that last looping episode, so I could get red rings and my high scores are never high enough to get through episodes with the new revive token limit. 

But I guess I'll just have to grind, I have till the 17th right? That means only approximately 9 or so episodes to go but they all have those sub episodes. Any tips on higher scores? I think if I can reach episode 50 before like 2 days then I have enough time to grind out red rings. 

tfw Carbuncle activates in the middle of a drill wisp segment with 500+ score multiplier and surrounded by a massive wall of giant gems.

x1ftr5.jpg

Currently my master plan is this...

If you do not have Amy and want her go to point 1.

If you have Amy or do not want her go to point 2 and repeat until you complete special event.

1: Start Runners --- is the main game zone a speed section? If Yes go to 2, if no go to 3.

2: Set up Espio + Sonic + the two fairies + score & character swap... . try to get a final score of 10 million = end the episode + 10 red rings (or Eggman Fight).

Go to point 1.

3: Tails + Chip + Squirrel thing, finish run.

Go to point 1.

Actually... lets talk companions for a moment. The new ones... which is the most useful, like really? 

I was using the giant fish + squirrel for a while... buuuuut... I noticed that in terms of when fish activates, it's never in any decent spots, usually it's during an Eggman section, there is one exception as to when it's good, but it doesn't seem like it's worth it since it more or less changes the gems to +1 coins. 

Also it seems counter productive, squirrel adds more coins to the level, so that means fish has less use the more advanced squirrel gets? 

So I switched to chip, reason being, even a level 1 chip + a fly character can net you 500+ coins, which seems to be a much better deal than any benefit that the fish guy has.

As for carbuncle, again, unless you get REALLY lucky, like in the drill wisp section, is he that good?

iOS 7 Not Supported

[important] iOS 7 Not Supported in Future Versions

Hello Sonic Runner fans.

Devices running iOS 7.1.2 and earlier will no longer be supported beginning with the next update.

Players who are currently enjoying the game with iOS 7.1.2
or earlier will not be able to access the game after 
the version update. Please be sure to update your OS
to the latest version as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

iOS 8 and above has unique APIs that Sega wants to use it seems.

Not much of a problem if you have a 4s/iPad 2 and above (although if you still have a 4s/iPad 2, really you are long overdue an upgrade)

So I found the perfect combo, now it's time to get to episode 50 so I can get a bunch of red rings... Oh wait.... only 3 revive tokens. Oh yeah.

But it's weird how that also show's on Android, oh well. Hopefully the still try to improve how the game runs because hitting a jumpad and being like "oh yea, I got that!" then it undershoots me and throws me into a pit.