Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

There is indeed a limit on the free revives.

Not sure what it is but it happens

Also. One of the adverts I got was for medication... Which isn't available in the UK...

There is indeed a limit on the free revives.

Not sure what it is but it happens

Also. One of the adverts I got was for medication... Which isn't available in the UK...

medication ? i thought it was energy drink

its weird, why they advertise a non app ad ?

I got the same bug as some other people where the game hangs at several different places: title screen, when loading notification popups in game, when loading a level, and so on. It's not that it "hangs" actually, you still hear the music correctly for instance, it just never finishes whatever it is that it's doing and just stays in the same screen forever.

I have a question for you guys. I'm planning on saving up the red rings I get from the Birthday event, plus get another three special eggs through story. Should I also wait until the international release event with the 20 rings per day is up before using them or should I go ahead and use them?

Save them. trust me, you'll be reliefed that you saved at least 500

I've been actively reading this forum for the past month, but i never had the feeling to chime in and share my opinion, but with this recent update to the game, i can't keep quiet anymore. I have an iPhone 5s, so i never had any of the bugs experienced in the android version, but I am very upset by the numerous nerfs that were introduced in this version. I can understand from a business standpoint why Sega would reduce the amount of red star rings awarded at the end of an episode to 5, but to reduce the amount rewarded for completing Episode 50-5 "The Boiling Point Finale" to only 10 red star rings when it used to be 50 is unacceptable. I could accept if it was 25, as that would be half, but certainly not 10 that is just down right ridiculous and greedy. Also as for Companions, it is ridiculous that they no longer collect Animals which they always had done from the beginning of the game released back in February, it may not sound that bad, but if you focus on it, you can see numerous animals would have been collected by your companions if they had been collected them, i've noted at least more than 30 lost in of my runs. Now Sega may have made this change because the Death Egg is so humongous that every single animal no matter where it is on the screen would be collected, but then they should have changed it so only the Death Egg can not collect animals, but every other companion still can. I am glad that Sega was able to stop hackers, but they also severely limited us, the players who play fairly.

The only way i see any of these to change, is that we keep critiquing and complaining about what we have lost. In previous versions, they have listened, such as that flight type characters can attack fully when flying. Hopefully Sega will listen and they will enhance the game to the more feature filled game it used to be.

• Thumbs Up 3

It's definitely not the same game I was playing 3 days ago.  The final beta build was good enough to the point I would have been content throwing a dollar or two towards Sega for making a fun freemium game.  I would still have kept hording RSR's and stuff but I'd at least show my support once or twice at the in-game store.  The worldwide release build?  It just seems more built towards testing people's willingness to continue going to maybe get a few more red rings for a chance at the lottery wheel.  Dollar to Red Ring ratio was changed in the store too.  Now it's not so much me keeping my wallet away because I'm patient with farming for resources, but now it's also on principle.  I'm so mixed here.  At it's core, I love the game play as a free to play game.  I like this version of a Sonic endless runner compared to Sonic Dash.  It's just the changes to the things NOT named game play that really muddy the water here.

• Thumbs Up 2

Yes Taokaka i completely agree with what you said, other than what companions, gameplay wise the game is pretty much the same but everything else, is just like testing our patience... I have enough patience to keep going, but i am upset with what has changed because it feels like to me, sega is trying to pinch pennies.

Before i forget, I've also noticed a bug that has occurred a few times since the worldwide release that never happened before ((it happened yesterday when i went with my family to a local park and today when i had to eat dinner)) I paused the game during a run and the phone went to sleep for a few minutes, when i returned, the game played for 5 seconds, then it crashed and i had to restart from the home screen. Hopefully this will be fixed, because being able to pause the game and returning a couple minutes later can happen fairly often in anyones' case.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hmmmm.... Now shall we examine this to see if there's any truth to this claim? 

egTU4MNl.jpg

You have 1000 red rings, 13 continues, and over 100,000 rings, you also appear to have a chip companion so obviously you must have had some luck on the wheel. 

You are also repeating the final scenario, boiling point. But I would like to draw your attention to this persons rank for a moment. Rank 341.

I am at rank 100 and something, and I have played this game daily since launch and I'm also at 'boiling point.' 

XpNfHCFl.jpg

The stage lasts until July 3rd

Classic until July 10th.

But until when is the Death Egg available?I need him(too OP)

The S5 and S5 mini both work but you're going to need the APK to get around Google Play's compatibility detection preventing you from downloading it from the store.

You'll want the most updated APK which is from yesterday when they updated the game specifically for Android's issues.

Yeah, but, WHERE do I go about getting that? That's the part I'm having a bit of trouble with.

Could someone please help me? I'm on an iPad Air, I have the game, but it never passes the install phase.

Warning: Large image

6TwVeH4.jpg

This is the message it always comes with. I'm on a perfectly good Wi-Fi, with a great connection, yet the game pulls this card on me.

What do I do? This continuously happens every time I go into the app and try to install.

I'm going to guess this is a bug of some sorts...

...(if not, then have you tried restarting the phone?)

Nope, restarting the iPad or clicking on the home button don't work.

Could someone please help me? I'm on an iPad Air, I have the game, but it never passes the install phase.

Warning: Large image

6TwVeH4.jpg

This is the message it always comes with. I'm on a perfectly good Wi-Fi, with a great connection, yet the game pulls this card on me.

What do I do? This continuously happens every time I go into the app and try to install.

• Thumbs Up 1