Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

So I just discovered that you can send out invitations in Sonic Runners even if someone already has the game, buuuut the person can only accept one invite once. Once the person accepts it he/she will never be able to accept any invitations.

but at invite friends menu, even if you search the exact name of the friend (that been playing the game already) it doesn't show up, only those who never played it appear in friend invitation screen

How did you managed to do it : o?

so , i just got this ad after beating the boss in this episode

ynrlkhp.jpg

its a promotion for charity by the mobile company in my country , not a real app , just a web page

after that , i got some red rings , so maybe i will try to get another death star

D5pJVvp.jpg

i really didn't want it

but maybe its better then if i get another classic sonic

also after i got it

CEyxdv9.jpg

oh , there is an achievement for that ? wow

where the achievement for classic sonic ?

BTW , how to remove this annoying black bars in the right ?

its only appear all the time in this game

• Thumbs Up 1

so , i just got this ad after beating the boss in this episode

ynrlkhp.jpg

its a promotion for charity by the mobile company in my country , not a real app , just a web page

after that , i got some red rings , so maybe i will try to get another death star

D5pJVvp.jpg

i really didn't want it

but maybe its better then if i get another classic sonic

also after i got it

CEyxdv9.jpg

oh , there is an achievement for that ? wow

where the achievement for classic sonic ?

BTW , how to remove this annoying black bars in the right ?

its only appear all the time in this game

If that appears, it generally means that your Android phone does not allow removing it without a OS change. Removing it will make you unable to use the back button, go to the home menu, or change programs on the fly without hardware buttons. If you don't have hardware buttons for those, please try not to remove it, or else you could be in for some serious trouble. 

Wait, now there are achievements for receiving limited characters only receivable from the roulette? That's.... dumb.

Runners doesn't activate immersive mode. It's possible to set the app to do so on a rooted device, but not otherwise I think.

Hello my sonic runners is bugged i can receive tokens but i cant send them... push notifications and facebook are disabled on my ID. i already tried my ID on other phone and still the same problem.

I just got the rewards for the event. One of the rewards it's 75 red rings so that finally put me at 300 red rings.

2ldy59x.jpg

nyh5yb.jpg

And another Angel Chao. Still no Death Egg ^^U

All my attempts so far been landing on rare companions only xD, the 100 rsr from the event gave me cratidge and another yacker!

Good luck getting that death egg, it's even rarer than star cruiser :o

• Thumbs Up 1

So...

There's a NiGTHS/Runners collaboration on the way...

Yay, another possible character for the premium roulette :P?

post-7689-0-29518700-1436177824_thumb.jp

post-7689-0-29518700-1436177824_thumb.jp

So...

There's a NiGTHS/Runners collaboration on the way...

Yay, another possible character for the premium roulette :P?

I got Shahra!Should i use cartridge(300 combo at the beginning) or genesis(unbreakable for 100 seconds)?

Oh god no, not another roulette character. I still haven't unlocked either Classic Sonic or Omega, because the chances are just too slim. I personally think it would be much better if they added an alternative option to unlock characters, like offering them for a sum of Red Star Rings and making them available on the roulette as well.

The game finally managed to install on my iPad Air. The game runs amazingly well, but them ADS! And the roulette? It drives me insane. I don't want to spend my week trying to get Omega and Classic Sonic. Why can't they be permanent characters?!

So, after failing to get it working on my phone for the billionth time, I decided to switch to a new phone (Galaxy S5, I believe). The game ran quite smoothly, with very little lag. After finishing the first episode, it gave me 10 Special Eggs to have a 'free' go on the Special Roulette. And on this 'free' spin of mine... I landed straight on the Character Egg and unlocked Classic Sonic! YES! But it gets better. Once I'd obtained 50 Red Rings, I decided to have another go at the Premium Roulette (mainly to get another buddy) and... it just lands on the very edge of the Character Egg again! So now I also have Omega unlocked! (Unfortunately, I didn't manage to grab screenshots.) As for the game itself, I'm actually enjoying what I've played so far.

Also, just so I know, what happens if you land on the Character Egg again, after you've unlocked all available characters?

Did they fix the compatibility issue?, Google Play now says it's compatible with my Galaxy Avant (or rather, all my devices now... previously it was only compatible with Bluestacks)

Wait, how did you get it to run on Bluestacks? I'm always stuck on "Connecting..." either by accepting the terms or transferring data.

Oh god no, not another roulette character. I still haven't unlocked either Classic Sonic or Omega, because the chances are just too slim. I personally think it would be much better if they added an alternative option to unlock characters, like offering them for a sum of Red Star Rings and making them available on the roulette as well.

If they let you buy the roulette characters straight up then everyone will accuse the game of being pay to win, UNLESS they give the roulette characters downsides like say making Charmy only able to hit enemies from the top (like the original flight property) in exchange for being able to float over bottomless pits.

What? How? Didn't Sonic Dash do the same thing? How is that Pay to win? We're only using in game currency, not real money...

sonic dash make you buy the characters using red star rings , not real money

That's exactly what I said...

If i remember correctly everyone in Sonic Dash is a reskin of Sonic, while in Runners the unlocks have better stats, so my point still stands.

I repeat, what? So you're saying Dash is not considered to be a pay to win because all the characters are just a reskin of Sonic while Sonic Runners is? (Currently the game is pay to win, yes, but if you could unlock characters by using your red rings, it wouldn't be considered a pay to win game).

Yes ? Reskins don't give you any advantages against people who don't have them.

Right now, it's looking likely that many people are not going to be getting Classic Sonic and/or Omega because not only is their acquirement a massive game of chance, it's a time-based game of chance. 

If they were available to buy on their own in some form then yes, people could see that as pay-to-win. Surely though that's better than the current setup where some people will get access characters and stats while others are completely locked out of it with no possible way of getting them. If you could in some way buy them then at least everyone would have the ability to get them.

The best case scenario would be to make all roulette characters permanently up for grabs via the character egg. In addition, have a shop where characters can be bought with a specific number of Red Rings. To balance it, the characters in the shop would have a far higher asking price than the roulette spin. You have the option to chance it on the roulette in the hope of nabbing a character for cheaper or you can play it safe with the shop.

I've personally not managed to get either Classic or Omega and I really don't have much motivation to keep going. The time it takes to grind Red Rings and the ludicrously small odds of landing on the character egg means it just isn't worth it. In the end, it's a mobile game. I'm not going to go through this much time and effort when there's so many other things in daily life that need attention first.

Still no Classic Sonic and I'm back down to zero red rings lol. If they release Classic Tails then my wallet is well and truly done for, but it's safe for the moment :P