Awoo.

Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright / Conquest

Jin.

Why is it so surprising that the story has dark moments or well written moments most likely?

Also bare in mind, their are several characters in the game who can live or die in the game based on things like if you have high support with them or complete a stage in a certain number of turns.

That blue haired Maid Flora is one of those characters who can live or die based on your actions. Also that Red haired Ninja Saizou and I think Gunther as well.

They really ain't holding back with this game, Might be the darkest game in the series.

holy shit read up on some spoilers and this game's story actually gets pretty fucking dark. Going to be pretty jarring going from

watching your half-sister get torn apart by Faceless

to chilling with your bros in the hot-tub, but it's nice to see that they're actually striving for something and the game isn't entirely weeb pandering. Cautiously optimistic again

Can you link me to where you read this? I don't care about spoilers at this point (but you should still spoil the link), gonna be impossible to avoid them for a year lmao

• Thumbs Up 1

It always seemed odd to me a game with permadeath like Awakening had such a low stakes plot a lot of the time. If there's some dark shit/a more serious plot that sounds pretty cool to me. 

then again you can pat people on the head in this game right? urrrrrrg

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm not sure I'll be getting this game, but I'll keep tabs on it.

To be honest, I have never played a fire emblem game before. Any suggestions for a first fire-emblem game?

To be honest, I have never played a fire emblem game before. Any suggestions for a first fire-emblem game?

If not Awakening, I'd say Sacred Stones.

I'd say Mystery of the Emblem or the Shadow Dragon and Mystery of the Emblem remakes, Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance possibly, and Awakening.

Awakening, "Fire Emblem" or Sacred Stones.

Others have a rather steep difficulty curve imo

Uh, what was that? Like, what was that???

I have no idea how else you're supposed to interpret that but uh...

So homosexuals are treated as exclusivity deals, we've got incest in all but name, and then the Amie thing.

Yeah this is getting to be the least bit uncomfortable

... So, what was happening to the kings there? Were they straining from experiencing their first boner in years from the dances, or what?

Heads up ya'll, all the "Amie" models have been ripped out. These include the Children characters and everyone's favorite RNG Goddess. You'll also see some familiar looking faces too.

Males

1435485790161.jpg
  • Thumbs Up 1

Heads up ya'll, all the "Amie" models have been ripped out. These include the Children characters and everyone's favorite RNG Goddess. You'll also see some familiar looking faces too.

Males

1435485790161.jpg

Females

1435486270623.jpg

Shoot, some dude on 4chan manage to make them animate, you can even put them on your computers desktop.

I'm still trying to figure out something:

Why is Anna in there? I don't recall her being confirmed as playable.

I'm still trying to figure out something:

Why is Anna in there? I don't recall her being confirmed as playable.

She is.

She is.

I haven't seen it anywhere, though. I'm not surprised (I think she'll be a playable character from now on), I just haven't seen it.

Amiibo battle themes:

Marth - Strike! (Shadow Dragon, remixed)

Ike - The Devoted (Radiant Dawn)

Lucina - Rival (Awakening)

Robin - Id~Hope (Awakening)

For those of you also interested in the theme from the E3 Trailer, you can listen to it here, alongside its calm version here. And if you're out for even more rips, you can find pretty much everything here.

From what I found notice, there are some Awakening themes still in the game. One map theme seems to have been brought over (Conquest and Conquest~Ablaze) alongside Anna's merchant theme.

The other songs are all beautifully composed imo.

Yeah the music is top notch in this game compared to Awakening, Awakening had some standout tracks,  but not a lot.

Third path spoilers

Okay look, before I begin, you may be wondering why there's barely been info on the Third Path. That's because it's not out yet. It releases mid-July. Nonetheless some CGs and chapter summaries are in the game, so we have a loose idea of what it's like.

Basically, a third "kingdom" appears, the invisible kingdom, ruled by Hydra, the dragon god who's angry because everybody forgot his birthdays lately. Corrin creates an alliance between Nohr and Hoshido to combat the new threat and defeat Hydra. Azura plays a key role in this. After beating Hydra, the rumor on the internet is that Corrin becomes king of the kingdom alongside his waifu and the peace is regained.

We're also certain that Crimson dies.

The Third Route is just as long as the two regular ones.

It's damn hilarious that the FE community have jumped on this game for translations, and NoA is moving at such a slow pace.

I'm gonna bust a gut if the fans get the game translated before NoA, lol.