Awoo.

Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright / Conquest

Jin.

So apparently they didn't actually bother making different different models for characters with different physiques when undressed.

mk7g5Rl.jpg

They all just use the exact same body type with the character's head copied on. Female characters with visible muscle suddenly don't have any. Smaller males suddenly become jacked as shit, as pictured above. They don't even bother changing the skin colour, so Zero and Rinka both have pale white bodies even though they're clearly dark-skinned

You know what does change, though? The bust sizes of all the female characters. Clearly these guys had their priorities straight

• Thumbs Up 1

That's pretty damn lazy for something I was actually looking forward to in the game. Guess it can't be helped though...

That's pretty damn lazy for something I was actually looking forward to in the game. Guess it can't be helped though...

who knows if theres enough complaints about it Nintendo might release a patch update before the NOA release or at least have the different skinned characters get their normal color skin otherwise they will look like they were tanning in the sun with their clothes on

So apparently they didn't actually bother making different different models for characters with different physiques when undressed.

mk7g5Rl.jpg

They all just use the exact same body type with the character's head copied on. Female characters with visible muscle suddenly don't have any. Smaller males suddenly become jacked as shit, as pictured above. They don't even bother changing the skin colour, so Zero and Rinka both have pale white bodies even though they're clearly dark-skinned

You know what does change, though? The bust sizes of all the female characters. Clearly these guys had their priorities straight

That is literally the most horrifying thing I have ever seen in my entire life. My God.

Anyway maybe bust sizes are easier than actual bodies, but I think they could have, at the very least, put 3 different body types for males and females. Young, middle and RIPPED or something.

• Thumbs Up 3

>FE Fates is waifu shit

>The undies skin doesn't look good

You guys are giving me major mixed messages here.

• Thumbs Up 5

oh hey Eponine has the same birthday as I do

Err, well anyway

Here's some new stuff to the topic

Sales

Fates has been selling better than Awakening.
Nohr is more popular than Hoshido.

Mechanics

Capture

If you have a Jail in My Castle, certain defeated enemies allow you to capture them.

You can spend resources to try and convince said units to join your side.

They cannot be skinshipped or be supported with.

dr4c5u.jpg

Children

RUMOR

The pregnant mothers and the born children are taken to a seperate dimension, where time flows much faster. Parents often visit, and children return when of age.

Spoilers

Azura's Fate

Azura collapses and dissolves into light, with the Avatar bursting into tears. In the ending, they converse with Azura's spirit by the lakeside where they first met her before Azura disappears and Ryoma/Xander calls them back.

She survives in the Third Route.

Odin, Luna, Lazward?

It's indeed confirmed that they are Owain, Severa and Inigo respectively.

Owain's daughter, Ophelia, also bears the mark of Naga.

If Severa is married to Subaki, she will note to Matoi how much she looks like Cordelia.

Inigo's daughter, Soleil, wears Olivia's headband.

List of Character Deaths

Not counting the fact that you're likely to kill regular characters of the opposing version.

Story characters

Garon - King of Nohr, murdered long before the story by Hydra and replaced by a monster disguised as him

Sumeragi - Kamui's father, murdered by the fake Garon and later revived as Hydra's agent as the Hooded Man

Mikoto - Murdered by the Hooded Man, sparking the conflict that forces Corrin to pick a side. Is later revived as Hydra's agent in the Third Route. Also appears in spirit to aid Corrin to defeat an infested Takumi in the Nohr version.

Iago (Hoshido) - Tries to take Corrin down by brainwashing Takumi and threatening to burn Flora. Is killed by Corrin's party.

Iago (Nohr) - Attempts to assassinate Corrin but fails, is promptly burned alive by Leon

Usable characters - Avoidable deaths

Kaze - dies protecting Corrin. (Hoshido)

Flora - commits suicide after betraying Corrin. (Hoshido)

Lilith - dies protecting Corrin. (???)

Crimson - ??? (Third Route)

Camilla* - ??? (Nohr)

Hinoka* - ??? (Hoshido)

Leon* - ??? (Nohr)

Takumi* - ??? (Hoshido)

Elise* - ??? (Nohr)

Sakura* - ??? (Hoshido)

*rumored to die, but not enough information to go on. However, they can die through normal battle like any normal unit.

Usable characters - Scripted deaths

Ryoma - Defeated by Corrin in his castle. Ordered by Garon to be killed, though Corrin is hesitant. Commits seppuku. (Nohr)

Takumi - Revealed to actually be the host of a powerful demon. After Corrin's forces capture Sakura and Yukimura, he attempts to save them but is defeated. The demon takes control of his undead body, becoming Infested Takumi. Is later killed once again by Corrin after Corrin speaks to the spirits of Mikoto, Ryoma and Takumi himself. (Nohr)

Xander - Easily defeats Corrin until Elise sacrifices herself. Grief-stricken, Xander allows himself to be defeated and converses for the last time with the crying Corrin before dying. (Hoshido)

Elise - Dies protecting Corrin from Xander. (Hoshido)

Azura - Vanishes in the ending. (Hoshido & Nohr)

Gunter - falls off a bridge.

----> Survived and returns to the party (Nohr)

----> Becomes possessed and attempts to kill Corrin's party (Third Route)

The Third Route

Mentioned before in one of my last posts, but we also now know that the kingdom is called "Touma".

Nohrian and Hoshidan siblings can support, even romantically (Only Takumi and Camilla), in the Third Route.

EDITS TO POST:

Children section added.

Azura's death is not avoidable.

Sakura's death is confirmed to be a false rumor.

Lilith can die.

Gunter's fate edited.

Infested Takumi image added.

Elise added to Avoidable Deaths for Nohr.

Support info for Third Route added.

Edited by Ice Prince Jin
  • Thumbs Up 1

List of Character Deaths

Usable characters - Scripted deaths

Ryoma - Defeated by Corrin in his castle. Ordered by Garon to be killed, though Corrin is hesitant. Commits seppuku. (Nohr)

Takumi - Revealed to actually be the host of a powerful demon. After Corrin's forces capture Sakura and Yukimura, he attempts to save them but is defeated. The demon takes control of his undead body, becoming infested by the Demon. Is later killed once again by Corrin after speaking to the spirits of Mikoto, Ryoma and Takumi himself. (Nohr)

Xander - Easily defeats Corrin until Elise sacrifices herself. Grief-stricken, Xander allows himself to be defeated and converses for the last time with the crying Corrin before dying. (Hoshido)

Elise - Dies protecting Corrin from Xander. (Hoshido)

Wow, that shit is depressing.

are they trying to break my heart

are they really

That's quite depressing. I t-think I'll get Nohr. ;-;

• Thumbs Up 1

I assume you never see Corrin's face in these scenes (except technically in the 4th one)? I'd understand why considering they're customizable.

Looks like Corrin kinda speaks in these? Barely, but yeah.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

I assume you never see Corrin's face in these scenes (except technically in the 4th one)? I'd understand why considering they're customizable.

>FE Fates is waifu shit

>The undies skin doesn't look good

You guys are giving me major mixed messages here.

If you're going to pander, either go big or go home.

• Thumbs Up 1

Chrom, Frederick and Lissa confirmed as DLC characters.

1.) I've heard we still don't know if its legit, though it does look legit.

2.) Frederick and Lissa are on the map. That doesn't mean they're DLC characters.

1.) I've heard we still don't know if its legit, though it does look legit.

2.) Frederick and Lissa are on the map. That doesn't mean they're DLC characters.

We have a conversation apparantly between Lissa and

Ophelia

http://pastebin.com/ERWHErV0

Also another clearer picture

EDIT:

Even more conversations.

Joker and Frederick

http://pastebin.com/X9k19Fdy

Luna

and Chrom

http://pastebin.com/maYZJwT2

Lazward

and Chrom

http://pastebin.com/f3W442dg

Odin

and Lissa

http://pastebin.com/F4KTXicJ

Also to note, the DLC takes place sometime towards the beginning of Awakening (before meeting Robin), so Chrom, Lissa, and Fredrick wouldn't recognize Inigo, Severa and Owain.

So I read something controversial regarding the game that left me feeling... uncomfortable, to say the least.

So apparently there's a lesbian character in the game who you can't romance with the female protagonist. Only the male. And he accomplishes this by drugging her with some magic herb without her consent that makes her see men as women and "cures" her?

If that's true, then I'm beyond disappointed. :(

Source. Contains spoilers, obviously.

So I read something controversial regarding the game that left me feeling... uncomfortable, to say the least.

So apparently there's a lesbian character in the game who you can't romance with the female protagonist. Only the male. And he accomplishes this by drugging her with some magic herb without her consent that makes her see men as women and "cures" her?

If that's true, then I'm beyond disappointed. :(

Source. Contains spoilers, obviously.

I'm looking at the support conversations right now.

Soleil stated that her attraction to "cute girls" (which might just be loli or the like, we're not sure, translation from japanese isn't as clear cut as a lot of people seem to think it is) is a weakness of her, since she always collapses when near them. Kamui hears her complaints about this and tries to help her.

Yes, Kamui did give her that powder without consent, but he only did it out of the intention to help her train herself. Besides, Soleil didn't seem to have ANY problem with it at all, in fact, she enjoyed abusing the effects to take a look at what all the other men would be like as a girl. If he ultimately S-Supports her, she'll state that she fell in love with Kamui's genderswapped version, but, as noted by Kamui's shock, he didn't use the powder to try and seduce her.

She didn't go from lesbian to straight. In fact, she strikes me far more as bisexual.

I don't understand why everything has to be controversial to people lately, when there's really nothing to it.

I'm looking at the support conversations right now.

Soleil stated that her attraction to "cute girls" (which might just be loli or the like, we're not sure, translation from japanese isn't as clear cut as a lot of people seem to think it is) is a weakness of her, since she always collapses when near them. Kamui hears her complaints about this and tries to help her.

Yes, Kamui did give her that powder without consent, but he only did it out of the intention to help her train herself. Besides, Soleil didn't seem to have ANY problem with it at all, in fact, she enjoyed abusing the effects to take a look at what all the other men would be like as a girl. If he ultimately S-Supports her, she'll state that she fell in love with Kamui's genderswapped version, but, as noted by Kamui's shock, he didn't use the powder to try and seduce her.

She didn't go from lesbian to straight. In fact, she strikes me far more as bisexual.

I don't understand why everything has to be controversial to people lately, when there's really nothing to it.

She should've been a Bi option really.

This is definately a support conversation I imagine being completely changed up through by the time of the Western release, cause despite corrin's good intentions of helping her out with her phobia, folks are still gonna take serious offense to this and interpret this the wrong way.

She should've been a Bi option really.

This is definately a support conversation I imagine being completely changed up through by the time of the Western release, cause despite corrin's good intentions of helping her out with her phobia, folks are still gonna take serious offense to this and interpret this the wrong way.

She should have.

I imagine the localisation well... Localising it. It's far too easy for the western fanbase to get the wrong idea in Japanese.

Is the My Castle thing available in Nohr? Every time I see the castle it looks very Hoshido-ish to me.