Awoo.

Super Sonic Turbo Gun Adventure 2 Turbo - My Friend's Fangame

PatMac

The edgiest game since Shadow the Hedgehog!

http://gamejolt.com/games/action/super-sanic-turbo-gun-adventure-2-turbo/52842/

TFgD650.png

Yep. So my friend has been working on this "Sanic" fangame on and off for a few months now and he finally has a demo of it out! The demo itself isn't that long, it's just one level right now but's it's of top quality. 

He's still working on it and he's going to add a bunch of new stuff to the game but with that said, what is the game even about?

Well, this amazing First Person Shooter game is about Sonic and his friends being fed up with Eggman's evil tricks. (Eggman is known as Oogman in this game, for future reference). They travel across many lush environments as they go out to eliminate Oogman. You'll travel to such well known places as Green Hill Zone... and that's it for the moment. And you can play as Sonic... and that's it. For now, like I said he plans on adding so much more to the game.

As for the gameplay, it's a Unity3d game, it plays like a Unity3d game. Though it has an accelerator so it sorta feels like a Sonic game, and you, you know, have a gun. The only enemy is Oogman, which is Classic Eggman, and the only item is rings, and there's one spring in Green Hill Zone. I swear it's better than I'm making it out to be.

Anyway, the game's pretty hard to describe, so I'll quote my friend's description of the game:

"Features:

• Perfect, beautiful environments to explore in the first person.
  • Satisfying death by shotgun.
  • Water.
  • Deep kill announcers. Yeah. They're pretty dank.
  • Detailed, in-depth stats on level completion.
  • Smooth jazz covers.
  • Correct title screens.
  • A 100% polished experience,
  • And much, much more!"

And there's much more to be added to the game:

• "Character selection. This will include all of your favorite Sanic characters to contribute to the extermination of Oogman.
  • Better functioning weapons, better looking weapons, multiple types of weapons, etc.
  • More in-depth stage completion stats.
  • Many more stages. This is just the tip of the iceberg.
  • More music variety.
  • All requests will be strongly considered."

So yeah, that's the game. I'll be updating this post whenever new updates come out, right now he's working on City Escape and Metal Harbor, and we have plans for other stages too. Also, Knuckles will be added, mark my words.

Also, there is a jazz remix of Green Hill Zone in the game by dante121234 on Youtube, so there's that.

Finally, here is a quote from Felix when he played the game: "that was the most beautiful game i have ever played".

If you have some spare time, give the game a shot (pun intended), and have fun!

(And yes that is a piece of Bootleg Sonic artwork in the picture)

• Thumbs Up 2