Awoo.

SSMB's SSB Screenshot Thread

JezMM

Welcome to the Sonic Stadum Message Board's

Super Smash Bros. Screenshot Thread!
m5AGOS.png

Post your screenshots from Super Smash Bros. for 3DS (and eventually Super Smash Bros. for Wii U) here! Also, while replays cannot be directly recorded to video from the game, feel free to post ones you've recorded for yourself here if you so wish.

• Screenshots containing unlockable features that have not been revealed by an official Nintendo outlet must be spoiler tagged - this includes characters, and stages, and anything else that hasn't been shown on the website, in Sakurai's pictures of the day or in Nintendo's facebook/twitter pages etc.  The game has been out for almost half a year now, so spoiler content is fair game.  If you're late to play and don't wish to see unlockable content, it's best to leave this thread.
  • Not a rule or anything but just something to keep in mind: try to exercise a little bit of personal quality control. You don't need to upload EVERY screenshot you take just for the sake of it, show off the ones you think people will enjoy (either artistically or for humour).
  • When quoting to comment on a screenshot, be sure to trim irrelevant screenshots out of the quote box before posting, if someone posts 10 screenshots we don't need to scroll through them all again just to be followed with "lol pac man's nose is touching peach's boob in the 4th one" and nothing else.

HOW TO PLAY:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAnIZbWT4nY

When you see a funny event or cool moment happening during the fight, freeze the action (START)!

Follow the on-screen displays to adjust the shot , then save the screenshot (L+R) or (Z)!

If you are playing on a 3DS, and you want to save the screenshot in 3D for your own personal viewing, make sure the 3D Slider is turned up when you take the shot!

When your Nintendo 3DS console or Wii U console is turned off, eject your SD Card or Micro SD Card and plug it into your computer using an SD Card Slot or SD Card Slot USB Device (usually very cheap to buy online)!  If you are using a New Nintendo 3DS you will need a Micro SD Card Converter to plug into a regular sized SD Card slot or USB Device.

Locate the SD Card in your Drives and navigate to the DCIM folder! Find your screenshots and upload them to your preferred image hosting site!

Alternatively, if you are playing on a Wii U, you can display the screenshot on screen in the Vault, and then open the Home Menu (Home)!  Open the Internet Browser to access your preferred image hosting site, then attempt to upload an image in order to upload a copy of the game's current display.

Make a post in this thread and insert the images into your post using the Image icon in the toolbar above, using the URL given to you by the image hosting site!

As your amazing screenshot builds up Likes, it'll make your ego go farther each time!

When your ego gets a popular star, launch your post off the stage with a Smash Attack (tap+A)!

...wait no I've started talking about something else now, my bad. Carry on everyone.

Happy Snapping!

(And thanks to SuperLink for chatting to the staff about whether it was okay to make this topic!  I know they weren't really proper "rules" but if staff have any issues with the guidelines I suggested above let me know, I don't want to be the boss here or anything, just figured they were common sense things worth mentioning.)

This topic was still getting moderate attention and usage before the forum rollback, so decided to quickly remake it.  Feel free to repost old screenshots and videos, but obviously don't go mad with it and make ridiculously long posts to do everything all over again in one hit.

So I've had this screenshot laying around and never posted it in this thread before the wipe, so here it is.

tumblr_njmvgdFhiC1s7xa38o1_1280.jpg

Dedede: “Ey Kirby, you're finally a Dedede that I can call my own! I’m callin’ ya Dedede Jr. from now on!"

Kirby: “NOOOOOOOO!!!”

• Thumbs Up 2

A couple I whipped up over the past month:

16h13xc.jpg

#OwTheEdge

18g1l2.jpg

Bromances rekindled! Zeti unleashed!

2zeksyc.jpg

Donkey Kong Country 1.5: Revenge of Queen B.

I also accomplished this recently:

14lst4n.jpg

28714x2.jpg

All done until Mewtwo!

• Thumbs Up 2

Guys guys. This thread doesn't need to exist anymore... Y'know why?

zlcfzs7hssy2mq_jon_by_n8tethenerd-d8lcsh

Holy... It's... PERFECT.

----

Btw, since this isn't my picture, like it on Miiverse!

eOVOzm6.jpg

Literally the cutest thing in Smash 4

FvFB7jx.jpg

There seem to be a big battle going on outside...

8GIwbio.jpg

SUPER GNARLY BRO

VdoEmUQ.jpg

Kung Fu Sonic

LD4BrYw.jpg

Seem like Lucas didn't get the memo on today's race...

j4gojvZ.jpg

... yea

m4D0RB1.jpg

"POSE FOR THE FANS!"

ixkTReY.jpg

... Well, Wrestling IS a good stress relievers... I guess

fFKUTPS.jpg

Sonic break his legs again

KZpqe08.jpg

This is a glitch I found while going through Classic Mode as Wario. His bike was floating in mid air!

• Thumbs Up 1

zl_Cfz_S_o_Oek6x_Ujxh_H.jpg

Jigglypuff: Let go of me man, I don't know you like that!!!!

zl_Cfz_TBpu_Og6_Qdo_PUf.jpg

Flashy!

zl_Cfz_TBpw_Jc2_BHV3_Bb.jpg

The face of evil.

zl_Cfz_TEOs0s_J3_P_Zqw.jpg

That very moment you and the other customer spots the very last amiibo on the shelves.

zl_Cfz_TEUGm_Y6nus_Ty_E.jpg

You can never have too many Jords

zl_Cfz_TGlw_UIAu_IE2w_Z.jpg

Surprisingly, he didn't pop

zl_Cfz_TGlyb_Yy_OIt_Vnj.jpg

Sonic's Mega evolution. it's Super!

zl_Cfz_TGl1pkwosc_Cz_N.jpg

Sonic: Whoa! You sound just like me!

Wonder Blue: WHOA Blue dude, you have my voice!! Are we related?

Sonic: Uhh...no, your human and im a hedgehog.

Wonder Blue: Are you sure your not my long lost brother who has been turned into a hedgehog?

Sonic:yes im sure, it could be just a big huge coincidence that we have the same voice.With this many people in the world, people are bound to have similar voices.

Wonder Blue: So you ARE a person! I found my long lost BROTHER!!

Note, I have no idea who Wonder blue is, all I know is that he is voiced by roger with the same voice of sonic.

• Thumbs Up 1