Awoo.

nice pictures for you!...again!

Drawloverlala

I know that you can do better, everyone has the ability to outdo themselves. But I'm pretty sure you're one of best artists when it comes to this sort of thing. I love all of them and also welcome back! Keep up the good work, DLL! :)

• Thumbs Up 8

:o Wow! Amazing work! Gotta say that when it comes to Sonic fan art, this is definitely some of the best I've seen on the internet. I'm glad you decided to share this with us!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

That looks really cool! I love this twist on the Switch Item Monitor (and the reference to the Super Monitor!) And young Sonic looks like Classic, but with green eyes! (Archie comics?)

• Thumbs Up 1

That looks really cool! I love this twist on the Switch Item Monitor (and the reference to the Super Monitor!) And young Sonic looks like Classic, but with green eyes! (Archie comics?)

thank you so much!

hehe well i  say yes :D  i just did Sonic's body as Tails' body.. and he looks like classic Sonic from archie comics :lol:

Echoing everyone here, this all looks really stunning. There's so much vibrancy and a tremendous amount of detail that you put into your work. You're very talented and clearly a natural at this. Definitely one of the best artists that I've seen online. Your artwork is ace! Thanks for sharing and keep up the impressive work.

• 3 weeks later...

Echoing everyone here, this all looks really stunning. There's so much vibrancy and a tremendous amount of detail that you put into your work. You're very talented and clearly a natural at this. Definitely one of the best artists that I've seen online. Your artwork is ace! Thanks for sharing and keep up the impressive work.

thank you so much! ^__^ ehehe it makes me so happy you concider me like that.. thank you..you are very kind

-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.--.

recently i've been drawing things for Sonic's fandom... i'm still not finishing other ideas i have with the official characters... but i'm on it,,,

just recently i drew this Scourge for a friend who likes him so much..

untitled_drawing_by_drawloverlala-d8r1r5

here you can watch the Redraw

http://drawloverlala.deviantart.com/art/CRUNCH-529160869 

i really like how it came up.. ^_^

• Thumbs Up 4

Nice! That reference to The Shining was really clever!

And I sympathize with you on that Slicer.

• Thumbs Up 2

Wow. Really liked seeing Blaze using Honey's style. I'd love to see more of those character clothes/style swaps, for example, I'd be cool to see Blaze and Amy swap styles, I could especially imagine Blaze being pissed off at wearing a dress.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow. Really liked seeing Blaze using Honey's style. I'd love to see more of those character clothes/style swaps, for example, I'd be cool to see Blaze and Amy swap styles, I could especially imagine Blaze being pissed off at wearing a dress.

hehe  i shall try!  both would look so cute..

thank you so much!

i drew this!

She is Marty.. a character from Rockman X mangas (X1; X2 and X3)  her armor here its from RockmanX2 Manga..
Volume 2
this episode http://digitalmegamanworld.com/Rockman-X-Manga/RockManX2/vol2/page151   <---PIRATES if you are interested...

( :D that site its pretty good to see these mangas.. even when they are on japanese.. i swear they still can be fun to watch.. speaccially for Dr.Cain Scenes :lol: )

she its like a Mermaid Reploid and the first and one love interest for X..
because even if its not canon  X never got  interested on a girl beyond the "friend zone" except for Marty...
but that just stayed at the mangas...

marty_by_drawloverlala-d8sem2u.png

Edited by Drawloverlala
  • Thumbs Up 7