Awoo.

Codename: Kids Next Door possibly coming back?

Chaos Warp

That's good.

I'm still not buying it until the reveal in April 1st.

Yeah, seems like far too much time, money, and work to be putting into a joke, but you never know.  Some people really get invested in April Fool's like the rest of us get invested in Christmas.

Which is why I remain skeptical: if it's a ruse, I can rest easy without getting too disappointed.

On the other hand, if I end up wrong I end up with a new cartoon sequel of one of my favorite shows in my childhood!

So, it's a (semi-)win-win for me.

Which is why I remain skeptical: if it's a ruse, I can rest easy without getting too disappointed.

On the other hand, if I end up wrong I end up with a new cartoon sequel of one of my favorite shows in my childhood!

So, it's a (semi-)win-win for me.

But, what if its real, but is essentially a Teen Titans Go style sequel

Edit: I tend to be, Hope for the best, prepare for the worst

Please don't scare me with such a thought.

Please don't scare me with such a thought.

Well, KND was CN right? and CN has been putting a kibosh on just about all action in favor of comedy(heck, Nick only has a few left, and Disney XD while having more comedy, balances almost all of its comedies with heavy action elements for better or worse) 

Well, KND was CN right? and CN has been putting a kibosh on just about all action in favor of comedy(heck, Nick only has a few left, and Disney XD while having more comedy, balances almost all of its comedies with heavy action elements for better or worse) 

Well, judging from the video, I doubt there will be a real focus on comedy. 

KND was silly enough compared to Teen Titans that it wouldn't really be that bad by comparison. In fact, it's silly enough that I'd wager it'd be any different to how it originally was if they did that.

But given the premise of this teaser, it looks like it's gonna be much more tense to be anything like TTG in reception.

I'm definitely hoping that this is real.

Now if only they could do the same for Megas XLR.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, what do we have here?

(are you guys worried yet cause I SURE AM)

I doubt they're going to be doing a full-on 90's style dark, gritty reboot, but it still baffles me why they're promoting this thing with such creepy videos and the Rainbow Monkeys website at that.

But I mean, it's working splendidly well, so I'm not complaining.

KND was no slouch to being dark and tense. Especially when it came to that Season 1 finale when we finally saw Father - scary as FUCK before decay hit him.

I don't expect them to do away with the sillier parts of KND to be dark and gritty, but I am expecting it to be a lot more intense and possibly on Operation: Zero level of dark and apocalyptic.

With the information we've got thus far from all the videos, here's my theory on what has happened.

One or two years has passed since Operation INTERVIEW and Number 1 has been fully introduced into the Galactic Kids Next Door. Number 1 tries his best to impress the G: KND and due to this, he buys into all of the fake stories he's been told. When the G: KND decide that planet has become too dangerous. Chad attempts to stop this decision but the G: KND mark him as a traitor, (explaining why he's been locked up in the video released). The G: KND decide as an cruel act of punishment to force Chad to watch as the weapon is activated.

Meanwhile, Number 1 in a way, has been brainwashed by the G: KND, which forced him to believe what they believe, shown by his hesitation at activating the weapon but without Chad to talk to him to fight against it and the G: KND shouting at him to activate the weapon, forcing him to activate it.

But the weapon fails, not actually destroying The planet but rather causing destruction, which brings us to Cree's "Nigel Uno...what have you done...?". Everyone has managed to survive but the weapon has caused commutation errors for the KND (shown by the above video where Number 4 attempts to send Number 5 a transmission). With the G: KND causing a bunch of problems on the planet, the KND, Adults, and the Teens decide in a last ditch effort to band together to stop Number 1 and the G: KND, although some have alternative plans (Father for example would likely go along with the plan but would be working towards him gaining power).

The majority of the KND take refuge in the moon base, the only KND place of operation that hasn't suffered is the moon base, due to bring out of range. As for Chad, he manages to escape the G: KND and works as a KND operative on the G: KND base, giving Number 86 and Number 362 information on the G: KND.

Meh, it's just a theory on what could possibly happen in the Galactic Kids Next Door considering the information we have and the changes in characters we've had since the original series

Hello, hello! Here we go-go!

It's not a new series! But it's not a prank, either. It's a proposal for a new one.

The original video was meant to build up hype in hopes it would get picked up.

Also, Lizzie is Numbuh Vine. Unsurprising.

Hahaha there's a chance it CAN happen...

It's just not happening now.

It's a show pitch and it needs the fan support for it to happen. HAHAHAA.

;_;

I knew it! ...somewhat...

But then again, they I would love to still be proven wrong. But they got some attention, so hopefully it gets somewhere...

What, no:

"KND OP: A.P.R.I.L. F.O.O.L.S: All People R Immense Lummoxs For Occasionally Obvious LieS."

Or something?

Uh mannnnn. Bit bombed by this.

They got the whole original VAs back, made all those vines...this can't possibly be a prank...

However we can look at Toonami's revival and it was an April Fools joke at the time, until the buzz was too huge for CN to ignore.

I WANT THIS SERIES TO COME TRUE. Give me a reason to believe in cartoons again. Had enough of today's cartoons having the same focus of comedy and/or toilet humor. How can something like Breadwinners be on TV and not this?!

Unless Warburton has ran out of ideas, this show can't possibly fail if it airs.

Well, at least it's not an outright hoax.  So there's still hope, presumably.  Hopefully this does go somewhere.

Well at it wasn't a full ruse, but it'd be great if this was to be picked up. Also Numbah 3 "swearing" in the video made me laugh.

• 4 weeks later...

>Numbah 3 saying "holy fuck."

vJWR1r.gif

Seriously, though, hope CN sees the attention this has stirred and decides to act accordingly.

• Thumbs Up 1