Awoo.

PSA: Under $1 Sale on PSN!

Badnik Mechanic

It seems so rare to see people who think X4 is the best MMX game

I'd buy X4 but I already have a PS1 disc of it.

I'd buy X4 but I already have a PS1 disc of it.

Got X4

...Someone changed their mind.

I figured my Disc Reader's lifespan was worth more than $0.98

The PSN release seems like it has delay, anyone else get any?

Where's my fucking EU flash sale Sony. God. Damn. So much stuff I'd buy.

Take the PSOne stuff, for instance

I can vouch all of these are either good or fantastic. ie: X4 is a contender for best MMX game, 5's pretty good (and it wins extra points for decent use of nostalgia if you've played the other games and the godly Dynamo boss theme), Dino Crisis 2 is basically "RE Mercenaries: Single Player Campaign Featuring Dinos", etc.

I would expect everyone in this forum to already have Klonoa tho.

Crap. I missed Wild Arms in there. I never saw it. When I limited the results I found them, though. Anyway, I got those now as well.

How's breath of fire 4? I might think about getting that one.

I started playing it before but never finished it. What I played was pretty good, and honestly, all four of the original numbered Breath of Fire games were quite good. 3 is probably the best, but 4 is still quite good as I've heard. (Its Dragon Quarter than sucks.)

Picked up Mega Man X4, X5, Wild Arms 2, Breath of Fire 4, and Katamari Damacy.

Katamari Damacy has really weird controls but I'm really enjoying it so far.

Underused setting, excellent spritework, visuals and music, good cast of characters. It doesn't quite reach the levels of charm of 3 but still very deserving of your time. For less than 1 dollar you're getting a classic PS1-era JRPG experience in all the good ways.

I started playing it before but never finished it. What I played was pretty good, and honestly, all four of the original numbered Breath of Fire games were quite good. 3 is probably the best, but 4 is still quite good as I've heard. (Its Dragon Quarter than sucks.)

Dragon Quarter is a great RPG, it's just not a very Breath of Fire-y game.

Goddammit I really wish we could get a sale like this in the UK. There's so many games on this list that I want to get and yet we're denied any of it. Klonoa, GoT, BttF, Tokyo Jungle and so much more! T_T

Aaaaaaaaaannnnnddddd no PAL sale. Thanks, Sony.

Dragon Quarter is a great RPG, it's just not a very Breath of Fire-y game.

Hilariously, while I haven't played a Breath of Fire game, I hear Mega Man X: Command Mission (which I have played) is the 'proper' BoF game for that gen in all but name and setting.

Hilariously, while I haven't played a Breath of Fire game, I hear Mega Man X: Command Mission (which I have played) is the 'proper' BoF game for that gen in all but name and setting.

Yes, the old Capcom Production Studio 3 did MMXCM if I'm not mistaken.

You can tell from the combat system, it has those characteristic interactions with enemies and attacks found in later BoFs (ie: blind does extra damage on eye goos, fire attacks solidify mudmen, foes that get pissed off when you take away their apples, etc.). It's very evident.

I'm whiling to get X4, but I feel guilty because I've never finished X3, stupid Kaiser Sigma. Anyway, I did finished X5, so I might get it after all hehe

X3 is garbage. X4 is a hell of a lot better.

X3 isn't that bad, only problem I have with it is how compared to the other games enemies respawn when you're only a pixel off screen and the checkpoints are pretty bad in certain stages.

I don't wanna go broke so I'm only gonna pick 3 games. pacman is up there definitely, but not sure what else. Any good multiplayer games I should try getting that are on this list?

I don't wanna go broke so I'm only gonna pick 3 games. pacman is up there definitely, but not sure what else. Any good multiplayer games I should try getting that are on this list?

Dead Nation is fantastic for both Online/Offline co-op

There aren't much multiplayer games on there (Although there's one couch co-op game on there that I heard was meh), mainly PS1 classics. I totally recommend the following:

-Klonoa: Door to Phantomile (If you like great platformers that still hold up years later)

-Back to the Future: The Game (It's not the best Telltale Game, but it's not only a steal at such a price but it's great for anybody who's nostalgic for the original or want a great story in the game.)

-Galaga Legions (Well, you are looking at Pac-Man, why not get another great Namco Generations game, that is, the only other Namco Generations game. It's good.)

-I've heard some good things about Dead Nation, it's not my thing but it's worth a check out.

-Have a PS Vita? Oh ho ho boy you better get Gravity Rush

-Two PS2 classics are on there too, Twisted Metal Black and Katamari. They are worth a check out.

I think it's worth mentioning  that Galaga DX is more like a Bullet Hell than a standard shmup.

But it's pretty easy as far as Bullet Hells go, there's a demo if you want to try it.

• Thumbs Up 1

I think it's worth mentioning  that Galaga DX is more like a Bullet Hell than a standard shmup.

But it's pretty easy as far as Bullet Hells go, there's a demo if you want to try it.

From what I've played,  it's way more easier than the other Bullet Hells I have played, but it's still quite enjoyable to play.

X4 is piss easy with Zero, but borderline unplayable with X.

Look up item locations and you should have little problems except maybe Web Spider and Magma Dragoon