Awoo.

• 3 months later...

Hello darkness, my old friend...

After months of silence we are getting some updates!

This is the trailer for the reworked Shadow Jago (or Shago, for short)

Shago will be released to the public on December 18th - January 15th, but if you were one of the people who contributed to the fund to make this character possible on the first place, you'll get him this Friday 4th!

Also keep in mind that for some reason I can't really explain myself the character will be only available during those dates, so if you don't get it during that time you'll have a bad time trying to find him again . -.

Edited by Velvet Reindeer
  • Thumbs Up 1

About time Shadow Jago got his own stuff. Although, this makes me wonder whether or not they're actually doing to do something with him in Season 3's story mode now. He was really random as a boss in the first season considering all of the divergent storylines.

Well, he was mostly a bonus character (and looking at how he's being sold, he still is) so I don't see Iron Galaxy doing much with him. There is also the fact that, canonically speaking, Omen already got out Jago so they getting together again to make this happen would be a little odd.

What I find interesting is that they seem to have found a way to make Shago's Ultimate work on TJ Combo stage (I believe the previous problem was because it could only happen in the Shadow Tiger Lair) by obscuring the background, makes me wonder if they are going to add Ultimates to the rest of the cast and all of them will work like that.

EDIT; Confirmed on Stream only Shago gets the ultimate :x

Edited by Velvet Reindeer

• 1 month later...

Bump.

... Can't remember if it's this topic or not.

BUT WE'VE GOT NEWS!

KIM WU IS HERE

AND KEITH DAVID IS GOING TO BE A CHARACTER IN SEASON 3. 

The Arbiter is in. Teaser's at the end of Kim Wu's trailer. He's the second guest character confirmed to be in the game after Rash. There's only going to be two guest characters, don't worry this won't turn into Super Microsoft Bros One. 

So far, we have Kim Wu, Rash, Tusk, the Arbiter and Gargos confirmed to be in Season 3. We also have hints and a big possibility that Season 3 will have a vampire character, but no confirmation, just a strong possibility given by Adam Isgreen, the creative director of Microsoft Studios.

The other missing name is Eyedol, which Adam was a bit iffy of returning due to his extremely generic and lame design (I think), appearance and moves, which proves to be a challenge for the team from what I remember. But he's not off the list.

So that's it for Season 3 so far. It launches in March along with the PC version of the game. 

• Thumbs Up 4

Yeah heres the separated teaser from that above one for Arbiter:

And I want a Super Microsoft Bros One their Wisp >=(

• 3 weeks later...

Well, here's the trailer for the Arbiter and he is looking pretty damn cool!

I love his moves, the stage and I need that song on youtube NOW. There's no teaser at the end, but apparently it will be added sometime later in the week. 

I'm a bit annoyed that he's not being voiced by Keith David. However, that stage is looking good and the song is sounding good too- love the use of the classic Halo chorus. 

Though it's kinda hard to get a bead on him for now with the way the trailer is staged, but he's got a lot of things going on. Longer range with that sword, Thunder's command grab where he puts you on another side, zoning capabilities with the gun and grenade. Can't wait to see more from him. <3

I'm not really into Halo, but it does seem he at least tonally fits in KI. Though I was hoping for another Rare character, but what can you do? Besides, Rash was unexpected himself.

That said, I look forward to more characters and such; I could use more to play with my friend.

Teaser for the next character, wich is our favourite barbarian ripoff, Tusk:

Looks promising.

• Thumbs Up 1

On February 22, 2016 at 8:05 PM, goku262002 said:

Its not Thel apparently, even though hes got the same one of a kind armor, sword, and backstory:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=196153283&postcount=67
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=196157429&postcount=144

(frank o'connor's neogaf account if you don't know)

So it's like what happened with Dead or Alive? Is there some rule Microsoft has about this? Cause I see no reason it couldn't be the Arbiter we know.

1 minute ago, KHCast said:

So it's like what happened with Dead or Alive? Is there some rule Microsoft has about this? Cause I see no reason it couldn't be the Arbiter we know.

Basically yes. No clue seeing as its looks to be Microsoft's idea to market him as the well beloved Arbiter from the Halo games, but for some reason 343i doesn't want it to be the same Arbiter.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the trailer for Tusk, wich, lo and behold, now looks a lot like Maximilian himself:

He looks dope, i like that.

• 3 weeks later...

Also, teaser for the next character, wich is apparently Carmilla from Castlevania:

-also, Tusk totally confirmed as an SJW-

• Thumbs Up 1