Awoo.

Nintendo Direct [April 1, 3PM PT/April 2 12AM CEST]

Carbo

CBbXdx4XEAAFr43.png

A new #NintendoDirectEU airs on 02/04 at 00:00 CEST with updates for #WiiU & #3DS owners. twitch.tv/NintendoUK

CBbXfTEWgAAKLn9.jpg

• Thumbs Up 5

Inb4 Mewtwo in Smash trailer.

Most likely. Sakurai admitted recently that Mewtwo is pretty much done and ready to go.

Expecting it and the second DLC pack for Mario Kart 8 as guarantees.

• Thumbs Up 8

Honestly, I figure this is where we'll get the Splatoon release date, and a Devil's Third advertising Kickoff with release date month(at least). Outside of that, perhaps something on SMTXFE or Star Fox, but I kinda expect those to be saved for E3, but a new game or two announced for wii-u wouldn't surpise me

Mewtwo DLC, MK8 DLC, some VC releases I'll probably never get, Xenoblade 3D and Splatoon release date. 

That's all I got. 

Mewtwo DLC, MK8 DLC, some VC releases I'll probably never get, Xenoblade 3D and Splatoon release date. 

That's all I got.

Xenoblade 3D is coming out tomorrow in Europe and April 10 in the US. We've already gotten a launch trailer so I doubt we're getting anything major.

Xenoblade 3D is coming out tomorrow in Europe and April 10 in the US. We've already gotten a launch trailer so I doubt we're getting anything major.

Why do I get the feeling that at least one announcement is going to be an April Fools joke?

And why do I have a burning feeling that said announcement will be MOTHER/EarthBound related?

Since I was bored and am procrastinating far more important things I whipped up my obligatory bingo card very lazily.

kZfVgO4iwSAu.png
  • Thumbs Up 3

Since I was bored and am procrastinating far more important things I whipped up my obligatory bingo card very lazily.

In this all-star cast of a bingo card we have a few obvious things (eShop releases) a few throwaway things (Nothing about Great Ace Attorney) and a few long-shots (Metroid, SMTxFE).

Since E3 is just a few months away some of these things will probably skip the Direct and they'll wait 'til E3 to show us instead.

I didn't put StarFox there because I just don't think it's going to be there. It's the kind of thing they'll imo save for a more flashy E3 showing.

2D Metroid is something that could potentially be shown at a Direct tho since E3 will most likely be focused on Wii U games.

Would love it if turns out Star Fox is that Spring title. 

If this rumour was true, then there's a new Paper Mario incoming.

That's literally the only thing that would matter. Unless it was like Sticker Star, in which case everything matters and Paper Mario does not.

• Thumbs Up 4

That's literally the only thing that would matter. Unless it was like Sticker Star, in which case everything matters and Paper Mario does not.

Apparently the creator of that rumour owned up.

But even if they didn't, that rumour mentioned "adding widescreen" support to N64 emulations which just isn't possible.

In this all-star cast of a bingo card we have a few obvious things (eShop releases) a few throwaway things (Nothing about Great Ace Attorney) and a few long-shots (Metroid, SMTxFE).

Since E3 is just a few months away some of these things will probably skip the Direct and they'll wait 'til E3 to show us instead.

SMTXFE but no Fire Emblem If? Superlink pls

Azure Striker Gunvolt will be coming out in the EU directly after the Direct.  This is kinda half-confirmed as they put up an eShop page for it last week which listed the release date as April 2nd, while IntiCreates have announced that they'll have release information soon but are being cagey about exactly what.  So yeah, if you've been waiting for Gunvolt, look forward to that.  ...I wrote this and then the fake leak link above kinda ninjas it, though, but this is the only real thing I could think of that hadn't already been mentioned.

I can't think of anything else that isn't really predictable, so I guess I'll put my chips down for general "surprises."  Also for Dragon Quest VII 3D because I say it every time and if I say it enough times then one day it will be true.

• Thumbs Up 1

The guy behind this rumor confirmed he made this information up. Plus the time he mentioned is completely off. If anything in there is true, it's some crazy lucky guessing.

SMTXFE but no Fire Emblem If? Superlink pls

If was shown at the last one and it's not coming out til later this year so I don't think it'll be shown again so quickly.

..That said the bingo card was thrown together really quickly and lazily for fun so I already have better ideas for it than the ones I have there. I shoulda put Great Detective Pikachu on it but oh well :V