Awoo.

King Robotnik's Art Topic

The Chairman Of The Board

This is an art topic for myself because when I posted in Spin Attaxx's art thread I was kindly informed by SuperLink that that topic was specifically for Spin Attaxx. So here are just some drawings I did (I sent the first one to the Sonic Comic fan art) and if you have any requests post them and I will tell you if it is do-able or not and then I will post it and give me your honest opinions I always like to hear reviews :D :D

11049332_313297505507647_2094035854_n.jp

10731837_481987771958748_1034805570_n.jp

11055776_1376067586053212_1681850382_n.j

11084635_1647862882108375_1904052601_n.j

11111446_967051450012306_569302878_n.jpg

11084625_353448271526426_1625401145_n.jp

EDIT: To everyone who says for example "Nice" or "That's good" I want to say thanks in advance

• Thumbs Up 2

This is an art topic for myself because when I posted in Spin Attaxx's art thread I was kindly informed by SuperLink that that topic was specifically for Spin Attaxx. So here are just some drawings I did (I sent the first one to the Sonic Comic fan art) and if you have any requests post them and I will tell you if it is do-able or not and then I will post it and give me your honest opinions I always like to hear reviews :D :D

Nice dude! I think the Super Sonic is my favorite one. I remember when used to draw. I should get started again...

• Thumbs Up 1

Moving to the appropriate forum.

I was going to put in the Sonic Showcase but I thought that if I did it would have to be just Sonic

Any artwork you personally make is to be posted in the Showcase whether or not it's based on Sonic. =P

Nice dude! I think the Super Sonic is my favorite one. I remember when used to draw. I should get started again...

You should I would love to see some of your stuff :) :)

You should I would love to see some of your stuff :) :)

If I ever do it'll probs be in deviantart. Haven't really been on there in years though now that I think about it. Time flies

Lol I was just looking through Deviantart :P. I usally use it for tutorials not as a member but I used to be. It has been so long I don't even remember the password or username

Lol I was just looking through Deviantart :P. I usally use it for tutorials not as a member but I used to be. It has been so long I don't even remember the password or username

Right? I used to be on there quite a bit when I was younger but I hardly even touch it nowadays. Apparently it's been flourishing though? So that's good.