Awoo.

VIDEO: "Sonic The Hedgehog 1 - Smoovies Reviews"

Smoovies

If you'd like to spend the most awkward 13 minutes of your life watching some drunk guy cry about a video game (with ridiculous production values for some strange reason), then boy do I have the perfect/worst thing for you.

-Smoovies

• Thumbs Up 6

I'm glad I don't form my opinions over production values.

Sad to see you didn't like it, but Sonic 1 is sort of a product of it's time. Sonic started becoming "phenomenal" with the second and third ones. Hopefully they'll push all the right buttons for you. 

My opinion on Sonic more or less in a nutshell. It's not a bad game, but it hasn't really aged well in my opinion.

That Production Values

like woah man

I agree with a lot of this video. Sonic 1 is still a great game, but I'm guessing it took Sonic Team a few more games til they refined the Genesis formula.

*Looks at the date the video was uploaded* Wait, was this supposed to be an April Fool's joke?

Edited by Segtendo88