Awoo.

Can't Post Anything

-blank-

I'm posting this via my Wii U because I can't do so on my laptop. Whenever I try, I can only get a blue area where I'm supposed to be able to type things in. If that makes any sense at all. And yes, I have tried to change skins.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -blank-

• Diz

• Sky

• Clouder

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For a minute, I sat there extremely confused as to why you were posting a topic about how you couldn't post.

Which browser are you using? This will sound like a lame reply, but have you tried resetting your browser/tried using another browser? As it sounds more like a computer problem than incompatibility or board-side issue.

If you are experiencing the same problem through more than one browser, you could try to reset Internet Explorer's advanced settings, as those often control other browsers' settings, as well. The only other easy option I can think of right now, without having to troubleshoot or engage in deep malware scans, would be to perform a system restore to a restore point which date it did work.

I've been using Firefox this whole time but I downloaded (ugh) Chrome and it seems to work fine on there.

I use Firefox and have no issues here, so I don't think it's an inherent issue with Firefox.

Try going under Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content and clearing the cache.