Awoo.

Netflix's Orange Is The New Black

Junko

Renewed for a 3rd season to be released on June 12th.

I suppose I should catch up on the second season.

I've never seen this show what is it about?

I really didn't like the second season, but I loved the first. No harm in watching the third I guess.

I actually liked the second season more because of its lesser focus on Piper and everyone closely associated with her (all whom I hate, except for her brother who happens to be the one male on the show who isn't complete dickscum). There was even one episode that didn't feature her at all. That was fantastic. Fuck Piper

The ending of Season 2 was also great. It was so fucking satisfying!

I actually liked the second season more because of its lesser focus on Piper and everyone closely associated with her (all whom I hate, except for her brother who happens to be the one male on the show who isn't complete dickscum). There was even one episode that didn't feature her at all. That was fantastic. Fuck Piper

• Thumbs Up 1

I liked season 2 a lot but yeah I think those complaints are pretty valid, I thought Vee overstayed her welcome and I would have preferred if the second half wasn't so heavily devoted to focusing on her as the primary antagonist. I just like the ensemble format of the show and it doesn't have to require this huge villain who dominates so much time.

With Vee gone I hope season 3 goes back to the same level of believability that season 1 gave to its cast, but with season 2's focus on them over Piper.

• Thumbs Up 1