Awoo.

Project X Zone 2: Brave New World: SEGA, Namco, Capcom! And no, there's still no Sonic!

Tracker_TD

Remember, the pattern of the artworks seem to be one character per company, and that one has already Ulala. The only spot missing is most likely a Bamco character.

I just noticed, the japanese site for PXZ2 updated. You can now hear voice clips for every single character revealed so far - http://pxz2.bn-ent.net/character/

Including Saya's North American Partner "Sheath" - http://pxz2.bn-ent.net/character/48.html

She is most definitely what the red "Akatana" enemy was based off of. Just listen to that engrish.

Edit : And just for the heck of it, here's a picture of Saya and Sheath from the opening movie (video itself has not been shown at all yet) - PXLwvYD.png

More here - http://www.4gamer.net/games/298/G029813/20150907062/

Edited by Jetronic
added photo and link
  • Thumbs Up 2

TGS trailer:

Also, there will be a streaming about the game in 2 days, involving several people working around the game including official actor/voice actor of Segata Sanshiro Hiroshi Fujioka.
The time of the streaming will be this:

Japan: 3.30PM
Europe: 8.30AM
UK: 7.30AM
North America (EDT): 2.30AM
North America (PDT): 11.30PM (September 18th)

And the link for the stream is inside the news i gave you. It will be a bit early for me, but fine enough. I hope it will be worth it.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes of gameplay!

Black Hayato (Star Gladiator) and Dokurobo (Sakura Wars 5) confirmed as Boss Units, also a Female Grunt form Captain Commando. Also like Ulala, and Valkyrie, C. Commando summons various Capcom character to aid him in his attack.

• Thumbs Up 1

That remix of Vergil Battle 3 from DMC3 is just glorious: i can't wait to hear it more clearly (well, from the looks of it, the entire soundtrack sounds very promising tbh).

Also, Q-Bee has a new voice apparently, and the voices in general have a more "clear" quality to them then what they were in the first game.

-btw, Captain Commando summons Cyber Blue from Battle Circuit and Michelle Heart from Legendary Wings-

Also, Dante and Vergil have a move where they toss each other the Rebellion since they both know Round Trip. That's ingenious and shows how much the developers know the source material and know how to use it cleverly.

This game is shaping into something truly amazing, and it's not that far from the japanese release either. I seriously can't wait to play it.

Damn... so much for it just being SEGA, Namco, and Capcom. I mean, yeah, both games are Nintendo exclusive, so in theory this was a possibility (plus Monolith Soft helped develop both games, right?), but still, dang.

>mfw not one, not two, but three Nintendo characters managed to get into this crossover but Sonic so far has not

ee4.png

More seriously, i'm actually wondering if with this move, Monolith is testing the waters for a possible game with this style and gameplay but as a crossover with just Nintendo characters. I mean, other than Xenoblade and Fire Emblem, Nintendo has a lot of IPs that can fit like Golden Sun, Metroid, F-Zero and more.

I'm intrigued by this possibility.

• Thumbs Up 7

WELP MY WANT FOR THIS GAME KINDA JUST SHOT THROUGH THE ROOF

BRUH

Too bad Shulk isn't in it, but I didn't want him in for any important reason. I ship him with lucina SHUT UP

YES!!

The more I see of the game the more I want it.

I know the "second" game didn't even release it yet, but...is it too bad that I want this to actually become a game series.  

Too bad Shulk isn't in it, but I didn't want him in for any important reason. I ship him with lucina SHUT UP

He still has a chance, remember, Xiaolu team up with Chun-Li, but that did not take off the chance to have a actual Tekken team (Jin and Kazuya) So we can still have a Xenoblade team. (Shulk and Dunban as a team unit with Riki as a solo unit for exemble)

• Thumbs Up 1

Oooo, Nintendo characters! And Segata is in this ?! XD I've enjoyed the first one though I still need to finish it(and Xenoblade, and Fire Emblem Awakening)... I really need to put some focus time into all 3 of those, but probably Xenoblade first, guess I'll put in some time after 3D Modeling today

Wonder if we'll get any other Nintendo Characters in this, while they are likely a guest rather than full faction, there are still a couple of characters who would work well/be likely.

I'm really happy to see these three get in, X Zone always looked interesting to me as a crossover that stars lesser known characters in comparison to the typical mascot one but I never got to play it, maybe I'll give this one a try. Also really nice to see Xenoblade getting officially somewhat connected to Xenogears with Fiora and KOS-MOS being a team, and especially nice to see characters from it other than Shulk are still getting some love as well.

also Lucina looks totally awesome, they bought her long hair from Awakening back rather than the shorter from SSB4 whoooo <3

Also a question, did the first X Zone receive an English voice dub? or were the Japanese shouts used worldwide?

Edited by Spinny

I'm really happy to see these three get in, X Zone always looked interesting to me as a crossover that stars lesser known characters in comparison to the typical mascot one but I never got to play it, maybe I'll give this one a try. Also really nice to see Xenoblade getting officially somewhat connected to Xenogears with Fiora and KOS-MOS being a team, and especially nice to see characters from it other than Shulk are still getting some love as well.

also Lucina looks totally awesome, they bought her long hair from Awakening back rather than the shorter from SSB4 whoooo <3

Also a question, did the first X Zone receive an English voice dub? or were the Japanese shouts used worldwide?

The first was undubbed and had subtitles, I guess this is the case here as well, since we haven't got any thing from English VAs (I.E: Sam Riegel as Phoenix, Kyle Herbert as Ryu, Matthew Mercer as  Chrom) or any of the trailers.

He still has a chance, remember, Xiaolu team up with Chun-Li, but that did not take off the chance to have a actual Tekken team (Jin and Kazuya) So we can still have a Xenoblade team. (Shulk and Dunban as a team unit with Riki as a solo unit for exemble)

Oh please, Lucina will just fall in love with Ichiro Ogami just like some of the girls in the last game......and making Sakura very VERY jealous in the process.

And at the same time, I imagine Lucina getting a little overprotective of her dad talking to various girls, like how she acts when Robin isn't the mother in her supports.

I never played the first Project X Zone, but seeing some Xeno representation, and seeing Fiora and KOS-MOS together makes me quite interested in checking this out. Love those sprites. Personally, I'd want Melia, but Fiora makes a lot more sense, given she shares some similarities to KOS-MOS.

The first was undubbed and had subtitles, I guess this is the case here as well, since we haven't got any thing from English VAs (I.E: Sam Riegel as Phoenix, Kyle Herbert as Ryu, Matthew Mercer as  Chrom) or any of the trailers.

I'd guess Bandai Namco doesn't have the budget or the time to assemble the voice cast for a game like this. It's probably a nightmare to dub and license. Same reason I can imagine why J Stars Victory VS wasn't dubbed, even though most of those characters have established English VAs. Though, sometimes Bandai Namco is just a little cheap (some of the Dragon Ball games for the DS and the upcoming Extreme Butoden for 3DS aren't dubbed either).

Okay, bare in mind that Chrom and Lucina are just GUEST, don't expect any more Nintendo characters...unless their from Xenoblade most likely, but who knows.

• Thumbs Up 1

English trailer

Oddly enough apparently KOS-MOS is counted as a Nintendo character...

Also anyone else think they might throw in a Samus/Captain Falcon pair due to Falcon's pure awesomeness :P

Some people spotted M.Bison and what appears to be 99 (the final boss of Namco x Capcom) in the clips of the opening. I wonder who else is hidden in there?