Awoo.

Forums causing playable music to fade out on mobile phones?

RosaRosaRosalina

So there's some sort of thing going on where I try to play music through my iPhone while looking over the forums and the music fades out instantly every time I try to load SSMB up or visit a new page on the site...

When the music fades out, it leaves behind "Safari", the browser I'm using, as well as an unplayable pause button.

After several tests, I've come to notice that this does not happen to any other site but this one, which makes me wonder if there's something wrong? There ought to be something playing in the background as it is the only way to make songs stop playing and fade out as it does to me right now.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blue Swallow

• Sami

• Willsy

• RosaRosaRosalina

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had this problem too. It seems like it's a problem with the themes, because it doesn't happen on the ip.board.

Maybe it's something to do with the April Fools event? When you clicked on an emerald shard during the event, music played. I'm wondering if something from that has been left over by mistake and it's conflicting?

I have the same issue on my iPad.