Awoo.

Open world Sonic fan game

nicepasta

Sonic World (maybe that's kind of generic, if you can think of anything better, let me know) is a game where you travel the various islands of a mysterious continent on planet Mobius. World design would be set up similarly to Jak and Daxter games, where you can enter each world seamlessly. Also, hi, I'm new to the forums.  ^_^

It's just a rough, but I am at bad internet connection and I don't have UDK 3 or SGDK downloaded to test it out. Anyone mind throwing this into Sonic GDK? Those trees have animations btw. I can make rocks and other what-nots in a millisecond, so if you're interested in helping, let me know. I'm using this as a test project to aid my level design in a game that I am working on with some friends of mine.

Mocha Island/Province (will later connect to a different island/level, or multiple)

eut9jnN.jpg

Sonic's view

KXgLnwW.jpg

Here's Mocha Island

https://www.mediafire.com/?pdnpobnj978fas3

Here's the tree in case you'd like to place in SGDK

https://www.mediafire.com/?pdnpobnj978fas3

I'll update this post if there is some interest for it.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nicepasta

• FXT

Top Posters In This Topic

Remembered me of Sonic 3D Blast map. Anyway, I could put this on udk but I don't use it anymore. Now I am developing an engine on UE4 - there is a post here. In any case, if you like modellling, we could talk more, just send me a PM.