Awoo.

Theme Problems

Agie

Changed the theme again, and I'm seeing none of those Item boxes or whatever you call them.

Oh, sure, I still know when a new post is added to a thread, but where's the item box?

I'm currently on Jammin' Croc. I'll experiment with the others.

Anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: Seems like only Sonical and Catfish show them.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeahhhhhh. I've used Thief of Hearts for practically my entire time here, and I remember those boxes popping up for like, 2 days. Then they just went away, never to return. I thought the people who ran the forum were just experimenting with something, honestly.

Also, same issue with member rating - at least with Thief of Hearts theme. I didn't even know that was a thing until someone started talking about it in a status update.

This also effects other themes too. Knucklehead theme is effected by this.

I noticed. It's not a big deal, but I'd still appreciate it if they could fix it.

I switched to the IPB default skin for this reason.  It's the only theme that still has an easy way to get to the latest unread post for me.  I would like some actual color on the forum, though, so I'm hoping for a fix as well.