Awoo.

Rucdose's """Art""" Gallery

Rucdose

LAST UPDATED: 20/05/15

Hey ho. If you don't already know me, my username (anyway) is Rucdose. My interests are drawing, video games, etc and if things go as planned, I'm going to soon be the proud owner of SSMB/TSS's own private E3 stream.

I draw frequently wherever it's because I'm bored, want to make some actual art or just something dumb pops in my head. I think the best place to showcase that sort of """creativity""" is in a art thread.

So yeah, here we go. My first Spoiler tag showcases some stuff that I've made with Art Academy: Sketchpad for the Wii U. I really like to use that for my drawings usually because it's been the thing to give me the closest look to a actual painting/drawing so far. I started off doing some Steven Universe screen cap redraws, but I plan to start branching out into some Five Nights at Freddy's material, because I've introduced myself with the Foxy picture in the spoiler tag on another site and people were really welcoming with that, so it would be beneficial for me to do so. Anyway, here it is:

xS0GbU4.pngSHwOjok.png

So yeah, that's it so far. Things are yet to come, so come back every so often whenever I have anything new to show.

This'll be fun.

• Thumbs Up 3

Update! Since the thread has began, I've added 3 new images to the OP that are all basically based around Bonnie from FNAF. The two with the purple background are really mean't for another website that I frequent, but I'll say that the Little Girl is what most artists on the site that I go on think Bonnie's spirit/child self looked like, and that the figure in the other picture behind Bonnie spends most of the comics that are made around this Little Girl trying to convince Purple Guy to cave in and "do what we're all expecting him to do." Here's that additional gallery, in case you don't want to open the OP spoiler.

SHwOjok.png

You might notice the very obvious completely not hidden at all teaser that I've put there. The full image of that'll come this weekend.

Update time!

Now, before I start, I wanna say this. NONE of the art I make is for SSMB first. It's all pretty much for /vg/'s /5n@F/ threads. This is the post that's dedicated for the stuff that won't make much sense out of those threads and maybe Tumblr.

vXrYR7D.png

This is a sketch of Vaxfag on Tumblr's avatar. Skeleton man with flames in his head. Was gonna complete it but fuck power cuts.

bRwmbva.png

If you know about that Hunger Games simulator thing, then this'll make sense. The purple man in the middle is my version of him, and in a thread once, some anon did a Hunger Games simulator with all the different purple men. My purple man won, surprisingly. He basically did jack shit and watched everyone else kill themselves. That should explain it, I guess.

Also, I made myself a little avatar thing. It's a black, slender figure and it's the one I'm using in my profile pictures. It's pretty lazy, but I still like him.

Update, again.

I've brought a book of lined paper, which I intend to fill up with art. So here's the spoiler tag that'll contain said art.

tumblr_np2axwWdKK1usnr2co1_540.jpg

GGjXevI.jpg

CGLS6zeWIAA94Y-.jpg

Oh my god, my first non-FNAF related things. Amaazing. Also, never gonna use crayons again. Fuck them.

• 3 weeks later...

CHUiRuZWwAAKfAE.jpg

I SWIM IN THE SEA OF LABYRINTH, I SEARCH FOR YOUR AIR BUBBLES, PURSUING MY FAST SELF

new stuff coming soon, i promise

• 2 weeks later...

ammKdfO.png

Happy birthday, asshole

New stuff coming as soon as my Wacom comes in the mail

• Thumbs Up 1