Awoo.

The Unvoiced Characters

Yoko/葉子

I was thinking about how some Sonic characters in the comics and games have not been given official voice overs before and it made me wonder how y'all would picture some of them being handled. It can be how you picture their accent, how deep or high they sound, who would voice them, their dialect, anything that relates to how you think they would work in a voice over. Be sure to state reasons.

To start off, I think Fang/Nack might have an accent like Stanley Ipkiss did when he put on The Mask, as it goes with his tendency to do things he is not supposed to with his being a weasel.

Secondly, I can picture Kevin Michael Richardson or Chris Williams (both known for Crunch Bandicoot in the Crash games) doing Bark for they both have that buff, macho, tough guy flavor.

MAYBE this

Flicky:Bird Chirping

Fang: Some Kind of guy that has a slang english

Bean:Sounds Like Duffy the Duck

Mach: Ima Wabbif!voice*Bugs Bunny Ref.*

Tiara:Probably a Similar voice as Sally in SatAM

Bark:Bowser soundalike!

I just love Fang's voice on parodies like Knuckles Briefs.

"Now to upload this to Youtube!"

We all want an Australian for the guy obviously.

I think scourge would sound like sonic except but even more like a jerk though

I think Jason Griffith would make a good Scourge, I've always imagined Scourge having Sonic the werehog's voice

Guys, please post examples where possible. It's really useful for threads like this, especially if you're referring to a particular actor.

Yeah, let's not have a thread consisting of just list posts. Explain your choices a little bit, especially since you can't count on people being familiar with every accent.

I always imagined Fang with some sort of wily Brooklyn accent which tends to be popular for weaselly villains. Something like voices done by Jimmy Zoppi (Meowth, Vector) or Terry Klassen (Dr Qwark, Energon-era Sixshot).

Bean would likely suit a high pitched wacky voice. Dee Bradley Baker tends to be good at these. He even voiced Daffy Duck himself in Space Jam.

If we're going by Archie interpretations, Bark has no one. :P I like that idea of a gruff Russian accent for an alternative though.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking Scott McNeil as Fang the Sniper.

There's obviously one unvoiced modern character in the series, and that is Vanilla.  I would imagine that she would have the voice of either Michelle Ruff (much like how she and Cream were both voiced by Rebecca Hoenig in Sonic X), Clarine Harp, or possibly even Tara Platt

Mighty should be voiced by someone with a deep booming voice like James Earl Jones

Yes I know he was voiced in SegaSonic, he just should be voiced comically deep and booming for his size

Mighty should be voiced by someone with a deep booming voice like James Earl Jones

Yes I know he was voiced in SegaSonic, he just should be voiced comically deep and booming for his size

Now you got me thinking of Maggie saying "What a disturbing world we live in" from Treehouse of Horror

I just know I'm maybe gettin hate for this, but THIS is the voice I have for Mighty:

I dunno, there's something that clicks "Mighty Armadillo" and "Scottish Accent" together for me.

• 2 weeks later...