Awoo.

The Simpsons On FX/Simpsonsworld.com

The Chairman Of The Board

Hi there this is a topic about The Simpsons. Now I know there is a Simpsons topic but this isn't about the actual show for example discussing episodes it's news about The Simpsons and I thought it deserved it's own topic. As you might know The Simpsons has been recently airing on the channel FX and as a result they have put every episode ever made #everysimpsonsever as they labeled it on they're app FXNOW. This app can be downloaded on your mobile phone, your smart TV or even your Roku but for those of you who want to watch on your desktop/PC they created a web site named simpsonsworld.com which has every episode for FREE did I mention???? All you have to do is enter your TV provider info for example with Optimum your email and password. This is a great chance to watch all of The Simpsons greatest episodes like "Who Shot Mr. Burns" parts 1 and 2 for example. I recommend this to any fan of The Simpsons or to someone who has never watched the show.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tara

• The Chairman Of The Board

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't particularly believe this warrants its own topic, as this can easily be discussed in the actual Simpsons thread.  Also, some periods and commas might make this OP a little more legible.  I might suggest looking to improve your punctuation in the future. ^^;;;

Anyway, topic closed.