Awoo.

New Mega Man cartoon by Man of Action planned for 2017

Rad Dudesman

http://deadline.com/2015/06/mega-man-video-game-tv-animated-series-1201435971/

Dentsu Entertainment USA is partnering with Man of Action Entertainment to develop a 26-episode animated series based on Capcom’s Mega Man video game franchise for the global market. Under the deal, Dentsu holds worldwide broadcast and licensing rights for the new TV series. It has a target airdate of 2017, coinciding with the franchise’s 30th anniversary. Man of Action Entertainment will create, write and executive produce the series.

• Thumbs Up 1

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!  I can't wait for this.

Couldn't we put discussion of this into the main Mega Man topic? At least until we get more info other than "it's getting made by these people"?

I wonder which incarnation of Mega Man this cartoon is gonna be based off of.

I wonder which incarnation of Mega Man this cartoon is gonna be based off of.

I'm assuming that it's going to be a completely new incarnation, judging by how shows like Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures (bleh) and Sonic Boom (wellllll) had very drastic differences from their game counterparts.

Until we actually get more information on this, this can probably be left to the main  Please bring the discussion there.