Awoo.

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection - DEMO OUT NOW ON PS STORE! - COMING OCT 7th for EU and 9th for USA

Ryannumber1gamer

The Uncharted Collection is a remaster that has been rumored ever since the PS4 and Uncharted 4's announce and it looks like it's finally been confirmed.

A image of the collection was leaked on the mobile Playstation Store, leading to one of the Naughty Dog developers to admit it's coming and more news will be coming soon. So if you're getting Uncharted 4 and you want a recap of the treasure hunting hyjinks of Nathan Drake and Victor ''Goddamn'' Sulivan, we've finally got one of the best HD Remaster collections on it's way.

Original story: A banner for Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection has popped up on the PlayStation Store mobile site.

The below banner appears in a cover carousel at number eight out of ten. Right now it's only appearing on the mobile site, and only in the United States.

Click onto the art, and you'll receive the below error message, which suggests the promo has been posted in error

The collection of the first three Uncharted games has been long rumored, but yet-to-be-verified. Right now the art is all we have to go by, but it makes sense for Sony to bring the adventure thus far to the PlayStation 4 in anticipation of the upcoming Uncharted 4: A Thief's End.

Update: Naughty Dog's Neil Druckmann has confirmed the existence of Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection with a tweet, suggesting more information will be coming very soon indeed.
Edited by Ryannumber1gamer
  • Thumbs Up 1

Since I don't have a Vita and don't have the money to get it and a PS4, Golden Abyss would've been nice. I still might get this, though. Would be cool if they improved some things, like adding grenade toss back to the first two games.

Also, the name made me laugh.

Since I don't have a Vita and don't have the money to get it and a PS4, Golden Abyss would've been nice. I still might get this, though. Would be cool if they improved some things, like adding grenade toss back to the first two games.

Also, the name made me laugh.

Now this is one kind of remaster I can get behind. I've never played Uncharted before so this is the perfect opportunity to play the series before 4 releases next year. Sign me up.

• Thumbs Up 1

... I reported the news here first...

Well, at least this provides me an opportunity to see what the fuss over this series was all about. It looks interesting enough, but not quite enough to justify purchasing a PS3.

Even though I've had a PS3 for 2 years now, I still haven't had the chance to play the Uncharted trilogy. With the HD trilogy coming out on PS4, I'm wondering if I should just wait until I get the PS4 one day. Ehhh..unless there's any changes to gameplay, I'll just get the PS3 versions.

So they delayed Uncharted 4 for this =P

... I reported the news here first...

Well, at least this provides me an opportunity to see what the fuss over this series was all about. It looks interesting enough, but not quite enough to justify purchasing a PS3.

Anyone else find it weird that it's named the Nathan Drake collection? I mean he's the only main and playable character throughout the entire series, so it's not like there can be any other collections based on other characters.

Anyone else find it weird that it's named the Nathan Drake collection? I mean he's the only main and playable character throughout the entire series, so it's not like there can be any other collections based on other characters.

So they delayed Uncharted 4 for this =P

It's almost got "PS4 remaster" written all over it, not PS3...

==========

Someone from GAF has very good eyes...

All previous Uncharted games except Golden Abyss will be in the collection.

4d5HyI3.png

I noticed that, too. I can't read it, but there being three pieces of text makes it obvious. Too bad.

Well Uncharted 4 IS Nathan's last chapter. If Sony has plans to expand the Uncharted franchise with a different protagonist in the future, then the name of this collection will make more sense.

I don't think that's confirmed. Just assumed due to the name of the game.

The name sounds like they saw Halo: The Master Chief Collection and thought, "Let's do that, too. " [emoji23]

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/06/04/uncharted-the-nathan-drake-collection-confirmed-with-release-date

Coming 7th October for EU, 9th October for USA. No multiplayer will be in Uncharted 2 or 3...despite Last of Us Remastered having fully remastered multiplayer which automatically makes the collection a little worse, considering the Uncharted multiplayer is fun, and Uncharted 3 is already F2P on PS3. 

But if you buy the game, you get into the Uncharted 4 Beta so that's something right?

Well it's also getting gameplay improvements, so it's not going to be a straight up port.

I envy anyone coming into the franchise for the first time. Along with Bayo and DeSouls the defining point of the generation for me.

Fuck, I'll probably bite and do a full series replay in preparation for 4. Especially if those additional improvements include Doughnut Drake in UC3.

That skin is canon, as it explains clearly why everything breaks around Drake.

I envy anyone coming into the franchise for the first time. Along with Bayo and DeSouls the defining point of the generation for me.

Fuck, I'll probably bite and do a full series replay in preparation for 4. Especially if those additional improvements include Doughnut Drake in UC3.

That skin is canon, as it explains clearly why everything breaks around Drake.

We all knew that the PS4 couldn't live on without...

Get Jak, Sly, PaRappa, and Spike on PS4 and it'll be complete

Sounds good and Bluepoint has done well in the past.

I couldn't care less about the lack of MP to be honest.

For reference Bluepoint did:

• Blast Factor (PS3)
  • God of War Collection (PS3)
  • Team Ico Collection (PS3)
  • MGS 2&3 HD (PS3, 360)
  • All-Stars Battle Royale (Vita)
  • Flower (PS4, Vita)
  • Titanfall (360)

The only of which I can vouch for are MGS 2&3 and Titanfall, both of which are great ports.

God of War, PS All Stars, MGS 2 & 3, and Team ICO Collection were all great ports so I have high confidence that if any studio can do this. It's Bluepoint.

The Uncharted games are a bit of a mixed bag for me.

I finally got to play Uncharted 1&3 via PS Now. Whilst I can appreciate why they're so popular, to be honest I find the gameplay and story rather boring and uninteresting. I do enjoy Unc2 though, which is far and above the best of the trilogy.

The fact that Neil Druckmann - who worked on TLOU and Unc1&2 - is directing Unc4 brings me hope this game will be a return to form.

UPDATE: The games confirmed to be coming 7th Oct for EU and 9th Oct for USA. There will be no multiplayer but people who buy the game get into the Uncharted 4 beta.

Considering how much I'm enjoying The Last of Us Remastered, I'll probably pick up this collection. I tried playing the third game through PS Plus a couple years ago but wasn't that great at it, so glad for this second chance.

• Thumbs Up 1

I can see why they ommited multiplayer. 343 tried to cram all of the Halo multiplayers into Master Chief Collection and it was a technical mess as there were so many engines and varying styles, as well as a close deadline. The Last of Us Remastered was different as it was just one game, one engine. Honestly, I just want the single player as I have never played the series before.

They could have at the very least included Golden Abyss (One of the best games in the series IMO) and Fight for Fortune in it so all Uncharted games are readily playable on PS4