Awoo.

Unreal Development Kit troubles

tvn88pl

I have problem with maps iGF2qEp.jpgdPw6fs9.jpg

I followed the jazz Jackrabbit(2010),but it didn't help.

God damn it.Again.Mutliple threads again.It's really stupid to type the text and have empty text box.I recommend you main page redirection just for sure user post what he want.You know could you leave just one thread about UDK issues,please?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tvn88pl

• Nepenthe

• Tara

• Kaze no Klonoa

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know what this game/demo/unreal thing is? I might look it up and give it a shot, and I'll try to see if it can work on my end.

This "Kismetgame" looks like a lot of it's resources aren't in the game's main file, meaning you either downloaded it incorrectly or the files were never there in the first place.

(Also, not to be a backseat mod or anything but these problems regarding the forums have been around for about a few months now (And has happened way before apparently). They're upgrading to IPB4, please be patient. Just copy what you posted, then submit, and if it doesn't submit, redo the post with everything you copied. Clicking on the submit button multiple times will create forum duplicates.)

I'm not too familiar with this, but I'm pretty sure it goes in the Computer Games(?) forum?  I'll be moving it there now if IPB is willing to cooperate today.

Unreal community said i need help from epic megagames community,but they still don't responding.

Note that the original forum section this was posted in- Member Feedback and Bug Reports- is not in the context of game programming, but of how the forum itself works and is maintained by staff. Tech problems like these are indeed more suited to Computer Games or, if you're making something yourself, a comprehensive work thread in Miscellaneous.