Awoo.

Sony @ E3 2015 "I believed!"

Badnik Mechanic

Pack it up... folks... E3 is over nothing is gonna top that!

• Thumbs Up 3

I fainted, I literally FAINTED! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS SONY?!?!

• Thumbs Up 1

God alive I was almost hyper ventilating when they showed the FFVII remake.

And then Shenmue appeared and I was MINDBLOWN. Sony, I think you won this and I'm possibly going to get a PS4 thanks to this conference.

• Thumbs Up 1

My voice is no joke gone guys. I seriously chocked on my drink and almost fell out of my chair. All Sony needs to show is Kingdom Hearts 3, and then they win.(well I mean they did win, but still lol)

And CoD, cool lol.

I think what's impressed me most about this conference has been the pacing. No bullshit, just announcement after announcement.

Is it okay for me to admit that I kind of have no real interest at all in most of these games announced yet can still concede that Sony are having a really damn good conference?

Because truthfully I really don't have much confidence in many of these games. But I can't deny they're hitting all the right notes.

• Thumbs Up 3

Is it okay for me to admit that I kind of have no real interest at all in most of these games announced yet can still concede that Sony are having a really damn good conference?

Because truthfully I really don't have much confidence in many of these games. But I can't deny they're hitting all the right notes.

It is.

I'm not interested in a number of games. But its great that they have such a huge variety for gamers of all types.

I have to admit, Horizon looks pretty stunning to me. They've got a lot to offer.

Sony have played it very well. Things like TLG, FFVII Remake and Shenmue 3 will carry the conference on the hype and novelty from the the fact they were actually shown.  TLG didn't have a completely engaging demo, FFVII was all CGI, and Shenmue 3 was a Kickstarter. Lots of flash but not much in the way of substance. However, when one considers the games announced, such a point would seem moot and perhaps overly cynical.

• Thumbs Up 1