Awoo.

Nintendo @ E3 2015

Hero of Legend

New partnership should be stamped, too, due to the Skylanders deal. Reggie even called it a partnership iirc. 

Nintendo told us well in advance what to expect and you guys still overhyped things.

Urm.. I never overhyped a thing.

I never listened or read anything as to what they expected.

All this event did was cement my decision not to buy a Nintendo machine.

• Thumbs Up 2

Urm.. I never overhyped a thing.

I never listened or read anything as to what they expected.

All this event did was cement my decision not to buy a Nintendo machine.

They even said right at the start of the event "only stuff we're releasing up to early 2016". Not exactly the kind of timeframe to show off much new stuff. At least that stuff is coming out relatively soon, unlike a good chunk of everyone else's showings probably being years off.

But, whatever, your loss, mate.

• Thumbs Up 1

New partnership should be stamped, too, due to the Skylanders deal. Reggie even called it a partnership iirc. 

Ah, I missed it, and I was totally waiting for "partnership" to be dropped :)

They even said right at the start of the event "only stuff we're releasing up to early 2016". Not exactly the kind of timeframe to show off much new stuff. At least that stuff is coming out relatively soon, unlike a good chunk of everyone else's showings probably being years off.

The 3DS is barren of anything remotely interesting for the rest of the year and we have like one or two games to tide us over til next e3 so not much to really look forward to.

'Eh, it was underwhelming. Star Fox was great, Hyrule Warriors... ok, but there's nothing new here. Since its 2016, I think there's definitely going to be a lot more characters in this version than just WW. So that gets me hyped.

DK, Diddy, and Bowser in Superchargers is surprisingly cool.

Super Mario Maker looks epic. Most everything else was just... meh...

To be fair though, most of what was shown we literally already knew about and its not like many of the trailers (of course excluding the actual new stuff like star fox) showed anything particularly special so to say anyones wrong for being disappointed in this feels like a lie.

Nintendo told us well in advance what to expect and you guys still overhyped things.

You have to admit that it was pretty damn underwhelming for an E3 event.

• Thumbs Up 5

It's a No new Metroid, could only stamp it out if no new Metroid showed up

• Thumbs Up 1

The rumors and speculation about the lack of Wii U game announcement meaning that the console's being dropped next year for a supposed new console scares me. A lot of people including me just recently got this stupid box we don't wanna be left in the dust when new games come out for another one.

You have to admit that it was pretty damn underwhelming for an E3 event.

Well, it's not like the rest of E3 was any better. Aside from a couple of standouts per conference, most of E3 was underwhelming in general.

Oy, that's it? a majority of this was stuff we already knew about. I was really looking forward to this conference, only to find it was very underwhelming and short.

There were a few stand outs, Star Fox Zero and Paper Jam being my favorites... Its nice to see more stuff from Mario Maker, but really, it should have been it's own direct... not take up a majority of the conference

It seems like when Nintendo's e3 directs hit, they really hit it out of the park... but when they miss, then man, are they stinkers.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well, it's not like the rest of E3 was any better. Aside from a couple of standouts per conference, most of E3 was underwhelming in general.

I didn't see the other conferences due to not really caring about or owning a PS4 or XBOne, so I can't judge those, but everyone else being mediocre is no excuse for Nintendo to be mediocre, especially not Nintendo. The last couple E3s were worth talking about; Games like Pokemon X/Y, Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Smash Bros and Splatoon blew us away. This just felt like an over hyped, drawn out Nintendo Direct of the month. You know it stinks when an extensive amount of time is dedicated to a DIY NSMB kit.

The rumors and speculation about the lack of Wii U game announcement meaning that the console's being dropped next year for a supposed new console scares me. A lot of people including me just recently got this stupid box we don't wanna be left in the dust when new games come out for another one.

Nintendo after reading this post:

pPtqJE5.gif

• Thumbs Up 5

There needs to be something of value for me to lose something.

Someone get a burn heal

• Thumbs Up 2

Nintendo after reading this post:

pPtqJE5.gif

I happen to be buying a 2DS and 3DS XL this week so this is harshly accurate.