Awoo.

Microsoft @ E3

Carbo

thedonolktm.gif

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/e3

Watch the Xbox E3 2015 briefing Monday, June 15th, 9:30 a.m PDT, on your Xbox, Spike TV or on xbox.com.

What to expect
Quantum Break
Scalebound
Crackdown
Rise of The Tomb Raider
Halo 5
Forza 6
Gears of War
New Rare Project
Fable Legends
  • Thumbs Up 2

New Rare Project

Banjo Kazooie Mini Games Kinect Fun?

What to expect

Quantum Break

Scalebound

Rise of The Tomb Raider

Halo 5

Forza 6

Gears of War

New Rare Project

Fable Legends

• Thumbs Up 2

Remedy have confirmed that Quantum Break won't be at E3 and will instead be shown at Gamescom.

My bingo card for this conference:

Nl9GyeF.jpg

I admittedly had to kind of reach with this one, moreso than the others, as I haven't been totally following Microsoft. But I think plenty of things are likely. Banjo being one of them. Though some of these things like Lionhead's new IP might very well wait until Gamescom.

Damn. I was hoping Quantum Break would be there but hey, it's Remedy. Gamescom is only two months after anyway.

Now what I'm most excited about are Scalebound and that new Rare game! I just hope the latter isn't err...Kinect related.

All I want is Scalebound gameplay and a release date. And Retro's new title. That's all I ask for, Microsoft. Don't fuck this up.

Scalebound, Crackdown and Quantum Break are all confirmed no-shows and are being saved for Gamescom.

CHP6LqmWgAAT4QV.png

...Are you fucking kidding me? Since when is Gamescom more important than E3? I knew about Quantum Break not being there but not even Crackdown AND Scalebound! What the hell Microsoft. ><

I can only hope this means they got new stuff to show us. CG trailers up the wazoo.

...Are you fucking kidding me? Since when is Gamescom more important than E3? I knew about Quantum Break not being there but not even Crackdown AND Scalebound! What the hell Microsoft. ><

I can only hope this means they got new stuff to show us. CG trailers up the wazoo.

I dunno. It's a bit disappointing and all, but it's also nice to have these announcements to be a bit split up through the year.  I'm, sure they wouldn't do this if they had nothing to show at E3.

Unless they'll do like they did in 2013 and focus just on television, Call of Duty and sports.

Those was their big pushes iirc even if that wasn't ALL that they were showing off.

It's been a while, but I'm fairly sure you guys are thinking of the Xbox One reveal event prior to E3.
  • Thumbs Up 1

Looks like Rare may be re-branding again:

pxmForv.png

For reference, what their logo has been for that past few years:

640px-Rare_logo.svg.png

Looks much more in line with their classic logo, which makes sense since they seem to be leaving Kinect behind.

• Thumbs Up 1

Gah, I'll be missing the first half the conference but I'll try to follow the news as it happens. I'll then join the discussion here when I'm actually watching it.

Okay false alarm, I thought it was starting at 5 not 5:30. ^^;; that's good though cos means I'll just miss the first 10 minutes or so.

Don't disappoint me Microsoft! And Rare? HYPE ME

Well we're only 5 min in and it looks like they've bought EAs rent a crowd.

The audience sounds like they're cheering but the cameras say no no.

Halo first.

Well we're only 5 min in and it looks like they've bought EAs rent a crowd.

The audience sounds like they're cheering but the cameras say no no.

I really hope the over-the-top cheering at all conferences doesn't make me give up on watching this stuff live, but even tht first one had me cringeing.

Halo Guardians. Why do the exciting stuff when you can hang back and tell your Ai partners to fight the exciting dropship?

But otherwise... yeah it's Halo.