Awoo.

Square Enix Press Conference (10am PT/1pm ET/5pm GMT)

Brad

Square-Enix-logo.png

For the first time in a very long time, Square Enix will be holding a dedicated E3 conference. Known for their titles such as Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Tomb Raider and more, it would appear the company is ready to go guns blazing. With big titles such as Deus Ex and a new Final Fantasy on the horizon, and obviously the continuous bubbling hype for the long awaited Kingdom Hearts 3, who knows where this conference could go? Here's some details on the event so you're all set for viewing:

When?

• June 16th
  • 10am PM/1pm ET
  • 5pm GMT 

Where?

What? 

• Deus Ex: Mankind Divided 
  • Hitman
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider
  • Final Fantasy XV (update: "lol nope" - wraith 2015)
  • KINGDOM HEARTS 3???????????
  • Just Cause 3
  • Unannounced, secret title [x]
  • More I probably don't know about because I'm terrible

I mean all I really want is KH3 but y'know...

Haaa no way they're not showing it? Even with a dedicated conference and game demo out? For shame, SE.

It doesn't matter because they're showing it off at Gamescom full force and that's not too long after. They really only had one trailer ready for E3 so they decided to just hold that off 'till Gamescom with everything else.

You forgot this! ;)

2nRgYdv.jpg

and never don't forget this. ;)

jDnXPBB.jpg

As for this conference, I'm only looking forward to Dragon Quest, Kingdom Hearts 3, and Star Ocean 5.

No FFXV at the biggest gaming conference ever? Sure, whatever.

But can I at least get something Kingdom Hearts 3 to make up for it! D:

They're probably gonna show something about Dragon Quest Heroes. Fingers crossed for localization for the 4 3DS titles (Final Fantasy Explorers, Theathrythm: Dragon Quest and DQ VII/VIII).

Hopefully they will talk also about Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlesness.

As for the new Dissidia, i'm not counting too much about that because it even needs to reach arcades first, so we are way behind for even considering a western release.

Edit: Oh, i forgot. I wonder if they will announce FFXII HD.

• Thumbs Up 1

Since they've put X HD on just about everything that can play it, I think it might finally be time for another rerelease.

Now, I'd love XII to get the HD treatment, but for some reason there's this niggling feeling at the back of my mind we're going to get the "XIII Trilogy Remastered" or something.

So, Square released this in preparation of the event:

I repeat: Square itself did this.

Like, not only it looks like one of those Youtube videos intro-style presentations, not only it's weirdly humorous for Square, but the dubstep remix of Chrono Trigger's ost is just a low blow. I really wanna know who's idea was behind this video.

The bleeped title was obviously Kingdom Hearts 3. God damn it square, stop taunting us! (With all the times they were bleeping, perhaps we will actually get a long presentation on it...oh god please....pleeeeease.)

Square, you are literally killing me with the Chrono Trigger remix and secret keeping.

Stop.

Well, I am very curious to see what they've got coming this Tuesday then.

Yeah, here comes Chrono 3. Too bad there will probably be no signs of Lufia at all, but that series probably isn't coming back *sigh*

Well, now to countdown to Square's press conference. *prays for KH3*

I'm positive KH3 will be there. I also think we'll get a Chrono game and the first footage of Star Ocean 5. As for anything else, I have no idea... but I swear to God I hope some how, in some way, we can get a new Lufia game... even though I know its probably not going to happen. *sigh*

After seeing The Last Guardian, I think all our dreams are possible tbh

I really do think KH3 will appear though. It hasn't been deconfirmed like last year, SE are having a conference... it just makes sense

At this point, I just hope that we'll actually see some in-game footage for KH3 this time around.

After FF7 Remake, I'm pretty confident they'll show off KH3 somehow. No way they'd just totally ignore something of that magnitude. That game seriously is still the more hyped game for me compared to XV and FF7.

KH3 will definitely be here. I also think they'll show Chrono. My other wish, though... ugh... I don't have much hope for that.

Would Rise of the Tomb Raider be here?