• Mirror's Edge: Catalyst
  • Need for Speed
  • Star Wars Battlefront
  • New Plants vs Zombies game
  • Mass Effect 4
  • Criterion's untitled game
  • Visceral's Star Wars game
  • FIFA 16

Well, I'll be tuning in to see what became of that Criterion game, and I suppose the new Need For Speed.

Main reason is Star Wars though. Battlefront and whatever Visceral's been working on.

And as many a person says - screw the sports.

Well, I'll be tuning in to see what became of that Criterion game, and I suppose the new Need For Speed.

Main reason is Star Wars though. Battlefront and whatever Visceral's been working on.

And as many a person says - screw the sports.

But I like the sports... :(

(Well, FIFA anyway)

• Thumbs Up 1

Really hope this isn't as bad as last year's. I need gameplay footage for Mirror's Edge, Star Wars Battlefront, maybe even Mass Effect. Proper gameplay footage, no bullshots or in progress clips!

Here's hoping for Mass Effect news. Guess I'll pay attention to the Battlefront bit.

Expect:

1. 40 - 50 minutes of sports

2. 5 minute demo of Star Wars Battlefront

3. 3 minute Star Wars Battlefront trailer

4. 10 minutes of Star Wars: The Old Republic

5. 5 minute demo of new Plants vs Zombies game

6. 5 minute demo of Need for Speed with release date info 

I guess, considering it's a reboot/prequel, we see the catalyst for her becoming a Runner.

For now there's nothing that makes me interested about E3... It'll be fun to see Ryu (if the rumor is true) in Smash Bros... but just because I like Street Fighter and I'm having fun with Smash Bros. Things that would be worth seeing are info about Shenmue and Silent Hills fate. FIFA? Assassin's Creed? ...seriously?  At least Mirror's Edge appears to be somewhat interesting.

mirrors-edge-catalyst.jpg

Hello everyone,

Two years ago we revealed that we were making a new Mirror’s Edge™. Last year, we gave you a behind the scenes look into some of the early progress we had made. And though we haven't said much else in all that time, we have been listening. Thank you for your incredible passion and your patience. I'm excited to tell you that it's paid off — by this time next week, you will have finally seen more of the game at E3.

Mirror’s Edge has always had a special place in the hearts of all of us at DICE. The first game had a lot of promise. It was unlike anything else in terms of the gameplay and style — it had a unique soul. But as much as we loved that game, we knew it could be more. So that’s what we have set out to do as we introduce Mirror’s Edge to a new generation.

The team has spent a lot of time re-evaluating every aspect of the game and making it a new experience. This is not a sequel, this is not Mirror's Edge 2. We have landed on a vision that honors the first game — pushing the boundaries of first person movement and diving deeper into the story behind our heroine Faith — but also brings a lot of great new, interesting gameplay and features to the experience for our players.

So on behalf on the entire team here at DICE, we can’t wait to show you what we have been pouring our heart and soul into. We can’t wait to introduce you to Mirror’s Edge™ Catalyst.

Mirror's Edge Catalyst officially announced and confirmed to be showing up at EA's conference on Monday. Good stuff.

Bloody hell this made me forget about Fire & Ice pretty quickly. It looks gorgeous~ I seriously can't wait to see gameplay footage of Mirror's Edge: Catalyst (gotta get used to that title)!

Some people were mentioned a TBA release date in Q1 2016. Is there any source of that? 

Edited the OP to compensate. Man, the original was fucking epic. I can't wait.

So it's a reboot of Mirror's Edge? Cool.

I thought it was more of a prequel on how Faith became a Runner. I dunno, we'll have to see at the EA's conference.

I thought it was more of a prequel on how Faith became a Runner. I dunno, we'll have to see at the EA's conference.

Bit of column A and B. I believe they said it's both? Yeah, like I said earlier, it'll probably be surrounding the "catalyst" to her becoming a runner.

MassEffectMassEffectMassEffectMassEffectMassEffectMassEffectMassEffect

No, Bioware. Please. I need it now. Don't be anything like Dragon Age Inquisition that'd be nice too

Mass Effect 4 is pretty much a lock, so that's cool. The game I want to see most is Visceral's Star Wars game, though.

Ha ha! Even EA knows people don't care about car specifics, so they're telling you when the interesting stuff is on.

"Games for consoles, PC and Mobo!"

10 min in...

Blah blah blah blah cars... blah blah blah cars... blah blah blah cars...

Look at the car!

The car is so pretty!

We made he car red!

The car has a sticker on it now!

Let's play the game! What your waiting for!?

Erm... you to leave the customisation screen.