Awoo.

SEGAbits & Sonic Retro to host Too Many Games 2015 “The Sonic X-treme Files” panel on Saturday, June 27th in Oaks, PA

Barry the Nomad

SonicXtremeFiles_WEB_HEADER-750x500.jpg

SEGAbits and Sonic Retro are excited to announce that we will be returning to Too Many Games to host a panel on Saturday, June 27th at 4:50pm in Oaks, PA! Last year we uncovered the secrets of Sonic the Hedgehog 2‘s Hidden Palace Zone, and this year we return to the topic of Sonic mysteries with “The Sonic X-treme Files”. The panel is to feature Sonic Retro admin and writer David the Lurker and SEGAbits admin and writer Barry the Nomad (me!) as we embark on a chronological behind-the-scenes look back at the never released SEGA Saturn game Sonic X-treme!

Also appearing at the panel is creator of the YouTube series “Hit Reset” Adam aka Gunstar with the premiere of his latest Hit Reset episode which shines the spotlight on Wild Woody for the SEGA CD. The video is to feature special guests including Wild Woody composer Ron “Bumblefoot” Thal and Woody voice actor Joe Kerska!

We’ll also be giving away some rare SEGA prizes at the end to ensure that you don’t walk out at the halfway point!

Register today at TooManyGames.com and we hope to see you there!

• Thumbs Up 2

I've always wondered how "Sonic Xtreme" will play. And now, thanks to jollyroger, I will soon know (I know there's demos out there, but I meant in its entirety).

Also: Will the giveaway also be offered online?

I've always wondered how "Sonic Xtreme" will play. And now, thanks to jollyroger, I will soon know (I know there's demos out there, but I meant in its entirety).

Also: Will the giveaway also be offered online?

Giveaway is only at the event. Some Archie comics, some past convention swag, and a few rare items.