Awoo.

Sir Christopher Lee dies aged 93

Big Panda

https://uk.yahoo.com/movies/sir-christopher-lee-dies-aged-93-121264486661.html?vp=1

British screen icon Christopher Lee has died aged 93.

The Telegraph reports that the actor passed away on Sunday at London’s Chelsea and Westminster Hospital. His family delayed the public announcement to inform close family members first.

Lee was being treated for respiratory problems and heart failure over the last few weeks before he succumbed to his illnesses.

Aw, buddy...

And yet still, what a full life he lived! What a treasure he was to have with us for so long, in so many ways. If ever those old trite sayings had meaning in them, they did with Lee, that scheming wizard, that metal star, that old vampire. My condolences to his family for losing such a cool old guy; we were lucky to have him as long as we did.

• Thumbs Up 1

Rest in peace dear sir. :( My condolences to his family and friends at this tragic time.

Wow, he was 93? Dang... I knew he was up there, but I didn't know he was THAT old. In online photos he looks closer to being in his 60's. Wow...

Aw, buddy...

And yet still, what a full life he lived! What a treasure he was to have with us for so long, in so many ways. If ever those old trite sayings had meaning in them, they did with Lee, that scheming wizard, that metal star, that old vampire. My condolences to his family for losing such a cool old guy; we were lucky to have him as long as we did.

Yeah, at 93 he definitely lived a full life.

Sucks that he's gone now, but... its surprising he went so long and did so much in his many years. No wonder he was hesitant to appear in the Hobbit, I didn't realize he was -that- old.

This is really sad. 93 is a good age.

I know Lee appeared in lots of films, but I will always remember him for his performance as Francisco Scaramanga in the James Bond film; The Man With The Golden Gun. He didn't just make a good villain, he literally stole the film from Roger Moore (who was also at the top of his game) because his portrayal of Scaramanga was so good.

RIP.

Noooo I was hoping he would reach the age of 100. T_T Well, at least he still lived a good, long life and I always thought he was amazing as Saruman. RIP Christopher Lee.

Well this scene is kind of sad now since it was the last time Christopher Lee voiced this character before getting replaced.

Whilst I am sad at his death, I can't help but be awed by his accomplishments. At 93, he's had a phenomenal innings.

Well this scene is kind of sad now since it was the last time Christopher Lee voiced this character before getting replaced.

Sad to hear him go. I am astonished how old he actually was, he seemed in peak condition even in his final roles.

He was a prime hammy icon that could make almost all of his roles 'likeable'. He was as much a defining love to hate villain as Vincent Price and his odd benevolent roles had some great warmth to them (eg. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory).

Not quite. He voiced him again in 258/2 Days.

He did, huh must have forgot due to how bland that game got.

Anyways back on topic he was a great voice actor, able to provide powerful and intimidating voices for characters such as Ansem the Wise, Yen Sid, and Count Dooku.

He did, huh must have forgot due to how bland that game got.

Anyways back on topic he was a great voice actor, able to provide powerful and intimidating voices for characters such as Ansem the Wise, Yen Sid, and Count Dooku.

Actually Yen Sid is voiced by Corey Burton.

Actually Yen Sid is voiced by Corey Burton.

Could have swore he was Yen Sid in KH2. I guess I don't know anymore.

I know him most as Count Dooku, he was a great actor and it's surprising he lived this long.

Rest In Peace man, I shall watch Attack Of The Clones as tribute!

Could have swore he was Yen Sid in KH2. I guess I don't know anymore.

Corey's known for being Lee's voice double so I can understand the confusion :P