Awoo.

The E3 Gif Thread 2015

Pawn

Welcome to the E3 Gif Thread 2015! It's time to continue the proud tradition of lifting hilarious and/or memetic gifs from NeoGAF! (and wherever else might tickle your fancy) With a whopping eight conferences and everyone gearing up for VR, we ought to see a wide variety this year.

Please understand the rules (pilfered from Patticus' 2014 thread):

1. Please don't quote image tags without a spoiler box, or better yet just remove the image tags entirely, because the image still has to load even if it's in a spoiler box. Not all of us are equipped with fast internet, and pages full of quoted gifs are a pain to navigate to say the least.

2. Please don't post the same gif multiple times. Once is quite enough.

3. In fact, please place images in a spoiler box to begin with if the page already contains multiple/large gifs

To get the ball rolling, I actually whipped up a few of my own gifs for this year:

SNdVPs6.gif

CPZ3YYs.gif

xkDckai.gif

Aaand I better spoiler my others:

m2oaDv2.gif

9KDbcap.gif

And last, but certainly not least, some old and new courtesy of NeoGAF:

xTiTnCLj29FdoARTnW.gif

jurassic-kazegs2z.gif

morpheusp5qw2.gif

• Thumbs Up 8

There can only be one....

GBI8PvV.gif

Well maybe 2...

Nf9GRYw.gif

And now a moments silence....

The Uncle Phil E3 gif which has served us well for the past 3 years... yes the one which had the lady screaming and uncle phils head coming out of the toilet... is no more...

• Thumbs Up 3

Damn, I love the Sonic OVA one the most. XD

Let's see who can top that one as my favorite.

Yeah I decided to make one this year. I wanted to last E3, but I couldn't figure out how to do it. I hope you guys enjoy my sloppy editing and whatnot.

TCgX1Fj.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

I like that. I can't place why, but it must be the little descriptor images. Lovely.

Another, I think snappier version of Gabe's gif:

hype2qplvg.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

Why hasn't anyone made an E3 gif using this? This is practically begging for some editing. Just slap some company logos on the planets and the comet and you've got a fantastic gif. (skip to 0:20)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTc9sLmOR0A