Awoo.

Sweet Dream - 24th Anniversary Short Film

Faseeh

Short, but sweet. Get it? Because sweet, and Sweet Dreams? Eh? EH??

But seriously, this was a nice video. Props to Sonicpox!

• Thumbs Up 2

Sonic should have ran out out like a badass, leaving eggman to die, then the blast should have sent him down, then he hits the plane making a damp on it, and then he goes OVER 9000!!!!! (joke never gets old!) I saw something like this before, it just wasn't as polished and was not smv, still good tho, music was good but didn't wow me!

Solid short; pretty well animated and a faithful recreation; with a great score till the credits kicked in. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Everything about this was great, then the song choice for the credits happened.

• Thumbs Up 1

i loved the rock cover at the ending! definetly adorable! i've already shared this on my tumbrl

This was pretty well put together!

I really like the advent of Source Film Maker because it has made it possible for large amounts of fans to realize their Sonic fan projects with quality models.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey all! For those who don't know who I am by name, I'm the guy who did the jazz arrangement of Windmill Isle on the newest installment in Sound of the Sonic Stadium. I also was mostly responsible for arranging the orchestral remix in Sweet Dream, along with my good friends: Joshua Taipale, LoboXero, KyleAB5000, and Jayhan. It was a lot of fun to put this whole project together, and I'm so happy that you guys enjoyed both the animation and the music; SonicpoX put so much effort into every aspect of the former, and I'm so grateful that I was able to be a part of it. Thanks so much, everyone! :D

• Thumbs Up 2

I can't get enough of the credits song! Good job on this birthday project.