Awoo.

NEW SERIES Where I answer the mysteries and questions of the Sonic Universe

The_Sonic_ Fanatic

Hey guys I am Luis Torrez and for Sonic's 24th Anniversary, I made a new Sonic channel which is call "The Sonic Fanatic". In there, I answer the mysteries, questions, and theories about the Sonic Universe, plz check it out and make sure u give me suggestions on a new Sonic question/theory, plz like, share, fav, and subscribe, thx and I hope u enjoy it as much as I do

Link to the channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpuDAVIaz-S4QVpEsZQweRw

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nepenthe

• Alienrun

• The_Sonic_ Fanatic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

well now i know i can "self-advertise" for the future! I'll check your thing out, and see what i think tho!

the emeralds origin is explained in detail in both the Sonic 1, 2, and 3's Japannese manual. plus your calculations were too assumption based, how do you know a chaos emerald can ONLY power as much as a plane? what ever happened to "it turns your thoughts into power"? plus you have no reason to believe that the super emeralds are only 2x that power, or that the master emerald is more powerful than all the emeralds COMBINED! plus it should at least be assumed that having all 7 chaos emeralds should give extra power considering perfect chaos being much more powerful than Chaos 6, and Sonic not being able to turn "super" unless he has all 7 emeralds!

...still this was ok for an ametuar, if you got a way to defend the critisisms I put, I'll give you one heck of a suggestion!