Awoo.

SaturnPhoenix's Sonic & SEGA Remixes

SaturnPhoenix

Hey there! I'm SaturnPhoenix.

For the past couple of years, I've been doing various remixes of various Sonic music. I've also done remixes of many other pieces of music from various video games by Sega, Nintendo & more. Another thing I'm into is making remixes of song by famous bands and artists (Green Day, Nine Inch Nails, etc) and making them sound as if they were played on a Sega Genesis.

Currently, I've made over 200 different remixes including at least 68 Sonic remixes and two full Green Day albums (American Idiot and Dookie) done in Sega Genesis style.

Here's a playlist with most of the Sonic remixes I've done so far, including a range of songs from the first game on Genesis to Lost World!
https://soundcloud.com/saturnphoenix/sets/sound-test-the-music-of-sonic

If you wanna check out my other music, you can do so by clicking the link below!
https://soundcloud.com/saturnphoenix

All of my songs also include a free MP3 or FLAC download on their song pages. I also do take requests, so if you have a song you'd like to hear me remix, feel free to message me or comment your request below.

I hope you all enjoy what I've made so far. If you have any comments, suggestions or tips for me, feel free to comment those below as well! :D

• Thumbs Up 1