Awoo.

Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom (iOS/Android)

Kaze no Klonoa

When is Sega/Hardlight going to fix this garbage? I want to claim my daily stuff already and I can't until they get rid of this unavoidable update message. Does anyone have this message or is this just me?

So you're telling me Dash 2 is doing a Runners?!

It's not exactly online DRM because the game is still playable offline...

It's just that you can't claim any gifts or do events without an internet connection.  I have to put my phone on airplane mode to play it and that's becoming a hassle.

Anyway, seems like Sega have fixed it. Partially anyway. Still can't claim my gift because it failed to connect to the servers.

EDIT: Spoke too soon. The update message is back.

• Thumbs Up 1

I had a glitch a while back that let my dash go infinitely. When I looked at the score, it had wrapped around into the negatives, and I wish so much that I had been playing the score attack event when it happened.

Well, I had completely missed that game was released but I downloaded it now. My thoughts? It's ok I guess...

So far that I have played it seems to just be the same thing as the first one only with Boom and added motion control segments, I'm not fan of motion controls but luckily these work fine. While I think that the basic gameplay is decent to me it just gets old very fast. I think I will just stick with Runners even if this game doesn't seem to be as big rip-off as Runners.

Er... I'm sorry. I don't understand what you're talking about.:huh:

it is a reference to a comon phrase in the fighting game community. "When's Mahvel" asking when are people playing marvel vs capcom games. In this instance its being used as a request asking when is that shadow teaser "darkness is coming " actually going to be a thing

Not expecting an actual answer, gestimation maybe. Though they could hold that for a while considering iirc,the end of this year and most of next year is two shadow centric anniversaries. So maybe that will get dolled out along with other things in 2016

oy guys! (°w°)/

i don't know if someone said this before..but recently they seem to have improving a few things.. i can't show you with a screenshot.. but i'll explain

now you can see from more long distance the map that its adove you..i mean.. like the grafics got better on that way..  the objects and scenery seems to appear in a proper time that you can see them from distance.. and it has a background and camera seems to be more confortable.. i love it..

and they also improved Amy's running :D  <3  still odd.. but less odd than before :lol:

i hope they keep improving things.. like the animations of Sonic and Amy runnings.. XD

Edited by Drawloverlala

I just encountered a wierd glitch. Sadly, i dont have a photo of it. It was at the end of the enerbeam section. Sonic fell in the background in the right side. He didnt die but the camera angle was different.

Screenshot_2015-12-06-10-26-47.thumb.png

Man, darkness sure has been coming for a while, hasn't it?

Well, to be fair, he does still have to work things out with a certain grey-haired Seeker of Darkness first to make this happen...

Screenshot_2015-12-06-10-26-47.thumb.png

Man, darkness sure has been coming for a while, hasn't it?

- looks at the gifs above this post-

Yeah they can take their time. 

They said on Twitter that he'll be released in December. 

But this is December. :mellow:

December just started.

Shadow is the best character to do a christmas event.

I don't think shadow would appropriate christmas very much. 

i remember my little bro got Silver on a Christmas event on the Sonic Dash 1..

so i think its reasonable if we get Shadow by a similar event :D  ohh i already want it!

To be honest, I just want to buy him for 100 RSR or sth. I was grinding all week for that.

An event would be cool, but it takes like forever.

Of course he would. His red looks like Santas clothes. CAN'T YOU SEE IT? :P

but he is mostly black, like a lunp of coal. And also white like the flowing snow.

Unless you want edgelord christmas. Shadows bike is his sleigh driven by omega. And sticks for some reason.

There is actually no doubt that there will be a Christmas Event. Last month, there was a livestream on Periscope (which isn't available to rewatch anymore), where you could see Sticks in an alternative outfit. Looks really Christmassy if you ask me.

CTDcraWWUAAZuXs.png

• Thumbs Up 1