Awoo.

StarSonic64's Art!

Starturbo

So, I thought I would post some of the art from my DA gallery. A lot of the art I've made involves fan characters, but don't worry, they're not recolors! Not all of it is of fan characters either. Also, a lot of my art is WIP. Anyways, here's some of my sprites:

Turbodrive Sonic:

turbodrive_sonic_sprite_by_starsonic64-d

This is a Sonic redesign I made based off my fan fic, Sonic Turbodrive. It was edited off a previous Sonic sprite I made, but all the drawing was done by me. The design of this sprite is based off Sonic Boom's Sonic and it has shoes similar to the Soap Shoes Sonic wore in SA2. It is also sort of based off Rush, a character from a cancelled indie game called Atoms of Chaos, which was being developed by DeviantArt user supersonicgp456. I was originally going to make the sprites for that game. The creator also let me use Rush in my Project CR game!

Rush:

rush_3_0_sprite_by_starsonic64-d9292s9.p

This is the latest complete sprite I've made of Rush. It was edited off a sketch supersonicgp456 provided me.

Specks the Hedgehog:

specks_the_hedgehog_sprite_by_starsonic6

This character is from my Sonic Turbodrive fan fic. This sprite is completely custom and was not edited off anything (maybe it used parts from my Sonic sprite, but I can't quite remember).

Lindsy:

lindsy__human__sprite_version_2_by_stars

I believe this is the only female character I've made art of. She belongs to my friend adamleavitt, who's also on DeviantArt. She was originally a Pokemon fan character (a sylveon, to be exact) but Adam let me use her as a human in Project CR. As you can tell, her outfit sort of resembles a sylveon.

Madison the Moose:

madison_the_moose_sprite_by_starsonic64-

Another Sonic fan character of mine. I hadn't seen many Sonic fan characters that are moose, so I decided to make one! He is also from my Sonic Turbodrive fan fic.

Metal Jacob:

metal_jacob_sprite_by_starsonic64-d8tm6n

This is a robot version of my friend Jacob Gonsalves' O.C. Jacob actually created this character, but I didn't quite know what he looked like. So, I came up with my own idea and made a sprite of it! This was edited off of a sprite I made of normal Jacob.

Here are some sketches:

Self Portrait:

kye_drawing_by_starsonic64-d8ekguo.jpg

A self portrait I drew for an art class. It was never really finished and used a grid. I'm still pretty impressed with it though!

Birthday Drawing for Adam:

birthday_drawing_for_adam_by_starsonic64

I drew this for my friend Adam's birthday. It features his two Pokemon O.Cs, Lindsy and Cole.

Specks the Hedgehog

specks_drawing_by_starsonic64-d8sw979.pn

A sketch I made of my Sonic fan character, Specks. This design is somewhat outdated.

So, what does everyone think about my art?

Edited by StarSonic64
  • Thumbs Up 2