Awoo.

Sonic artwork collection

Sonikko

Hi everyone! I have been collecting Sonic pictures in hi-res for years now, and I need help. I have catalogued almost all of it, but I don't know what games or event/website some pictures are from. Also, I can share if anyone needs anything. I have 1,78GB worth of artworks, ask me and I could have what you're looking for. Below I'll post albums of pictures, which I'm trying to find at a higher res.

Sonic Riders:

http://imgur.com/a/z3Nno

Sonic Heroes:

Sonic Adventure 2:
I'd love better qualities of both the Sonic and Eggman scans in this album

Shadow The Hedgehog:

Sonic Generations:

Also could anybody tell me where these ones are from?

The mystery Tails one looks like the edit of the Sonic Rivals 2 art that appeared later. I'd have to look up which game had the edit.

Edit: Turns out it wasn't a game, it was the 2010 sticker collection.

The Amy one is Sonic Channel.

ZCcUQ3g.pngl5b1LMl.png

Pretty sure those aren't official art of Eggman, never seen them before. They differ hugely from anything else we've ever seen and the finish on them is pretty poor.

And this guy

61FZMAq.png

Is certainly not from Adventure 2, this is a fairly recent piece of Eggman art. It's not been associated with a game as it's only been seen in sketch form on Sonic Channel and I think just on a small number of merchandise items. I think the first time we saw the finished piece was on the UK sticker collection in 2010.

ZCcUQ3g.pngl5b1LMl.png

Pretty sure those aren't official art of Eggman, never seen them before. They differ hugely from anything else we've ever seen and the finish on them is pretty poor.

And this guy

61FZMAq.png

Is certainly not from Adventure 2, this is a fairly recent piece of Eggman art. It's not been associated with a game as it's only been seen in sketch form on Sonic Channel and I think just on a small number of merchandise items. I think the first time we saw the finished piece was on the UK sticker collection in 2010.

The first two pics came with a third which looks like the official Eggman version of the Egg Nega artwork from Sonic Rush. I got them from a Russian forum, it said something about Android I think:

DbI5frK.png

Also they came with this one:

vn5LU2g.png

About the scanned one, I just saw the lineart in some Sonic Channel wallpaper, so it must be recent as you say.

The first two pics came with a third which looks like the official Eggman version of the Egg Nega artwork from Sonic Rush. I got them from a Russian forum, it said something about Android I think:

DbI5frK.png

Also they came with this one:

vn5LU2g.png

About the scanned one, I just saw the lineart in some Sonic Channel wallpaper, so it must be recent as you say.

Oh, well maybe I stand corrected! That last one is from one of the old mobile games I think, the original Jump maybe.

I've definitely seen an Eggman version of the Nega pose just like the one you show, but it was higher quality than that one. I remember seeing in one of the old mobile game screenshots, recently too. Will try and track it down. 

EDIT: Just found a sprite sheet for the original Sonic Jump, complete with those 3 bits of Eggman art! So that solves that.

SonicJump2.png

What I think has happened with the 3 you found is someone has traced over the original, cel shaded sprites and given them a dodgy SA style.

• Thumbs Up 1