Goku (Resurrection F) vs Archie Sonic

SonicSpikezz

Both start from Base

SSGSS and Super is allowed

Morals are off

Starting Area Capsule Corp

post-6823-0-36618300-1436267627_thumb.pn

Powers and Abilities:

• Super Speed: Sonic's trademark ability, not only can he run fast but he can perform tasks at super speed as well.

• Super Agility: Along with his super speed Sonic has super fast reflexes that allow him to avoid attacks with ease. Sonic is also very acrobatic, being able to jump around and use his momentum to perform amazing acts of acrobatics.

• Sonic Spin: Sonic curls up into a spinning ball that allows him to rip through earth, rock and metal with ease or allow him to pinball around his environment with surprising skill and accuracy. This can be used offensively or defensively.

• Enhanced Durability: Due to all the rings Sonic has collected over the years, Sonic has gained a level of durability that allows him to take more damage than most Mobians.

• Super Transformations: Under special circumstances Sonic can change into a much more powerful forms of himself, giving him a massive boost in speed and power as well as new abilities.

Super Speed and Agility

Moves 2x the speed of light

Moves FTE

Can throw balls of water

Is very acrobatic 1 2

Quick reflexes 1 2 3

Saves someone from point blank gunfire

Can create after images 1 2

Can spin so fast he becomes invisible

Takes apart a robot FTE and poses it just to drive Robotnik mad

Disarms mines by running over them

Runs down a tower

Runs down a skyscraper

Dodges automatic gunfire, disarms assailants FTE and then promptly kicks their asses 1 2

Disarms and takes apart guns FTE

Disarms some more people FTE 1 2

Runs fast enough to cut through thick steel floor 1 2

Is faster than lightning and stays dry in rain by running between raindrops 1 2

Metal Sonics legs begin to melt trying to keep up with Sonic

Whirlwind creation 1 2 3 4

Normal handcuffs won't work on him

Dodges lasers 1 2

Refers to jetcraft as "Slo-Moes"

Give him thirty seconds with a wrench and see what he can do

Can run across rope effortlessly

Effortlessly makes his way up the back of a fleeing mech-dragon

Enters the freedom fighter HQ so fast he can watch himself on the security cameras

Faster than falling meteors 1 2

Vibrates his molecules to pass through solid objects 1 2

Melts asphalt to trap some robots

Creates glass from sand

Seeker missiles are pretty useless 1 2

Parkours on missiles

Powers a giant Mech to fight aliens, Robotnik says it can level an entire mountain, though he never specifies a size

Runs fast enough to counteract an alien weapon called the "Quantum dial" a bomb that rips apart space time to create a black hole 1 23

Runs fast enough to cut through concrete

Can run on water

Sonic is extreme

A bloodlusted Sonic is a little scary 1 2 3

Sonic Spin:

He can survive very high falls by breaking it with his Sonic spin

He can also pound the ground causing a shockwave

Has very precise control to the point of being able to sculpt statues out of various materials

Richochets around with sonic spin 1 2 3 4 5

Burrows out of collapsing cave through rock

It's not really a good idea to grab him

Just like in the games he can bounce from foe to foe

Nets don't really work on him 1 2 3

Silver Sonic collapses a building on him but he just burrows away

Saves some workers from a falling crane

Enhanced durability:

Is hit by a plasma blast and gets up like nothing happened

Is hit by another plasma blast and is only relatively annoyed

Takes Bunnie Rabbots shiny metal ass to the mug, is knocked down but unphased

Gets totally pummeled by evil Super Sonic and gets up fine afterward

Takes a pummeling and gets back up 1 2 3

A robot that has been studying life forms for three thousand years takes note of his hardiness

Survives a short time in space holding on to a rocket shuttle

Super Forms:

Super Sonic: Sonic can transform into Super Sonic four ways, by collecting all seven chaos emeralds then entering the Special Zone, and collecting fifty rings, Using one Super Emeraldutilizing the "positive energy within all the chaos emeraldsand lastly by collecting rings and absorbing chaos energy from other sources. In this form Sonic becomes a "Super" fom of him self. He becomes faster, fliesand can survive in the vacuum of space, has a form of energy shielding along with a degree of invulnerability, powerful physical strikes can toss him around but he will not be harmed. He can also fire beams of chaos energy strong enough to destroy moons. It is interesting to note that the energy given off by the fight between Super Sonic and Hyper Knuckles destroys an alternate zone.

Other Super Sonic Feats:

Saves the planet when Robotnik's "Cosmic reset button" causes a world tearing dimensional rift by using Chaos control

Ultra Sonic: Sonic can also become Ultra Sonic by using one super emerald or an unknown but very large amount of rings, though the latter method can cause Ultra Sonic to eventually burn out and collapse.

In this form Sonic controls the elements at the atomic level with his mind, forming barriers, and flying around. He doesn't show a remarkable finesse with the abilities but this could be due to the fact that this is considered a kind of magic it may require some practice for master.

Other interesting facts about Sonic:

Sonic is the Prime Sonic, meaning he is the true sonic of all realities

Do some alternate Sonics look familiar? 1 2

When he was stranded billions of lightyears from home he got an implant that allows him to understand all languages, which also seems to work on his dog

Hes saved the world (A lot)

He can summon a dragon by whistling

Sonic is the embodiment of chaos

Will add more feats as I go.

Is this a joke? Goku's capable of what? Destroying multiple solar systems at best? Enerjak is a nigh omnipotent god, and well...:

2v3lw9i.jpg

I made this topic as a joke, not meant to be taken seriously now if it was SegaSonic then Goku would win but Archie Sonic is a galaxy buster at most 

I made this topic as a joke, not meant to be taken seriously now if it was SegaSonic then Goku would win but Archie Sonic is a galaxy buster at most 

He goes well beyond that. Master Mogul, using Enerjak's power was able to destroy millions of multiverses, and well, I refer you back to the post above. 

Okay, this is ridiculous. 

Something like Sonic and Dragon Ball shouldn't be compared. Just because Sonic can do all of those thing doesn't mean anything. A lot of comic book heroes can do stuff like that and more. 

And plus, a lot of those things you put down for Sonic don't even matter such as the one where he becomes invisible by spinning because those are from the early days of the comics when they were a lot sillier. A huge chunk of the stuff you put down aren't even cannon anymore and should be taken with a pinch of salt. 

And I find it somewhat funny how you said that Archie Sonic is a "galaxy buster". How? When has it even been shown that Archie Sonic could destroy galaxies or do things even similar to that?

And please don't try to bring up power levels to this conversation. 

I'm just saying that I think this is a huge waste of time. This will just turn into another flame war that will go absolutely nowhere. 

• Thumbs Up 4

And I find it somewhat funny how you said that Archie Sonic is a "galaxy buster". How? When has it even been shown that Archie Sonic could destroy galaxies or do things even similar to that? 

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm sorry, but I really don't buy the argument that because Super Sonic could defeat someone who could (theoretically) destroy more things than Goku could destroy, that must automatically mean he could beat Goku. Maybe he could, but that line of argument is really flawed. It's especially problematic considering the annoying vagueness of Enerjak's power. They claim he's "omnipotent", but if that's the case, he obviously isn't using his powers very well.

Anyway, I'm no fan of these silly "who would win" kinds of arguments. I was recently at the Superman Celebration in Metropolis and someone asked a guest, comic writer Kurt Busiek, a "who would win" question, and his answer was essentially, "Whoever we [the writers] want to win." These are fictional characters who don't actually exist and, at the end of the day, their power levels essentially depend on what's best for the story.

Personally, I'm guessing this topic is going to be locked soon.

• Thumbs Up 1

We don't really allow game and joke topics of this nature here, so I'm going to have to close this.

Besides, Goku would win.

• Thumbs Up 5