Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Crossing: A Slice Of Life RP!

Klinsy

*F.M hears voices in his head*

Voices: "LIBERATE, LIBERATE! WE MUST LIBERATE!"

Mephiles: "Yes, you have access to tons of knowledge, but the true purpose of the upgrade is to upload something."

Kaos: "What are these assets F.M needs to upload?"

Mephiles: "You'll see, F.M is HEARING them right now..."

Mephiles: "The town and stores are close to rebuilding, DOOM has technologically enhanced many of his things. Upload these "voices" to any computer. NOW!"

"Hmm, the village was almost destroyed."

"DOOM has to chase after whatever has caused it, DOOM is mayor and he won't let his village be in danger!"

"That looks like a dragon, hahahaha!"

"What is a big bag of scales compared to DOOM?"

Marisa went back to her house in the Forest of Magic. She was going through her stuff to find something to help her get that "pink dinosaur." She grabbed the magic trap and put in her hat for future use.

Suddenly a strange portal opened, showing thousands of eyes and a weird lady came out of it.

tumblr_lerypyfvtu1qeqezm_zps6zirzdvq.png

"You ought to clean up once in a while" she said.

"Oh its the old lady" Marisa replied.

"That's Yukari Yakumo to you too" she looked offended by that statement, "I'm only here to warn you about this world."

"Oh I don't need no saving from no grandma"

Yukari ignored the comment and went on with her warning "What you saw was Palkia, the dragon of space and all it did was warp you to a different part of town. It and its friends, Dialga the dragon of time and Giratina the dragon of Distortion World are causing shifts in not only this world but all of our worlds. Noticed how some things are missing?"

Marisa remembered Alice wasn't around.

"They're powerful beings that no one can truly take on so avoid them at all cost"

Yukari started to go back into her portal but decided to finish "they're looking for something and they're mix matching worlds to find it. Maybe you should bribe them with something to go back to Gensokyo." Yukari left this world with her gap leaving Marisa in her messy house.

"I don't need help from an old gap yokai. I'll catch those dragons easily!" Unfortunately Marisa doesn't know what she's getting into.

Kaos: "What are these voices saying?"

Mephiles: "They speak of Liberation."

Kaos: "Liberation? As in they want to be free?"

Mephiles: "Not exactly. They want to liberate something else."

Kaos: "Eh?"

*meanwhile, on the video feed, another Kaos shows up beside Mephiles*

Metarex Kaos: "Mephiles, you might want to see this."

Kaos: "Hold on! Is that me?! I look so handsome..."

Mephiles: "This transmission ends now, send F.M to the village's main computer and upload my "Liberators!" I'm currently dealing with another issue."

*video feed shuts off*

Mephiles: "Kaos, what do you want?"

Metarex Kaos: "Well... A new world has been written in the village's multiverse. You might want to see."

*a hologram shows up*

Metarex Kaos: "It appears a Pokemon universe just got created in that multiverse, and three entities already escaped into other worlds in that multiverse."

Mephiles: "They haven't broken through to multiverses other than that fan-fiction one, have they?"

Metarex Kaos: "Not yet."

Mephiles: "As long as they don't get in my way, leave them be. Besides, they could cause trouble for the Disciples."

Meanwhile, back at the city...

Tom Nook: "There we go! I have just re-opened all the stores! Hope time doesn't reset again.."

Mami: "So you DO know what's going on?"

Tom Nook: "Oh, hello there! My, what strange looking creatures you are."

Kyoko: "Cut the chatter Nook, apparently you know of this prophecy that reset time, what else do you know? It could be a key to maintaining peace for good."

Tom Nook: "OK, OK, I'll tell you. Come inside!"

Edited by Failinhearts

Marisa once again rushed out the door, armed with things she believes would capture legendary beasts.

"Maybe I'll conquer the stars or something ze!"

She has quite the active imagination. With her head high she flies back to the village.

*Meanwhile, Sonic and BFZ find Sayaka. She's sitting on top of a hill*

2IPlqDj.jpg

Sonic: "Hey buddy, you OK?"

"What does it look like?"

Sonic: "Feeling bad about what Homura said?"

*nods slowly*

"Yeah... I'm just reminded about the many times I've been called worthless. Homura, Mephiles, even myself."

Sonic: "You don't... You don't seriously think that, do you?"

"Maybe."

Sonic: "Sayaka, look what you did! You helped save so many worlds by my side, you slain Witches and demons, you're even back from the freaking DEAD! You think someone as "worthless" as you say you are would have done that?"

"What if I wasn't SUPPOSED to do all that? You know why I was written... To die. I have no other purpose. I'm breaking my writer's wishes, right? I'm not supposed to be special, I'm not made to do all these things! Before all this happened, I was the biggest burden to my whole team! My abilites aren't as good as them! I'm so mentally unstable, I was the first to die in that final timeline! In the real world, Madoka, Homura, Mami and Kyoko get ALL the love, I'm just shunned..."

Sonic: "I know how you feel. I can tell in the real world, people won't like me. I'm just as much of a freak as you are. I don't know remember what wrote me, I don't know why SEGA doesn't acknowledge who I am... I have a feeling I'd be shunned too. Despite all that though, I'll continue to fight. The world may not want us, but they will NEED us. We'll make all the multiverses we've been to, and all we will go to, a better place."

(He really doesn't know he's a fan-character, does he?)

"What if Homura was right, what if wherever I go, the rules of my world follow? How could I make worlds better, if my mere existence makes things worse?"

Sonic: "..... Maybe the rules of your world do follow, but one thing I know is that we'll overcome any threat together! Every one of us has your back!"

"Heh, Homura's gonna hate us for this. Won't she?"

Sonic: "Well hey, what are you gonna do?" *grins*

• Thumbs Up 1

"Dude! You got water powers, you can heal faster, and you even got  a freakin sword! You can do anything!"

"You're not a burden! You're a... golden one!"

*Sees a strange dragon with a pink pearl fly*

(Huh? That dragon I saw in the reset?)

*BFZ smells smoke*

"Uh, is it me, or is something on  fire?"

Sonic: "BFZ, has a point. You're a Golden One, only two exist, you know."

"Yeah but... Why me?"

Sonic: "Hang on, I smell fire. And I don't even have a nose."

Sonic: "This talk has to go on another time! We got an emergency!"

*Meanwhile*

9KMblQH.jpg

Madoka: "There she is! Homura!"

Homura: *wipes her eyes* "Ma-Madoka?"

Silver: "I'm here too."

Homura: "Madoka!"

*Homura clings onto Madoka, sobbing*

Homura: "I just want to be with you.... I just.. I just.."

Madoka: "I know Homura, I know. We've all seen the future, we know what would have happened if our story continued."

Homura: "Wouldn't it be great though? I could have become the devil, but I would make your universe a better place!"

Madoka: "I understand, but I can't have the people of my world live a lie. I made my wish... To help all Magical Girls."

Homura: "If we find your power, if we get it back from Mephiles... You'll turn back into a goddess, won't you? You'll leave me again, won't you?!"

Madoka: "I have to. But until then, we can have the time together you've always wanted, won't we?"

Homura: *continues sobbing*

Silver: "I guess there's no point in me being here, is it?"

*smells a fire*

Silver: "Oh, boy."

Edited by Failinhearts
Completely re-done

*Everyone reaches the burning village*

"How did THIS happen?!"

*Immediately We Didn't Start the Fire plays in BFZ's head*

"...Totally wrong timing"

"Sayaka, you got water powers right? Try to put out the fire! Others should rescue the villagers!"

*BFZ goes to rescue the villagers!*

"Right! But I'm gonna need some help!"

Sonic: "I'll help!" *sets Sword to Water Mode and shoots water with the sword*

*Gets out watch*

"Calling all Water Skylanders!"

*Gill Grunt, Slam Bam, Wham Shell, Zap, Thumpback, Chill, Riptide, Punk Shock, Wash Buckler, Freeze Blade, Flip Wreck, Snap Shot, Lob-Star, Dive-Clops and Echo appear and helps burn out the fire*

"This can't be our village? Is it?"

Sonic: "No. It's ANIMAL VILLAGE this time."

"DOOM has made it to where BTYT should be."

"Hmm, it's deserted, suppose they didn't have the chance to bring all those toys to life yet."

"What's important is that DOOM finds the ponies for Rarity, besides, DOOM won't let good Pony toys go to waste."

"Perhaps the mayor is still around, DOOM can give him the taste of sweet justice." 

*Pseu-dragon returns to Kaos's lair*

"Good- er, BAD boy! Those goody-goodies will take forever to put out all those fires!

Now, then, Mr. Original the Hedgehog (TM), Donut-Steel, what do I need to do?"

*Kaos transmits*

Kaos: "Now that those losers are busy fixing the trouble in Animal Village, head to the central computer in DOOM's lair and upload the Liberators!"

*water gets put out*

"Why would they attack Animal Village?"

Sonic: "I dunno, they don't really have anything of importance unless it is used as.... A distraction.."

After flying through the Forest of Magic for a while, Marisa stopped for a second and then heard an unspeakable roar that seemed to transcend time itself.

a6a0eae67a0f8533ecd322d177059cda_zpsyzgu

Dialga appeared in the burning village, using its Roar of Time to come into existence. The village's time placement felt out of sync with the presence of the legendary time dragon at the scene. It uses its Roar of Time again, sending the burning village more into the future which lead to more fires around. Dialga noticed our heroes and slowed down time around them. Dialga then turned away from them as it smashed through the village.

Marisa arrived at the Dialga thrashed Animal Village and she couldn't handle the time paradoxes in the area. "This feels funny..."

Sonic: "What the?"

"Time is slowing down... Except for us."

Wind-Up: "Only makes sense."

"Wind-Up! I thought you were off to see Nook!"

Jet-Vac: "Yeah, until he slowed down too."

Fives: *runs in* "But why is that?"

Cody: "Since we travel through multiverses, we're no longer connected to any timeline. Each and every one of us are our own time field."

Kyoko: "Well, that's convienent isn't it?"

Gill Grunt: "Yeah, bit what in blazes came past us?!"

Sonic: "Dialga, Pokemon of Time. Looks like he's causing a lot of havoc."

"So many things going on! We got to figure out a prophecy, Kaos is here, BTYT is still out there and now there's Pokemon that controls time and space?! What's next? The Metarex?"

Sonic: "Don't jinx it."

Madoka: *runs in* "Wait! BFZ is slowing down!"

Sonic: "She's still connected to this timeline. That's why she's slowing down."

*watch beeps*

Tails: "SONIC, WHAT IS GOING ON?! Time is shifting, space is distorting and things are generally being messed up!"

Sonic: "We need to head back to base, we have to figure out a plan! Everyone! Into the Portal!"

*Sonic opens a portal and everyone crams in*

Meanwhile

Battle Droid: "Sir, this universe is undergoing paradoxes. It seems to be caused by the entites that escaped from that Pokemon world to the main planet."

Mephiles: "This changes everything. Get me Cyrus on the phone, I'm not gonna let my plan be postponed for much longer!"

Dialga reached Tom Nook's place. It gave a low guttural growl as it lowered its head to examine it. Dialga didn't had much time to examine it as a rift in space distorted the area and Palkia comes out of a portal.

1f37fa495c2fde47ca79e3b0150d93cf.jpg_zps

Neither of the dragons are happy to see each other. Palkia roared at Dialga and it understood what Palkia said. Palkia gave another roar and sliced another portal through space and entered it. Dialga itself used it Roar of Time and brought Animal Village back to its former glory and then it disappeared through a slip of time.

Marisa witness what just happened and is shocked on how powerful the dragons were. "Wowee ze! That was very cinematic!" Marisa had to come up with a way to counter their time and space hijinx.

Elsewhere in the shadows...

tumblr_n4ylpxzqBi1r2swomo2_400_zpsblx2nm

Dio was in his dark room with Petshop perched on his shoulder.

"I have felt it, time and space has been reset. This is what I've been waiting for!"

Dio gives a sinister smirk under the shadows "when night falls I, DIO shall be the one true ruler of all!"

"Ah, it's you the one DOOM been waiting for."

"So, mister mayor, did you know who deserves to rule now?"

"You don't have your toy army anymore, you're on your own."

"And one against DOOM stands no chance."

*All characters emerge on the Helicarrier: Salvation*

Sonic: "Alright Tails, Drobot, talk to me."

Tails: "Well um... It appears-"

Drobot: "Time and Space in that multiverse has repaired itself. Source of distortion and repair, identified."

Tails: "That. Here, I got a map showing off the multiverse you were in."

qR2ss7R.jpg

"Whoa! It's every universe connected to that world."

Tails: "Yup, that's the village's multiverse. Every time a new villager gets added, a new universe gets written and tied to it."

Nagisa: "What's that portal thing, on the top right?"

Tails: "That's the rest of the fictional realm. We're not native to this multiverse and nobody can get out of that multiverse without our tech. This portal symbolizes the fact that we're not connected. Anyway, back to business. We have identified the sources of these distortions were the Pokemon Dialga, Palkia and Giratina. They obviously came from that Pokemon universe which was just written into existence recently." *points at the universe*

Captain Rex: "What we haven't figured out is how did they get into that world and why?"

Kyoko: "Uhh, hello? Space and Time? Seems like a no-brainer."

Captain Rex: "Not exactly. Dialga and Palkia can only control the Pokemon universes in that multiverse. Nobody in the fictional realm other than a Disciple, a Metarex or a writer can send them out of their own fictional world."

Tails: "Which leads us to our next point, how they got there? It turns out, in Sayaka's constant trips in and out of this world, she has been causing rifts. This allows characters from any of these universes to come together."

"So... It's my fault?"

Homura: "What do you think?"

Sonic: "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Before we get hostile, I wanna point out these universes." *points at Pixar and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure*

Sonic: "When did they get there?"

Meanwhile, in BTYT

???: "Victor Von DOOM.... You took my army, you took my city, you and those filthy Disciples have stopped my first two attempts at stopping you living creatures from breathing!"

lotso.jpg

Lotso: "But you won't take away my determination to kill you all!"

*portal opens up from underneath*

Lotso: "Don't be so sure that you can stop me. I WILL get my revenge!"

*disappears into the portal*

Edited by Failinhearts
Nagisa was talking about a portal on the left, even though it's actually on the right.

"God damn it, another one with portals."
"So, we got a teddy bear out for revenge, hmm, DOOM suppose he will return the favor."

*DOOM returns to town*

"DOOM loves irony, and it's best served cold."

DoomBear2.jpg

"Let's see how this will do."

*Sayaka and the crew return*

"They're right, it's like nothing happened."

*Sayaka observes Animal Village, which looks utterly unharmed. The timestream has returned to normal."

Sonic: "Crisis averted... For now. But why would Dialga and Palkia come here?"

"AND Giratina"

Sonic: "Right, right, of course."

After getting thrown out of the portal, Marisa crashed right back to her house.

"That was an interesting powerpoint presentation ze. Now I know there's too many worlds here ze."

She took off and started another adventure.

Meanwhile...

tumblr_nmma1qVrB81upxll1o2_500_zpsjpc57z

Petshop, DIO's pet hawk is observing the group while DIO watches using Hermit Purple's power on a crystal ball.

"Oh ho, so there's more worlds out there. How interesting."

DIO watches the group recuperate "it looks like we're going to have some fun in the end."

Petshop flies back to his master's mansion in order to protect his master's secrets.

(I probably won't use Petshop much outside being DIO's bird minion mostly because he's just one of the most violent characters in the Jojo series and that's saying something.)

*Meanwhile, on the Helicarrier Salvation*

Tails: "Is it me, or did I have the feeling a bird and a witch snuck through our portal onto the Helicarrier and left?"

Drobot: "Probably just you."

*back in the village world*

Sonic: "Anyway guys, let's check on Mr. Nook. Maybe time won't mess up again!"

Edited by Failinhearts

In a quiet cemetery away from any of the villages a young boy is admiring the sight with his flock of crows overhead.

Henry_FE13_Artwork_zpsav9yldff.png

Henry was humming away as he enjoyed his time until he noticed a big floating dragon.

giratina-origin-forme-copy_zpsvhx8aj53.p

He approached it not knowing about its role in its universe. "Awww hey big guy! You look awfully lonely here in the middle of nowhere!"

Giratina lowered its head to acknowledge Henry. "What's that? You're looking for something but can't go far because you're a big ghost dragon banished to some realm? Awww that sucks. But I'll be your friend at least." Giratina was content with having a little company hanging around.

Elsewhere Amane was practicing his dance way from the village but then he's greeted by a little guest.

tumblr_ns01qw0ePa1unuj8ko1_540_zpspffxim

Rachel Alucard floated down in front of Amane with her cat parasol Nago while joined by her little red bat thing Gii. "My you could dance a bit better once in a while Uzume"

"Oh its the little vampire observer, what brings you here?"

"I've been observing much more than usual if you hadn't noticed. A bunch of worlds have been connected and this is the aftermath. A big hive of wretchedness."

"I think you should probably talk to the villagers before you make assumptions my dear. They're all mostly nice people."

"I would be charmed if they fetched me some tea but I do have other matters to address. Namely these murderous dolls and that wannabee vampire who can't even touch sunlight. You sit tight while I check everything."

Rachel flew off leaving Amane to his motions.

*BFZ finds the gang*

What's going on? I felt slow, then two dragons appeared, and then you guys were gone!"

Lemme guess, multiple universes are combining here?

*everyone looks at BFZ*

Kyoko: "Wake up and smell the flowers, girl. Universes were always colliding, there's tons of people from different universes here."

Fives: "Unless you mean, in a physical sense. No, worlds aren't actually colliding as in crashing, but it is allowing more creatures from your multiverse to come in."

Homura: "And whose fault is that?"

*glares at Sayaka*

Edited by Failinhearts